Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Friendly Arrakoa confirmed. :P

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    No, he means Beta. They decided to call the early version of it alpha but it is actually beta.
    But I think unless they don't start waves of invites for random people and keep invites for press/friends/streamers its still an alpha...

so they are going to have light worshipping or atleast not as evil arrakoa that look like the ones from bc AND arrakoa who are getting the klaxxi treatmeant.

BEFRIEND ALL THE ARRAKOAZ @_@

also the shadow council is a faction?

y u do dis to me blizz? these guys had RAPE CAMPS @_@ they magically aged their own children to use as fodder, they systematically raped and commited genocide on MULTIPLE SPECIES @_@

why am i teaming up with them?

i would rather hang out with garrosh than the shadow council

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    But I think unless they don't start waves of invites for random people and keep invites for press/friends/streamers its still an alpha...
    i dont think you know what a beta and an alpha is.

it has nothing to do with who is or isnt invited.

they could have a beta within blizzard and never invite anyone outside it and it would still be beta if its in the beta phase
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It says beta in the corner because they are using Beta servers to get information to us so we can actually get something. Blizzard knows they need to get information out and MMO is probably the best way to do that for most of us. It is still alpha.

10+ Year Old Account
    crossing fingers that they can get onto a server.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Hail chaud!Chaud we love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    There is no dance studio.

It was a joke they slipped into a mockup. They said this much at BlizzCon.
    That's cruel.

But I'm still not 100% convinced that it's a joke. The way they acted about it was very suspicious and gave vague, dodgy answers. Reminded me of when they were asked about Mists of Pandaria being trademarked they said something like "When we do something with Pandaren it's usually just a book" or something. Even if Dance Studio was confirmed to not appear in WoD, I still wouldn't be ashamed that I wasn't 100% convinced at first.

i think the forelings and the foreling eaters are going to be the pre twisting nether mutated versions of sporelings and bogbeasts
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    It says beta in the corner because they are using Beta servers to get information to us so we can actually get something. Blizzard knows they need to get information out and MMO is probably the best way to do that for most of us. It is still alpha.
    Regardless if it's alpha or not still, you might as well call it beta. Early MoP beta didn't even have a complete zone, WoD "Alpha" has two already completed...it's hardly in alpha stage at this point.

Deleted
    Alpha then beta...

Soooo are we on alpha or in beta...

Quote Originally Posted by Mkgego View Post
    Alpha then beta...

Soooo are we on alpha or in beta...
    Those designations are basically irrelevant
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

"also the shadow council is a faction?

y u do dis to me blizz? these guys had RAPE CAMPS @_@ they magically aged their own children to use as fodder, they systematically raped and commited genocide on MULTIPLE SPECIES @_@

why am i teaming up with them? "

I'm assuming (hoping) they're an enemy faction, like the Cult of the Damned or Scarlet Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnshadow View Post
    "also the shadow council is a faction?

why am i teaming up with them? "

I'm assuming (hoping) they're an enemy faction, like the Cult of the Damned or Scarlet Crusade.
    idk blizzard hinted that we would be teaming up with gul'dan in someway

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    No, he means Beta. They decided to call the early version of it alpha but it is actually beta.
    I'd think the Fragments are for Archaeology, but I may be wrong...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steehl View Post
    I'd think the Fragments are for Archaeology, but I may be wrong...
    For all but the Black Iron Fragments, yes. The others are all clearly denoted as Archaeology Fragments. Black Iron Fragments are something else.

Finally an achievement to acknowledge what I've been singing since Tier 3 was first introduced in 2007.

Pretty interesting bits of info.

Did we always know Spires was a dungeon, too, or is that new?
    Likin' the new references in the Achievements.
    New factions are nice. "Dread god?" Hmm.
    Looks like 4 new Archaeology digsites.

OH GOD APEXIS CRYSTALS

Terror fills my soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh the excitement
    Taking a breath now.

Kargath as boss in Highmaul?! Teron'gor in a 5man, and Ner'zhul?!?

This is crazy and awesome

And... TRAINS!?!?!