Random Mount Macro

I'm looking for a macro that will use the 9 mounts below at random regardless of zone since they all work as both flying & ground mounts. Please don't offer addon suggestions as I don't want to go that route. I've tried using /castrandom & /userandom but neither seem to be working for me so I must be missing a key part. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Celestial Steed
    Cenarion War Hippogryph
    Flameward Hippogryph
    Headless Horseman's Mount
    Hearthsteed
    Imperial Quilen
    Swift Windsteed
    Tyrael's Charger
    Winged Guardian

As the great google suggests, you are looking at a macro like...

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:Alt] Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
    /userandom [flyable] Plagued Proto-Drake, Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher, Rusted Proto-Drake, Volcanic Stone Drake; Amani Battle Bear, Raven Lord;
    /cast [swimming] Abyssal Seahorse
    ...but, really, I think you are just waiting for WoD, which gives you this for free.

Thanks for the help - I did see a couple macros like this but thought because of the [flyable] part that it would make the macro not work in non-flying areas such as the Timeless Isle - I'll give this a try - Thankfully this is just one more QoL thing Blizz is adding to their UI

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxTease View Post
    Thanks for the help - I did see a couple macros like this but thought because of the [flyable] part that it would make the macro not work in non-flying areas such as the Timeless Isle - I'll give this a try - Thankfully this is just one more QoL thing Blizz is adding to their UI
    Best of my knowledge, those conditions only apply to the specific entry in `/userandom`, so that will only trigger the plagued drake in flying areas, and non-plagued ones elsewhere. You can just omit the condition, and list your hybrid mounts, and it should work fine. (PS: you should totally use an addon instead