Quote Originally Posted by Belchh View Post
    So celestalon just confirmed that theres a lot of tuning in the upcoming build, but didn't hint at what.
    So the tuning phase has begun? I pray that blizzard made their promise that arms warriors will be slow hard hitting machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    So the tuning phase has begun? I pray that blizzard made their promise that arms warriors will be slow hard hitting machines.
    Tuning phase began a month ago. It's just been a slow last 4 builds since the first round of tuning.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm just curious as to Celestalons silence on twitter lately. I think he had some time off, but hopefully it was also due to lots of work tuning numbers AND fixing broken specs. Guess we'll find out sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Belchh View Post
    I'm just curious as to Celestalons silence on twitter lately. I think he had some time off, but hopefully it was also due to lots of work tuning numbers AND fixing broken specs. Guess we'll find out sometime soon.
    I've personally been imagining it as him getting annoyed at everyone complaining about the lack of communication throughout the beta and saying "Screw this, if they think they were getting silence before, watch now!"

He's too busy playing Destiny and drinking slushies.

ahahhaha

No Colossus Smash for Fury what

Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    ahahhaha

No Colossus Smash for Fury what
    I hope whatever changes they (hopefully) are going to make will satisfy with the loss of CS.

well...

there it is, folks

On the bright side that totally kills the whole weird UQT thing that was going on.

I wonder if Fury is going to get some passive armorpen or something to make the difference, or if it's just going to be a 100% physical spec (which I'm pretty sure will translate into ripping clothies to bits in PVP if it is balanced for raid bosses)

We believe that the added complexity of the new talents will ensure that Fury stays engaging, and results in a theme-matching gameplay experience, where you're attacking in a frenzy, and reacting to procs.
    We believe that the added complexity of the new talents

Hahaha i can't stop laughing my ass off is blizzard kidding? Now both arms and fury need only a /castsequence macro to play. Genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to admit...didn't see that coming.

Ok...damage was high, maybe this was aimed at that? Or...I go tnothing. No idea. I'll wait for the notes at this point, there's no point in guessing anymore.

EDIT: Well, technically, he responded. Just in no way at all aimed at what Fury was asking about. What's he going to do for Arms at this point, remove Mortal Strike?

And here most of us were thinking Arms should have colossus smash dumped.

Who knew?

Like holy shit what does fury even do now?

1) Maintain Enrage
    2) Don't cap RB
    3) Don't cap rage
    4) Everything else

Holy shit WHY

What's the point of having a rage bar after all of these cuts?

I foresee Ignite Weapon making a comeback. (Kappa)

What the actual fuck is going on lmfao
    blizzard is 2 based 4 me

Quote Originally Posted by Aexo View Post
    exactly my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexo View Post
    So you know when to use Wild Strike, of course.