Just listing the things that currently apply to Guardian Druids and thought it would be better suited to have it's own thread to discuss the Bear changes.
THESE WILL CHANGE. CALM DOWN. SKY IS STILL KK IF THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE
- Agility no longer provides an increased chance to critically strike with melee and ranged attacks or abilities.
- The base chance to critically strike is now 5% for all classes. There are no longer different chances to critically strike with melee, ranged, and spells.
- There is a new passive, named Critical Strikes, which increases chance to critically strike by 10%. It is learned by all Rogues, all Hunters, Feral and Guardian Druids, Brewmaster and Windwalker Monks, and Enhancement Shamans.
- Each point of Agility or Strength now grants 1 Attack Power (down from 2). All other sources of Attack Power now grant half as much as before.
- Weapon Damage values on all weapons have been reduced by 20%.
- Attack Power now increases Weapon Damage at a rate of 1 DPS per 3.5 Attack Power (up from 1 DPS per 14 Attack Power).
- Attack Power, Spell Power, or Weapon Damage now affect the entire healing or damage throughput of player spells.
- The amount of Dodge gained per point of Agility has been reduced by 25%.
- All players now have a 100% chance to hit, 0% chance to be dodged, 3% chance to be parried, and 0% chance to glance, when fighting creatures up to 3 levels higher (bosses included).
- Creatures 4+ levels higher than you still have a chance to avoid your attacks in various ways, so as to discourage you from attempting to fight enemies that are much stronger than you.
- Hit and Expertise bonuses on all items and item enhancements (gems, enchants, etc.) have been converted into Critical Strike, Haste, or Mastery.
- Mangle (Cat Form) has been removed.
- Shred is now available to all Druids.
- Symbiosis has been removed.
- Druid: Faerie Fire now applies Physical Vulnerability, increasing Physical damage taken by 4% for 30 seconds.
- Druid: Thrash no longer apply the Weakened Blows effect.
- Survival Instincts is now available to all Druid specializations. Survival Instincts now reduces damage taken by 70% (up from 50%) with a 2-minute cooldown (down from 3), and for Feral and Guardian specializations can have up to 2 charges (up from 1).
- Pounce's damage has been increased by 100%.
- Primal Fury now also grants a combo point for area attacks that critically strike the Druid's primary target.
- Glyph of Savagery now grants a free 5 combo point Savage Roar when leaving Prowl, instead of allowing Savage Roar to be used with 0 combo points.
- Heart of the Wild no longer provides an increase to Hit chance or Expertise while active, and no longer increases Stamina, Agility, and Intellect.
- Dream of Cenarius: Feral: Casting Healing Touch no longer increases the damage of the Druid's next 2 melee abilities, or increases the healing of Rejuvenation
- Nature's Vigil, while active, increases single-target damage and healing caused by healing spells by 16% (down from 25%), and all single-target damage spells also heal a nearby friendly target for 35% of the damage done (up from 25%).
- Moonfire is now usable while in Cat Form, generates 1 combo point, deals damage based on attack power, and costs 30 energy.
- Thrash now also applies the Rake bleed effect to all damaged enemies and awards 1 combo point if it strikes your current combo target.
- Savage Roar is now passive.
Class Perks *These are Perks gained while leveling throughout Draenor*
- Enhanced Berserk - Your maximum energy is increased by 50 while Berserk is active.
- Enhanced Cat Form - Your movement speed in Cat Form is increased by an additional 5%.
- Enhanced Tiger's Fury - Increases the duration of Tiger's Fury by 2 sec.
- Enhanced Prowl - Removes the movement speed penalty from Prowl.
- Improved Shred - Your Shred deals 20% additional damage.
- Improved Pounce - Your Pounce deals 100% additional damage.
- Improved Ferocious Bite - Your Ferocious Bite deals 20% additional damage.
- Enhanced Rejuvenation - You can cast Rejuvenation while in Bear Form or Cat Form.
- Improved Healing Touch - Increases the healing done by your Healing Touch by 20%.