What to do when you get bored?

Just curious what you guys do in game when you get burned out or bored? I get bored lvling now, raiding and pvp is not on my list..,maybe mount collections or achievement collections? Just curious on some thoughts

Deleted
    usually unsub

I go PvP, and get my ass kicked..... or I solo old raids for XMOG gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    unsub, go do something else. One of the best decisions Blizzard ever made is that they keep your characters forever so you can unsub and come back months or even years later and it's all still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've picked up pet battles, but also agree with the rest - if you're bored, waste your time elsewhere.

Unsub. In my case, I'll be trying out Diablo 3.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

It's time to unsub and move on until either the expansion comes back out or never again. If you can't find it enjoyable at the moment, it will be another six to nine months of paying for something you don't enjoy.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

When I get bored, I take a week off. I turn off the game, and go outside. Spend time in my garage getting things organized or cleaned up, work out in the yard pulling weeds or planting new items. I'll wash the car, take the dogs for a walk, or even hit the body bag for an hour or two with my headphones on.

Staying in the game and forcing yourself to do other things seldom improves your boredom. More often than not, it enhances it. I say, unplug for awhile and go enjoy life. The game is fun, but the real world is so much more fun, at least for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Troll Yahoo comment sections

Log out. Take a break. Maybe unsub. Seriously why force yourself to play a game you aren't enjoying?

10+ Year Old Account
    I either create a new character to play on, level up/work on an already existing character by doing quests and running LFD/LFR, work on professions, do pet battles, transmog hunting, or just solo old raids for the fun of it. If I don't feel like doing any of those things I just stop playing and either play a different game or watch a movie.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

If you're bored of leveling there's still things to do:

Achievement Hunting
    Pet Battles
    Transmogrification
    Challenge Modes
    Proving Grounds
    Mount Collecting
    Building a Gold Nest Egg
    Rep Grinding
    Etc...

Or you could just Unsub and do something else entirely.

Unsubscribe and play something else for a while. Come back when you feel like playing it again. No point in paying a subscription fee for WoW if you don't feel like playing it. Hopefully, the game will feel new and fresh to you again when you come back.

Deleted
    You know there are other games out there right? Really, download Steam and get a few games for the monthly sub you pay normally and enjoy yourself. The more games you play the better perspective you get on good games and tend to enjoy your own type of game a lot more when you try some other games out.

I am doing rep grinds, and somewhat tired of leveling the linear cata/MOP content. Rep grinds allow me to login, do some stuff, log out, and 'progress'. Even though the rewards are just random pixel shit like mounts.

Deleted
    I used to go to my favourite locations to fish, trying to catch old ironjaw in ironforge aswell. Also trying to wind people up in trade chat was fun.

Does anyone know if that free unlimited trial is still around? You know the one where you can only reach level 20?

10+ Year Old Account
    stop playing