Good monitor for WoW

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on what monitor I should buy for the best WoW experience. Ive narrowed it down to 23 or 24 inch and 1920x1080 resolution. What would be a good buy in the $200 to $400 range.

Thanks.
    Last edited by skkepsis; 2014-04-04 at 07:00 PM.

Deleted
    Here, a 27" 1440p IPS screen with pixel guarantee. Kinda hard to beat to be honest.

Deleted
    www.amazon.com/VG248QE-24-Inch-Screen-LED-lit-Monitor/dp/B00B2HH7G0/

THE gaming monitor of the moment, 24 inch and 1080p as you specified. is $270.

its 144 so its more than double as smooth fps than the standard 60hz screens, and its one of the monitors with the least input lag (1ms) which gives you a good edge in MP gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visker View Post
    www.amazon.com/VG248QE-24-Inch-Screen-LED-lit-Monitor/dp/B00B2HH7G0/

THE gaming monitor of the moment, 24 inch and 1080p as you specified. is $270.

its 144 so its more than double as smooth fps than the standard 60hz screens, and its one of the monitors with the least input lag (1ms) which gives you a good edge in MP gaming.
    I was going to post this one too. You got a fast computer, why not have a fast monitor too?

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    Here, a 27" 1440p IPS screen with pixel guarantee. Kinda hard to beat to be honest.
    This is my current monitor, it's not bad. Although it's about $100 more from Amazon than from a korean site or ebay.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a new monitor too, but peeves me off at the price in the UK

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-VG248QE...hu-rd_add_1_dp