best feeling ever

BMing the fuck out of huntard and shit zoo locks that dont know how to play andsomehow end up at high ranks

Deleted
    As much as I agree with the sentiment, how exactly does one BM in this game? You are given only a few preset dialogue options which can all be interpreted in a friendly way if you wish and there isn't much else you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    As much as I agree with the sentiment, how exactly does one BM in this game? You are given only a few preset dialogue options which can all be interpreted in a friendly way if you wish and there isn't much else you can do.
    I'm guessing spamming "sorry" and "well played" over and over or taking forever to end the game...

Don't know why this gives people such enjoyment to BM someone over a card game
    Last edited by Dragonb; 2014-04-04 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonb View Post
    I'm guessing spamming "sorry" and "well played" over and over or taking forever to end the game...

Don't know why this gives people such enjoyment to BM someone over a card game
    Ah well that's why I instantly Squelch everyone when the game starts, no harass from stupid emote spam.

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    BMing the fuck out of huntard and shit zoo locks that dont know how to play andsomehow end up at high ranks
    If that is your best feeling ever, you have a very, very bad life. I feel sorry for you and I hope you will experience better times.

Ive never been someone to rage a lot about things, but i admit a few times i really enjoyed the spit emote in arenas in WoW, for example when in 2s you killed the dps and the rdruid kept on kiting you for 10 minutes.

I guess a few times id also use it in Hearthstone for faceroll plays...even when i usually try to be a positive player:P

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    If that is your best feeling ever, you have a very, very bad life. I feel sorry for you and I hope you will experience better times.
    think of the biggest douchebag you know and imagine him getting exactly what he deserves. Now if you dont think thats a great feeling you are god damm liar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    you attack with as many minions you can and as much overkill and say thank you

The posts in this thread gave me a good laugh I wonder though, if spamming the dialogues means BMing, then why do some people spam it over and over at me right at the very beginning of a fight no matter the class or deck? Are those people just generally annoyed with the whole game or?

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    as someone who plays hunter "and somehow ends up at high ranks", the best feeling ever is when someone gets so mad when i beat him that he adds me to realid to talk shit after the game

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMine View Post
    as someone who plays hunter "and somehow ends up at high ranks", the best feeling ever is when someone gets so mad when i beat him that he adds me to realid to talk shit after the game
    This.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Beat me to it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    A thread started only to boast about how good you are at the game and what a toxic player you are is not grounds for a decent discussion on these forums. Post a more constructive thread with actual discussion material next time, beyond topics that will just rile people up or lead to flaming.

CLOSED.