Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Favorite: Removal of expertise and profession bonuses

LF: Removal of some abilities like Zerker Stance and AotD

Deleted
    I am happy with most if not all changes because I know that in about two weeks I'll adapt and everything will be back to normal so when I say best or worst it's more like easiest to understand and most difficult to understand.

Best: Ability pruning.
    Reason: Getting rid of irrelevant moves and allowing certain specs to have access to certain moves is a good step in the direction of diversity without having the complication of adding yet more moves that are essential to a rotation. It helps gives specs identity rather than the only difference between specs that play similarly (hunters, rogues) having access to one or two moves that differentiate the two specs.

Worst: Approach to "Draenor Perks".
    Reason: While the randomisation of attaining these perks spices things up a bit, too many of them are just linear power increases and there are too many of them. I would've appreciated fewer perks with more interesting mechanics as opposed to lots of perks with straight up power increases. In essence they're just glorified power increases that come naturally with the leveling process bundled into displayable passives. It's nice to see you get a tangible reward from your class every time you level but it's too much that delivers too little.

Really excited about everything in the 6.0 patch notes.

Favorite thing: Spec differentiation!!!

Least favorite: didn't get an Alpha invite...

Everything is just brilliant on Blizzard's part. These changes are going to feel a lot better than they appear.

WoD is looking more and more like WoW 2.0 and it's going to be awesome.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK:

I like how they are changing the bonus damage to strikes from diseases to just be part of the strike and are also boosting disease damage to compensate.

I am going to miss the animation from Unholy Frenzy, the cooldown I could care less about. I hope they decide to give that animation to Blood Shield, it would totally fit it and I have felt it needs an animation since it came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the patch notes I saw this
    New Content:
    Level-100 Talents and Draenor Perks
    Garrisons
    Is this really all the content we get? rofl try harder bli$$

This resolve garbage will make me not touch a tank class ever again.

My favorite has to be the removal of Hymn of Hope. I will no longer have to do that during crucial dps moments during a boss.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Looking at the patch notes I saw this
    Is this really all the content we get? rofl try harder bli$$

This resolve garbage will make me not touch a tank class ever again.
    Best be careful with that "bli$$" stuff you might accidently cut someone with all that edge.

Favorite: garrisons and a few class changes

least: disc priest changes
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Worst: Approach to "Draenor Perks".
    Reason: While the randomisation of attaining these perks spices things up a bit, too many of them are just linear power increases and there are too many of them. I would've appreciated fewer perks with more interesting mechanics as opposed to lots of perks with straight up power increases. In essence they're just glorified power increases that come naturally with the leveling process bundled into displayable passives. It's nice to see you get a tangible reward from your class every time you level but it's too much that delivers too little.
    Not sure how you can understand why they're there and not understand there had to be nine of them. Nine is literally the point. Every time you level you become more powerful in a very tangible way and that's literally, almost word for word, what they said at Blizzcon that they wanted leveling to feel like. "Oh snap! Levelup super saiyan beam! AHHHH!... Oooo, my fireball is 20% more powerful now? Let's check. *pew* WOO!"
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst: removing lots of spells from Hunters. Pretty lame....hunters mark? Kind of a staple of the class.

Best: Idk....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Not sure how you can understand why they're there and not understand there had to be nine of them. Nine is literally the point. Every time you level you become more powerful in a very tangible way and that's literally, almost word for word, what they said at Blizzcon that they wanted leveling to feel like. "Oh snap! Levelup super saiyan beam! AHHHH!... Oooo, my fireball is 20% more powerful now? Let's check. *pew* WOO!"
    I do understand why they're there and I accept them. I can easily see that having a bonus you get each level works out fine. However, the bonuses themselves should be more interesting than straight up power increases. The leveling process alone increases your power so being told your power has increased is a bit tautological.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Worst: removing lots of spells from Hunters. Pretty lame....hunters mark? Kind of a staple of the class.

Best: Idk....
    Hunter's Mark was honestly a complete waste of time. I have an addon that automatically puts in my current target, so I barely notice it's existence anymore. Making attacks deal 5% more damage removes the new for this pretty redundant ability in my opinion.

I'm interested to see how hunters will play now, but I do enjoy that this probably will mean we will get a lot of attention in beta.

Can't really pin down favorite and least favorite, but let's change one that I really enjoy, and one I'm a bit unsure about.

Love: No hit or expertise
    Seriously, I hate it. Every time I get a new item I have to use Ask Mr. Robot to calculate how I have to reforge and sometimes enchant to hit the caps as precisely as possible, and then throw in some gold for it. It's annoying, and not fun at all. The removal of reforge and the whole idea of being able to equip items as you get them and the chance for them to have interesting rare stats is really exciting overall.

Hesitant about: Changes to aspects for hunters
    Aspects have been a lot of funny places over the different expansions. In WOTLK you usually changed between Aspect of the Hawk and Aspect of the Viper to gain mana, which felt a bit sucky when you spent some time dealing only half damage. Then we shifted over to focus and we got Aspect of the Fox instead, which provided some interesting mobility and had it's uses, but then in MoP that mobility was something we suddenly had all the time, and we mostly use Aspect of the (Iron) Hawk these days, and then only changing aspects for moving a bit faster. And now they're more or less removing aspects entirely, except for Aspect of the Cheetah and Pack being abilities to toggle on and off. Looking back, aspects have always been a bit dumb, and especially here in MoP, having an aspect that increases damage which you use all the time might as well just be a passive or implemented in the abilities or whatever, like Hunter's Mark. But I still feel like aspects should exist in some form in the future. That and pets feels like some of the mechanics that makes a hunter a hunter, and with the Lone Wolf talent, you can remove that too if you so desire.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2014-04-05 at 12:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Worst: removing lots of spells from Hunters. Pretty lame....hunters mark? Kind of a staple of the class...
    It's a pointless buff... All hunters apply a buff, that ONLY buff hunters..
    Just increase damage of all hunter skills and remove the buff, serves same goal..

Exactly when they removed mangle-debuff from druids, rogues and warriors... They all provided the same buff, but were the only classes benefitting from it.

Inb4 someone says "Buy target can't stealth while marked".... THAT specific mechanic is a weak form of CC, and CC is getting nerfed across the board.. Besides, PvE is the primary focus, and as such, it does no difference..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Mine new explosive trap.And can leave 2 year old kid to play SVV they really made big change there

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    It's a pointless buff... All hunters apply a buff, that ONLY buff hunters..
    Just increase damage of all hunter skills and remove the buff, serves same goal..

Exactly when they removed mangle-debuff from druids, rogues and warriors... They all provided the same buff, but were the only classes benefitting from it.

Inb4 someone says "Buy target can't stealth while marked".... THAT specific mechanic is a weak form of CC, and CC is getting nerfed across the board.. Besides, PvE is the primary focus, and as such, it does no difference..
    Who says that they arent removed the button skill only its not prety clear yet we have passive ability to mark your targets no need special skill for that And please Hunter mark is weak form of CC cmon you can track the stealth target but you did not affect by anyway his stealth ability especially on rogues who just pop vanish. Try do do that with the drood debuff on your head by your logic they have to remove any bleed damage coz its drops you out of stealth also
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2014-04-05 at 12:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    my least favorite has to be the removal of arcane explosion and blizzard from all specs. those spells were amazing for keeping people in combat and interrupting flag caps. or keeping rune of power in the game, that sucks.

i'm happy with what they're doing to the mage bombs, and spreading aoe among all targets again!!! yay. hopefully inferno blast goes back to spreading ignite and other dots infinitely. and i'm glad they decided not to change the level 90 mage talents, even though most of it will be staying in the game.