This site sure has changed

So I like to go to archives.org just to have memories thrown at me, and today I went to MMOChampion.

Almost didn't recognise the site. Kinda miss that dude with sword and shield.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070306...-champion.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the old TBC money guides

Didn't start using MMO Champion before the end of WOTLK, around the Blizzcon that revealed Cataclysm I believe, but damn, looks so weird without the green!

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, after the changes through the years I kind of forgot all about the old format. Back then I only used to read the forums on MMO Champion, I didn't sign up until 2010
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Death and Taxes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Death and Taxes

Hehe, that's true.

Things sure were different back then. And look where Boub and his little site are today - likely one of (if not the) news aggregate sites when it comes to World of Warcraft and related content.

Nice. I remember the little guy with the sword and shield, but it's been way too long to remember how the rest looked. I like the site now... wonder what it will look like in another 5 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ent0mbed View Post
    Nice. I remember the little guy with the sword and shield, but it's been way too long to remember how the rest looked. I like the site now... wonder what it will look like in another 5 years.
    It will be showing in a 3D space in our VR interface chips, planted in our brains.

Trust me. I got some secret sources.