A Moment of Silence

Please take a moment to remember our dear friends Spinning Fire Blossom, Healing Sphere and Clash.

I remember when Blizzard took away SFB's little brother from us, I was sad but SFB comforted me and told me that he was still here. I will always have fond memories of using SFB in T14 to raise TeB stacks before a boss pull, rooting those pesky runners in PvP and even just needing to dump chi on a boss where I cannot melee for a period of time. You shall be missed, but not forgotten.

Healing Orb, where to begin? You'll still be with us in spirit from afterlife and GOTS, but it just won't be the same dropping your minty freshness for later consumption or healing on the go. I'm sure some shamans will also remember you being there for them after using ankh mid fight and not having to worry about suddenly dying from stray damage right afterwards.

And Clash, oh sweet dear Clash, you will be missed most of all. You made Brewmaster PvP incredibly fun and enjoyable, but alas it is time for that age to end. Charging head first into a stream of Alliance in AV and clashing the one furthest in the back and stopping everyone in their tracks as you bang heads was one of the funnest things I've ever had the pleasure of doing. Your many uses and fun times will surely be missed, BM PvP will never be the same without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Weriik View Post
    Please take a moment to remember our dear friends Spinning Fire Blossom, Healing Sphere and Clash.

I remember when Blizzard took away SFB's little brother from us, I was sad but SFB comforted me and told me that he was still here. I will always have fond memories of using SFB in T14 to raise TeB stacks before a boss pull, rooting those pesky runners in PvP and even just needing to dump chi on a boss where I cannot melee for a period of time. You shall be missed, but not forgotten.

Healing Orb, where to begin? You'll still be with us in spirit from afterlife and GOTS, but it just won't be the same dropping your minty freshness for later consumption or healing on the go. I'm sure some shamans will also remember you being there for them after using ankh mid fight and not having to worry about suddenly dying from stray damage right afterwards.

And Clash, oh sweet dear Clash, you will be missed most of all. You made Brewmaster PvP incredibly fun and enjoyable, but alas it is time for that age to end. Charging head first into a stream of Alliance in AV and clashing the one furthest in the back and stopping everyone in their tracks as you bang heads was one of the funnest things I've ever had the pleasure of doing. Your many uses and fun times will surely be missed, BM PvP will never be the same without you.
    ahhh, the tears just like any class getting pruned and balanced. Did you think monks were special or something because they were introduced this xpac... nope sorry. also, bolded part really should read ahh clash you made me OP in pvp and my skills are so lacking i need unfair advatages to even hope to stand a chance in pvp... but alas you are gone now too... to my real ranking of 1000 i go... tears...

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-10-11 at 05:34 PM.

i will miss clash not for pvp reason, but because it was fun spell...the only spell that made me to create monk tank spec...oh how i will miss it :|

I will miss clash as a BrM. It made ranged pulls manageable instead of rolling around trying to pickup every cast via spear hand strike.

I won't miss Clash. At all. Mostly because it's basically a useless spell in a raid boss fight (save very few exceptions), so it was gone from my hotkey bar as soon as I started raiding, and only remembered it existed when I heard it was being removed. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    That was the ultimate rogue killer. OH I'm gonna rolls away while you acidentally unstealth over my flowers x]

There will always be a gap on pulls where I've grown used to tying them together nicely with clash. One of my favorite monk abilities, RIP.

Goodbye Mistweaver Zen Med... you were a dear friend in times of dire need.

The only one I really miss is clash..... WHEN IT WORKED. Very buggy. If it worked reliably I would miss it more but smashing things with my face and stunning it was my favorite part of being BM.

There was absolutely no reason to remove clash. They could've just added an extra effect if the target is permanently immune to it... say a movement speed bonus for the monk for a few secs.

Quote Originally Posted by Weriik View Post

I'm going to miss clash because of 1 memory with it. When I was FCing in RBGs. the score was 2-2 and I was rushing the base(WSG) with the final flag. Suddenly an alliance rushed past me into the tunnel, i used all my speed increases to try and catch him. Just before he could grab our flag I got into clash range(glyphed), pulled him away from the flag, leg sweeped him and capped for the win.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'm going to miss clash because of 1 memory with it. When I was FCing in RBGs. the score was 2-2 and I was rushing the base(WSG) with the final flag. Suddenly an alliance rushed past me into the tunnel, i used all my speed increases to try and catch him. Just before he could grab our flag I got into clash range(glyphed), pulled him away from the flag, leg sweeped him and capped for the win.
    So much win.

Rip in pepperonis clash. You were a buggy piece of shit most of the time, but when you worked, it was glorious. Whether it was in pvp stunning 5+ people with you, or in pve pulling that pesky caster to the other mobs, you were awesome.

Clash 2012-2014 never forget

/cut

Pouring out a 40 of Elusive Brew for my boy Clash tonight. See you in the great 7.0 beyond.