Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I know it's the lack of crit, but having UqT just reminds me of how ridiculious RNG can get, I'm 90% buffed crit and still had to use 3 BT before actually getting enraged... We're gonna be playing at less than half that at the start of 6.0, WTB UqT making BT guarenteed crit but doing next to no damage kthxbai
    I don't understand why we didn't get the fire mage treatment where their fireball gets an increased chance to crit every time it doesn't crit. Fury is as much crit dependent as fire so why can't we have the same behaviour on BT?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintie View Post
    I don't understand why we didn't get the fire mage treatment where their fireball gets an increased chance to crit every time it doesn't crit. Fury is as much crit dependent as fire so why can't we have the same behaviour on BT?
    I guess the idea behind casters is that abc (always be casting) is still a thing, whereas with melee open globals are a common occurance. That and BT already gives us Enrage, Raging Blow and Bloodsurge (Hey look, another alternative to the shitty state of Blood surge xD)

"Bloodsurge. Your non-critical hit Bloodthirsts grant 1 stack of Bloodsurge. Bloodsurge increases your next Bloodthirst crit chance by X%, stacking to X times."

Quote Originally Posted by Hahnh View Post
    as far as I know, since the last changes to the other talents in that row, you won't be taking Uqt anymore anyway, SD pulled ahead as a talent by a pretty big margin after they buffed the proc chance to 20% and the offhand damage on Execute got fixed. It even brings up the question if SMF will actually pull ahead to TG now (though I guess that last one is largely dependent on just how many SD procs you get)
    I have a feeling SMF will be a re-interation of 5.0. The damage from SD was crazy when I tested a few nights ago so I've no idea how I forgot...

How much DPS fury is doing on the actual build, both on PTR and beta? I'm already prepared mentally to spin like a ballerina on 6.0, but still have some hope to never need to change Fury for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Banchou View Post
    How much DPS fury is doing on the actual build, both on PTR and beta? I'm already prepared mentally to spin like a ballerina on 6.0, but still have some hope to never need to change Fury for that...
    Here is the most current build: http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...d-9-29-14.html

Remember though, things are still subject to change.

Nothing bad... Yet, Arms damage still way better, too much for something almost impossible to do crap and lose DPS.

Could someone clear something up for me rotation wise?

Say you're not enraged, you've just used bloodthist, it didn't crit, and you've proc'd bloodsurge and sudden death and you're approaching rage cap, with no berserker rage. Is it better to use your procs, then bloodthirst and hope for enrage, then dump rage after capping, or is it always better to not cap rage, even if that means delaying enrage and possible Raging Blows?

Also, you want to wild strike only when at high rage right? Whirlwind becomes primary rage dump at low-medium rage? Does this differ at all between SMF and TG?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Kurghan; 2014-10-01 at 01:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcav299 View Post
    So...since I am casually paying attention to the changes...are warriors dps ok? Are most of the complaints about gameplay and ease of play?
    Yes Warriors DPS are "OK" (mostly because certain optimal talents are overperforming: Ravager and Whirlwind)

Yes the significant amount of complaining is due to gameplay.

But another significant portion of the complaints are technicalities with the abilities themselves eg. Bladestorm not even being worth hitting. If/when Whirlwind gets the nerfbat then the concern is where are we going to make up that damage loss. Talent tiers are both illogical by theme and very imbalanced.

So what this action list says is:

You should always use your SD procs as soon as you get them, no matter what (on single target).

With UqT you should use BT if you're not enraged and you've got less than 100 rage. If you use any other talent you should use BT if you're not enraged and your rage is at 50 or less.

Use Execute if you got enrage up or if you have 60+ rage.

Use Raging Blow.

Use Bloodsurge procs.

Burn Rage.

In practice it comes down to: SD > BT (If not enraged) > Exe > RB > Bloodsurge > WW > WS > BT.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post

So what this action list says is:

You should always use your SD procs as soon as you get them, no matter what (on single target).

With UqT you should use BT if you're not enraged and you've got less than 100 rage. If you use any other talent you should use BT if you're not enraged and your rage is at 50 or less.

Use Execute if you got enrage up or if you have 60+ rage.

Use Raging Blow.

Use Bloodsurge procs.

Burn Rage.

In practice it comes down to: SD > BT (If not enraged) > Exe > RB > Bloodsurge > WW > WS > BT.
    Thank you for the clarification.

On a side note, I can't help but feel like Heroic Strike could do exactly what wild strike does, only better.

in other words, blizzard went to crazy lengths to make sure fury didn't have 2 rage dumps only to leave us with 2 rage dumps. (which have eerily similar usage to live, i.e. wild strike only if bloodsurge procced or near rage cap)

At this point having one on and one off the GCD would work significantly better. And honestly, it's not like bloodsurge is a super fun proc, wouldn't flinch if it went.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurghan View Post
    At this point having one on and one off the GCD would work significantly better. And honestly, it's not like bloodsurge is a super fun proc, wouldn't flinch if it went.
    I take a break from the forums, come back and see we're STILL going on and on about this? You need to let it go, we lost Heroic Strike and aren't getting it back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurghan View Post
    Thank you for the clarification.

On a side note, I can't help but feel like Heroic Strike could do exactly what wild strike does, only better.
    Yeah... Funny you should mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    I take a break from the forums, come back and see we're STILL going on and on about this? You need to let it go, we lost Heroic Strike and aren't getting it back
    It's not as much a want for heroic strike, that was just an example. It's more a dislike of having two different rage dumps that funtion essentially the exact same.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what this action list says is
    There's no mention of Furious Strikes; does that not affect WS's position on the list?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Nope, even if you're using FS you'd still use everything in the same way, it just means that you get to press WS more often.
    My Stream

Why do almost every skills say if you have uqt?

when do you BT/ww if you dont?
    Last edited by Kirbynator; 2014-10-01 at 04:49 PM.

If it says !talent.UqT.enabled it means: If you don't have the talent UqT.
    My Stream

how behind is furious strikes compared to UQT AND SD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, even if you're using FS you'd still use everything in the same way, it just means that you get to press WS more often.
    Except that WS is more efficient than WW for SMF if you take Furious Strikes, and hence line "d" and "e" should swap (or an extra line should be put in).

Reasoning:

TG: WS does 270%WD, multiplied by the OH modifier of 0.625 means it does 168.75%WD and costs 20 rage, giving it a DPR of 8.44%.
    WW does 120%WD with both weapons, but the OH is modified by the same amount as above, meaning it does 195%WD and it costs 20 rage, giving it a DPR of 9.75%.

SMF: WS does 270%WD, multiplied by the OH modifier of 0.95 means it does 187.1%WD and costs 20 rage, giving it a DPR of 9.35% after factoring in the difference between 2H and 1H weapons.
    WW does 120%WD with both weapons, but the OH is modified by the same amount as above, meaning it does 170.68%WD and it costs 20 rage, giving it a DPR of 8.53% after factoring in the difference between 2H and 1H weapons.

EDIT: I don't know if the Crazed Berserker 30% damage amp and the SMF 30% damage amp are the same or different, but it doesn't matter as they're both end-multipliers; the ratio is what matters.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2014-10-01 at 05:17 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1