Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Also my first character I leveled to max in BC. Since then he has been my main. I mainly got into it because of the pet. I was really big into pokemon back then and I guess having a companion pet made me feel like a pokemon trainer on top of being able to shoot guns bows etc.

I can press the same number of buttons as a rogue on a boss fight but I don't gonna watch out if they drag the boss into shit that's bad to stand in and I don't got the melee handicap on most boss fights0
    I don't need to look out for annoying crap like dot refreshing when trinkets pop ( like a warlock, spriest or boomkin ) and I don't need a specific addon to time my biggest cd ( like Combustion on a fire mage ) and hoping that it crits first, I don't need to stand still and can rock like a baws while strafing and jumping around the boss room.

On top of that I do equal if not more dps than the above classes, and my AOE rotation is one of those simple faceroll high dps aoe's like elemental shaman, combat rogue or WW monk.

Yes I play my character like a huntard would, but at the same time I do it with the same skill level as I did on my rogue from heroic Tier 7 until heroic Tier 13.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love mine due to mogg choices, and which weps to match with

Also for hydras as well

Thou my main does have a funny name

- - - Updated - - -

Did I forget to mention the legendary bow?

Deleted
    I have no idea
    Its look so weak and stupid and in same time you can do miracles with him

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    I just like shooting people and stuff, and making my pet eat them too
    Taken out of context, this could be disturbing

I started a hunter because its ranged phys (some) dps.

I really like their versatility too with things like distracting shot, master's call, det, disengage, camo and how they interact with other things in the game, disappointed they're removing some of these.
    Last edited by Teucer; 2014-04-05 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was my first character i created almost 10 years ago.

Always loved pets and bows/arrows, and every game before WoW i played the archer class so the Hunter seemed like the perfect fit! Which she was :3!

My hunter is literally my red-headed stepchild alt. It's probably my least played toon, but, why I started one and why I enjoyed leveling it was because of taming rare pets!

Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    Taken out of context, this could be disturbing

I started a hunter because its ranged phys (some) dps.

I really like their versatility too with things like distracting shot, master's call, det, disengage, camo and how they interact with other things in the game, disappointed they're removing some of these.
    Heh maybe that was the point! ;P

<Washed Up Scrubs> - Mal'Ganis (US)
    Visit my stream! I stream every night starting at 9 PM EST.
    Also, be sure to visit my YouTube channel!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I chose hunter back in 2006 because I wanted to tame a dinosaur. Here I am in 2014 and I'm still loving the unique play style. It's like being a melee that can attack from range.

Hunter 4 Life

10+ Year Old Account
    because I like bows arrows guns and xbows and i like animals. So i gravitated toward a hunter. The hunter class as a while was relatively self sustaining so I enjoyed that aspect of it
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

I really enjoy the soloing aspect (pun intended :P) of my hunter. Other than that...pets and bows!

It's just an alt, but easily one of my favorites. They're so smooth to play being able to cast on the move. When the AI decides not to be terrible, moving the pet around manually is quite fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    Bow & arrows.
    He's made a pet class in WoW but it's an acceptable price.

My first two characters in vanilla were a druid and hunter. I guess I like animals.

I used to like them because they were very good and smooth soloing stuff, but now DKs and locks are just as good if not much better at that. I also like how in WoW you really have a lot of choice when it comes to pets and pet skins. I also like the simplicity of BM, and I obviously also like the mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Bow & arrows.
    >refer to signature =3