Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    i think for pve you will not take the 10% reduction glyph, ofcourse its still good there but most dmg in pve is avoidaable or you can time your BS \ SI for it

as with moonfire, it all depents on what the numbers are going tobe, we have no idea about that atm
    if it has a higher DPE then shred (and its even ranged) then this wil give us yet an other dot to keep track off
    if its DPE is lower then shred, it will probely see verry few useages other then a fight with a ranged part such as ONY (or pvp as some classes dont like tobe in melee with a kitty)

a small side note on the SR topic, i am quite sure SR will not buff moonfire as its arcane dmg,
    so if it isnt buffed by SR, then it means moonfire either needs tobe verry strong baseline or it will never have they higher DPE then a shred that gets buffed by 40%
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I question dr glyph because blizzard already decided that this mechanic is unbalanced(see shadow priest + boomkin). Its step on rake.

nine lives will be the most essential of all raiding glyphs

And it's just as stupid as Cat Form and has as little place being a glyph as Cat Form does.

I'm hoping Nine Lives doesn't make it live, and that the Cat Form glyph is also removed/baked in; Cat Form and Savagery have been staples throughout this expansion and I'd really like a chance to play around with some of the other options, like Dash or Berserk (won't be necessary in WoD but you get my point). If it remains in, it will be absolutely necessary because who's going to pass up on a flat 10% damage reduction to all incoming damage?

Elunedra, if MF isn't buffed by SR, it will be balanced to deal competitive damage – I wouldn't worry about that too much. It's value on mastery will be fairly minimal also, as it doesn't replace a bleed – you're still going to be using your bleeds anyway, this energy would simply be dropped into Bites or Shreds if you weren't using Lunar Inspiration.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    Elunedra, if MF isn't buffed by SR, it will be balanced to deal competitive damage – I wouldn't worry about that too much. It's value on mastery will be fairly minimal also, as it doesn't replace a bleed – you're still going to be using your bleeds anyway, this energy would simply be dropped into Bites or Shreds if you weren't using Lunar Inspiration.
    i certainly hope so, but it could also be that it does crap dmg, and is not worth using instead of shred unless you have to attack at range

so we will see how it goes in beta
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE