Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Fel Flame should not be removed!

As a lock,I don't matter a more button to place especially Fel Flame.
    It's a green fire which is a best distinguish from other classes.
    To destr and demo, it's the most important spell to gain Second Source when in pvp situation.
    Without it,or no KC,we will do nothing on the move,while fire mage has scorch.

Please ruturn to us,other's change I'm pleased to accept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blame those guys who cried about keeping KJC. Now the other two talents on the row are completelu redundant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to figure out if that is bad English or bad poetry...

There's no need to mock someone for their writing skills, not everyone has English as their first language.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-04-04 at 01:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Blame those guys who cried about keeping KJC.
    This is ridiculous. Blizz could have decided to remove/nerf KJC instead. They make the decisions, not the players.

And in any event, unless I'm mistaken, this leaves a GoSac Afflock with literally no way to take out hostile totems. That has nothing to do with KJC.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I'm trying to figure out of that is bad English or bad poetry...
    Sorry about it,because English isn't my first language.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I'm trying to figure out of that is bad English or bad poetry...
    Compared to your post, which is rather obvious bad English.

Now about the topic, they made quite a few "strange" changes/removal for most classes, dont know whats their logic behind it. Same with fel flame, but i guess we can hope they will look at feedback, since its only alpha and correct some of the changes/removals made.

I've played a Warlock for years and almost never would use Fel Flame....Very situational and see's very little use. Same with Soulshatter why it's getting removed also.

Blame those guys who cried about keeping KJC. Now the other two talents on the row are completelu redundant.
    One button to the whole,pve playes can keep it in spell set.
    But without this button,pvp playes will lose much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    I've played a Warlock for years and almost never would use Fel Flame....Very situational and see's very little use. Same with Soulshatter why it's getting removed also.
    Pve playes perhaps never use FEAR, also should be removed?

Deleted
    But Fel Flame is useful for many different things, other than just killing totems... tagging mobs, pinging low health targets (low-lvl mobs, critters etc), attacking non-dottable things other than totems (there are quite a few in-game, what about Galakras for example?) etc etc. It's not even about it being a part of our rotation, it's just utility... every other caster spec has some instant for these same reasons, makes no sense for warlocks to lose theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Flame is what made the 90 talents almost a decision. Now there is none. It fucked up far more than your worries about totem stomping, which frankly was probably fair reason to take it away just as they did with attack totem macros.

Now without that talent Destro will have literally no mobility at all, and no DPS cooldown can make up for that. At least without Snapshots Affliction can revert to refreshing dots on the move, but that is still very limited. As for Demo, its a choice of no AE anymore or wasting Fury on movement.

Without a radical overhaul of our 90s, again, this can't go live. Frankly it would be better all around to just not remove the spell.

Deleted
    Did they actually say they are removing fellflame because of kjc or is that just an assumption?

I don't care if Fel Flame wasn't used in normal rotation, it's about quality of life! No spell to use on the move to tag mobs, stop flag caps, or mop up old dungeons? Ridiculous.

They've gone too far with some of this ability pruning. I mean, keep Unending Breath and cut Fel Flame or an iconic spell like Drain Soul? You've got to be kidding me.

Indeed, they trimmed us a lot alrdy with MoP. This spell has too many uses to see it gone like this.

- - - Updated - - -

I always considered Fel FLame to be a corrupted version of Ice Lance, it's a spell with a lot of utility and flavor. Why remove it?

Deleted
    Am i crazy or did i actually read they want to remove drain soul?????????????? I mean DRAIN SOUL???????????

Deleted
    Only used Fel Flame in Thok HC fight >_< , those silences...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Did they actually say they are removing fellflame because of kjc or is that just an assumption?
    Without KJC, people would actually use the spell. It's not a tremendous leap of logic.

Okay, I wonder if they're going to adjust immolate to make it instant cast or cast on move by default. The perk they added for destro that doubles the damage puts immolate almost exactly on top of Fel Flame in every way but cast time(almost the exact same damage, same mana cost). I wonder if there's something more they're gonna mess with in Alpha...
    Last edited by Ilfayt; 2014-04-04 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    Playing mainly PvE Demonology, without KJC on any fights, I use carrion swarm a great deal more than fel flame. I'm crying more about the knockback/aoe interrupt utility than a spell you don't have to use if you can plan your movement at all well.

Also - it's freaking alpha patch notes people. You have ~6months or more to create forum threads and rally against this like people did for KJC if you feel so inclined.

Appreciate how significantly this could affect PvP though.

Deleted
    Without KJC, people would actually use the spell. It's not a tremendous leap of logic.
    People still use it even now - AD is too good to ignore, I personally only use KJC on fights like Blackfuse or the Sha, those who can plan well probably don't even use it as much. It's far from being the only option. I know you hate it (just like you hate GoSac being viable), but blaming this poor design decision on KJC only... meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    People still use it even now - AD is too good to ignore, I personally only use KJC on fights like Blackfuse or the Sha, those who can plan well probably don't even use it as much. It's far from being the only option. I know you hate it (just like you hate GoSac being viable), but blaming this poor design decision on KJC only... meh.
    Without Fel Flame, are you still going to use AD or MF? Destruction has -one- instant cast in order to plan before the execute.