How do Vehicles in LEviathan fight scale?

Hi I heared that the vehicles in Ulduar scale with your Itemlevel, anybody got a Formula or something for that?
    Capitalism, Ho!

I doubt anyone will be able to give you any real information without you providing further details on why you are asking. What are you goals with this information?

Mostly check if I gotta learn tactics to solo that or if it will be faceroll with WoD Items ~~lv700
    Capitalism, Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Mostly check if I gotta learn tactics to solo that or if it will be faceroll with WoD Items ~~lv700
    What mode are you talking about here. 10N is really faceroll already, 25N is not that difficult either. Come WoD 4 towers should not require much thinking either. As it is now most classes can already kill it in 25N without any vehicles. In WoD I would assume every class can easily and that it might even be possible to do it with towers in both 10 and 25 with most classes.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.