View Poll Results: What do you dislike the most about koch brothers?

Voters
1. This poll is closed
  • Pro-Gay marriage belief

0 0%
  • legalization of marijauna belief

1 100.00%

What do you dislike more about the Koch Brothers?

I see a lot of hate on the koch brothers because they side with the Republicans. Too of their big social issues are pro-gay marriage and pro-legalization of marijuana. I was wanting to get mmo's problems they see with this idealogy, and their stance on these two social issues.They're pro-gay marriage belief or their pro legalization of marijuana belief? Discuss. I'm a supporter of both so I don't have a beef.
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2014-04-04 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah, that doesn't sound biased as if there's something wrong with being pro-gay marriage.

Pretty poor poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

What a terrible poll. Are you Arctic Dashi in disguise? Been to the 'Arctic Dashi school of making horrible polls'?

I don't like the Koch Brothers for their business practices, which is what all their political funding and 'grass-roots' (ha) tea party funding comes down to. They are lobbying/funding for further corporate deregulation so they can squeeze another three tenths of a cent out of every dollar by not paying their employees a living wage, and treating it as a laudable business practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting a thread with a poll and title like that isn't going to end well (as you can tell by the current replies) so going to have to close it.