Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Enslave demon was necessary on High Lord Maulgar. The Felhunter pet in that encounter was brutal if it wasn't enslaved and I never once saw a kill where it wasn't enslaved.
    You do know that the encounter with High Lord Maulgar is optional right? Every raid we choose to do is an optional choice, doi.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingzor View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9573318977 says otherwise. And I was pretty sure that i noticed the missing aggro dump myself. Anyways, the aggro dump-complaint is only valid if aggro dumps will still be needed.

Well, i never said that enslave has to be mandatory. DK's control undead isn't either, but i thought it was nice to have in certain situations. And my guess was that we might see some use of it in solo play and/or 5mans. As for BC, enslave was definitely used more often than now.
    Information provided in a thread states otherwise, however some of the information on that thread isn't true. Why do you choose to believe in misinformation? I didn't read the thread carefully but I can assure you, the threat dump DG provides is still there.

Enslave Demon isn't nice to use in certain situations. Demonology buffs our summon-able Demons. Grimoire of Supremacy buffs your Demons. Even with Grimoire of Supremacy, the Demons we can summon provide more in terms of damage and CC than the enslavable Demon introduced in MoP. There is Sha classified as a Demon.

http://wowpedia.org/Ripple_of_Despair

Enslave Demon is an optional ability, every ability is optional, although our core abilities should be used, a bad Warlock can spam Immolate all he wants, and doesn't have to use Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, or any other spell. Enslave Demon isn't as useful as the other abilities. Unending Breath is useful, even though it isn't used often, or at least I think, but still useful. Enslave Demon isn't useful and isn't used often.

Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfPerfection View Post
    You do know that the encounter with High Lord Maulgar is optional right? Every raid we choose to do is an optional choice, doi.

Information provided in a thread states otherwise, however some of the information on that thread isn't true. Why do you choose to believe in misinformation? I didn't read the thread carefully but I can assure you, the threat dump DG provides is still there.

Enslave Demon isn't nice to use in certain situations. Demonology buffs our summon-able Demons. Grimoire of Supremacy buffs your Demons. Even with Grimoire of Supremacy, the Demons we can summon provide more in terms of damage and CC than the enslavable Demon introduced in MoP. There is Sha classified as a Demon.

http://wowpedia.org/Ripple_of_Despair

Enslave Demon is an optional ability, every ability is optional, although our core abilities should be used, a bad Warlock can spam Immolate all he wants, and doesn't have to use Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, or any other spell. Enslave Demon isn't as useful as the other abilities. Unending Breath is useful, even though it isn't used often, or at least I think, but still useful. Enslave Demon isn't useful and isn't used often.
    I realize you're banned and everything, but I still need to correct you: Demonic Gateway hasn't dropped aggro since 5.4. Yes, I realize that the debuff you get states otherwise. I also realize that it's been tested thousands of times since 5.4 and it does NOT dump aggro. Period.

Case in point? I had aggro on a bunch of reflections on Sha of Pride. These adds have a normal threat table. I hit the gateway to get away from them and, what do you know, they chased me. Not a threat dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    This is ridiculous. Blizz could have decided to remove/nerf KJC instead. They make the decisions, not the players.

And in any event, unless I'm mistaken, this leaves a GoSac Afflock with literally no way to take out hostile totems. That has nothing to do with KJC.
    don't be ridiculous, you can always engage in melee combat! best hope you don't have a staff though