Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Broadcast Text

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • (1) [NOTE: Many placeholder visuals in this cinematic. Expecting Observatory WMO & charge up visuals.]
    • (1) Hatock, son of Fenris! I come for your head.
    • (1) Hold still pup. At this range it wouldn't take much to pierce that armor.
    • (1) Ga'nar, we caught Durotan's tracker.
    • (1) More vermin come to infest our sacred grounds.
    • (1) Durotan must have sent $Ghim:her; for a reason.
    • (1) Bah. Let me show you what I think of my brother's "message".
    • (1) Hold still demon. At this range it wouldn't take much to pierce that armor.
    • (1) Ga'nar, we caught Durotan's green orc tracker that has been tracking us.
    • (1) More corrupted filth. As if this scorpar infestation were not enough.
    • (1) That green skin of yours marks you as the aberration you are. You are no more orc than the filth at the bottom of this pit.
    • (1) Ga'nar! It is about time you returned. What grisly trophies are these?
    • (1) I have slain the sons of the Iron Wolf. He drowns in the blood of his own.
    • (1) Your fool crusade left us exposed to attack at Wor'gol and Stonefang. Many died.
    • (1) You are no Chieftain of mine, brother. By my rights as second son, by the justice I have dealt today, I declare mak'gora.
    • (1) It has come to this.
    • (1) No - you must not do this! You are family!
    • (1) This family is broken! Only I cared to avenge our father's death!
    • (1) Vengeance neither feeds nor protects our clan. Do you not see why father chose me as his heir when our eldest brother went missing?
    • (1) Father chose poorly. We are at war, brother. This clan needs a warchief!
    • (1) End it.
    • (1) Chieftain.
    • (1) Her presence defiles Frostwolf honor. The other clans will spit upon us.
    • (1) Those who cannot stand... deserve... to... die! [PH - Targets Draka and is about to charge.]
    • (1) Vengeance does not make our clan strong, brother.
    • (1) Rise up, brother. I need you. This clan needs you.
    • (1) The strength that comes from protecting the ones you love.
    • (1) We are a family, Ga'nar. Family stands together.
    • (1) THAT is what makes the Frostwolves strong.
    • (1) Come stand with us, brother. Join your forces with us. There is much work to be done.
    • (1) I lost? How could this be?
    • (1) Yes, brother. I would welcome you with open arms.
    • (1) Still alive, pup? I guess I won't have to save you after all. Come, we should talk.
    • (1) I am proud, but I admit you bested me, brother. I wish to learn more of your strength. We shall rejoin you.
    • (1) Brothers! Today, we do what Durotan will not!
    • (1) The scorpar are at bay and our mounts are ready, old friend.
    • (1) Today, we take vengeance on the beast who killed Garad!
    • (1) Welcome to Frostwind.
    • (1) Forward, brothers and sisters! Cut through the camp and rally at the Savage Crag!
    • (1) Lok'tar ogar!
    • (1) Lok'tar ogar!
    • (1) Then it is time.
    • (1) As for you, outsider...
    • (1) You'll ride the loaner. Hrah hah hah!
    • (1) You have earned a place in this raid. And since you haven't yet bonded with a frostwolf of your own...
    • (2) Drek'Thar! I don't know what you are doing up there but it is angering the goren to no end.
    • (2) Be careful. This place is sacred, not safe. What I am about to do could get a lot of unwanted attention.
    • (2) Great spirits of the wind, heed my call! Share with me the source of your pain.
    • (2) I will try to use my totems to assist you if the need arises.
    • (1) I came to ask the elements for aid in the coming battle.
    • (1) But among the burning, biting winds of the mountains I heard the cry of a Fury.
    • (1) Beaten, half consumed, and shattered by ancient magics, the Fury is the prisoner of the magnaron Kron, the Flame Breaker.
    • (1) The Fury has been fragmented, its pieces scattered on the wind or consumed by scavengers.
    • (2) Wait $p! This way. Before the giant sees you.
    • (1) Akama! Why not raze their town? Why give them another chance?
    • (1) The word of an orc is garbage. They're only buying time.
    • (1) Enough talk of battle, Hogo. Finally, Shadowmoon enjoys peace.
    • (1) Or not.
    • (1) MY EARS HURT!
    • (2) I hear a spirit. A powerful one! Keep those goren at bay for just a little longer.
    • (2) Buy me just a few more moments.
    • (2) Catch your breath, shaman. This champion can forge ahead and we will catch up when you are ready.
    • (2) Spirits of the wind, lend us your speed.
    • (2) The Thunderlord are fools for the most part, but they understand combat with giants.
    • (2) They are also notorious for etching down their favorite tactics on armbands. I assume they are either bragging or failing to remember.
    • (2) Spirits save me but it is cold. My lungs feel like they are on fire.
    • (2) There it is. The carcass. I... I don't think I can go with you in there. My arm will not stop shaking and it is as if the land itself is screaming in my mind.
    • (2) I will see you on the inside, $p. Spirits guide you. Orgrock, lend me a hand if you will.
    • (1) Our work is vital to the world.
    • (1) Wait, I....
    • (2) Khadgar!
    • (1) Just my pride's hurt. Of course, Gul'dan has his own version of Garona here.
    • (1) Lucky she didn't finish you while you were down.
    • (2) Hmph. Maybe next time, you'll listen to me.
    • (1) I will crush it! (The Pale are the key.)
    • (2) The Shadowmoon Clan lives beyond those plains.
    • (2) They are a deeply spiritual people. Shamanic magic flows strongly through their bloodline.
    • (2) That white pillar in the distance contains another Iris crystal. Unfortunately, it is located in the middle of Shadowmoon territory.
    • (2) This is the entire focus of our work.
    • (2) We built this altar under the Prophet's guidance. Its purpose is a mystery even to me.
    • (2) If the Shadowmoon know of the prophecy, then their attack is well-timed.
    • (2) We have been tracking energy readings from the moons above our world.
    • (2) By our calculations, these energies will soon spike beyond measurable levels. We are calling this celestial event 'The Alignment.'
    • (2) I'll drop in again soon.
    • (2) Garona! Filthy assassin....
    • (2) [-----PLACEHOLDER SCENE!-----]
    • (2) Looks like Kazdar is serious about getting his hands on that prophecy.
    • (2) Our Vindicators should slow him down, but... wait... no!
    • (2) Naaru's ashes, get down there at once! We have to stop him!
    • (2) Khadgar, something's not right. You should teleport away....
    • (2) Where do you think you're going?
    • (1) Rest well, honored mother. You will be avenged.
    • (1) It's all fun and games until....
    • (1) Eye, what are you looking at?
    • (1) Razuun, you stay here. I have other plans for... what is that?
    • (1) All I require is its limitless power.
    • (1) It will be done, milord.
    • (2) Not today, warden.
    • (1) Velen, how long a road have we traveled. Your people and mine, we are two sides of the same coin.
    • (1) When you draenei first arrived on our world, my ancestors were no match for you. Your knowledge and magic were beyond their comprehension.
    • (1) But then, they heard HER. From the heavens, the great goddess Nala whispered dark secrets.
    • (1) For centuries, we passed down her teachings. Now, we can bind the very shadows to our will!
    • (1) Our TRUE power is hidden no longer.
    • (1) And now, the last of your last secrets are known to me.
    • (1) I never guessed The Arbitum would be a device of such great power. And with it, I will call down a god.
    • (1) I need only three Iris crystals to activate the beacon.
    • (1) Unfortunately for you, Velen, I already possess two.
    • (1) When my plan is complete, I will rule this world, and worlds beyond!
    • (1) Rise, old friends. The time has come for the next step of my plan.
    • (1) Teron'gor, infiltrate the Auchenai and take control of Auchindoun. Bleed them dry.
    • (1) Cho'gall, we'll finish your Frostfire business together.
    • (1) I'm sending you to Nagrand to subjugate the naaru in Oshu'gun.
    • (1) Ahhh finally, the crystals.
    • (1) Hellscream!
    • (1) Your attack on Karabor was cowardly and unwarranted.
    • (1) What's more, we thoroughly outclassed your orcs on the battlefield.
    • (1) I would be within my rights to behead you and raze this town...
    • (1) ...but not today. Today, we show mercy. Pack up your machines of war and leave this place.
    • (1) Teron'gor, we'll finish your Shadowmoon business together.
    • (1) I'm sending you to Talador. Infiltrate the Auchenai. Take control of Auchindoun. Bleed it dry.
    • (1) Cho'gall, I'm sending you to Nagrand.
    • (1) You'll subjugate the fallen naaru inside Oshu'gun.
    • (1) Giselda, you stay here. I have other plans for... what's behind me?
    • (1) Send word to the rest of the pack: The sons of the Iron Wolf have been found. Lok'tar ogar!
    • (1) My... father... will... aveng-
    • (1) Your father will mourn, as I have mourned.
    • (2) The Iron Horde approaches. No sudden movements.
    • (2) Throm-Ka, Commander Vorka. The Shadowmoon clan is honored by your presence.
    • (1) Shaman, women... . I have no time for seers and mystics.
    • (1) Where are your true warriors? Or, is what they say about the Shadowmoon true?
    • (1) That you're a mass of cravens hiding behind your magic?
    • (2) Cravens? I'll show you craven!
    • (1) Hold. I would not spill your blood today, Hara.
    • (1) You Shadowmoon are proud and still have the warriors' spirit!
    • (2)
    • (2) Very well, Vorka, son of Vorash. The Shadowmoon clan will join this Iron Horde.
    • (2) Lok-Regar. What orders?
    • (1) Gather your clan. Soon the Iron Horde will crush Karabor once and for all!
    • (2) Zug-zug.
    • (2) Let's go.
    • (2) Our paths diverge here. Good luck, champion.
    • (1) Hatock, son of the Iron Wolf! I come for your head.
    • (1) Well look here boys, the mongrel son of Garad has returned from the grave.
    • (1) Hrah hrah hrah! You should have stayed dead, Ga'nar. You would have lived longer.
    • (1) Had Garrad just joined the Iron Horde like he was told you would still have your precious daddy to save you today.
    • (1) Chose your last words carefully Hatock. There is no Thunderlord that can stand against me.
    • (1) Yes, your wolves are very formidable in battle when in the open. But let us see how you do in the shadow of a gronn.
    • (1) Thunderlord... RELEASE THE BEAST!
    • (1) Keep a grip on those chains.
    • (1) His arm is loosening! Tighten that slack before he puts you all against a wall.
    • (1) Put your backs into it!
    • (1) We have a schedule to keep.
    • (1) Hatock, son of the Iron Wolf! I come for your head.
    • (1) What is wrong Ga'nar? Afraid of a bit of Gronn?
    • (1) I thought you Frostwolves were supposed to be skilled?
    • (1) Not so easy to fight a Thunderlord, is it?
    • (1) You mongrels are no match for my blade!
    • (1) If you had just joined the Iron Horde I wouldn't have to kill you now.
    • (1) Hatock! You cannot hide from me!
    • (1) Swiftly now, take the crystal to Ner'zhul. I will finish the rest of the draenei myself.
    • (1) Frostwolves! Fan out and harry the Thunderlord. For vengeance!
    • (2) Good. Now, to confront their leader.
    • (1) Honored brothers and sisters! Today we achieved what Durotan would not even dare to try.
    • (1) Make no mistake. We are at war. And we need a Warchief!
    • (1) Those of you bold enough to stand with me - come! We will show the world the might of the Frostwolves!
    • (1) We... are... FROSTWOLVES!
    • (2) This is the Arbitum.
    • (2) The Prophet foresaw a time in our future when our people would come into grave danger.
    • (2) This shrine holds the power to save us from destruction.
    • (2) I pray that the day of judgment shall never come. Power like this can only come at great cost.
    • (2) Activation of The Arbitum requires an incredible amount of energy - energy of a kind that can't be found on this world.
    • (2) Luckily, Iris Crystals do not originate from Draenor. We think three should be enough to supply the energy we need.
    • (2) Five Iris Crystals have fallen from the skies around Shadowmoon Valley.
    • (2) Unfortunately, it looks like the Shadowmoon are collecting them as well. We cannot allow them to succeed.
    • (2) This is the Prophet's vision of what will come to pass.
    • (2) Do you know the workings of our magic, traveler?
    • (2) See this hammer? In my hands, it strikes with magical force against enemies. But used by an inexperienced trainee, it is no more than a blunt rock.
    • (2) The Arbitum is only as powerful as the one who uses it.
    • (2) In the right hands, it restores hope for this world. In the wrong ones, it is a weapon of absolute destruction.
    • (1) Spirits of the water, I seek your guidance. Spirits of the earth, I seek your strength.
    • (1) I... I hear the voice of a Fury!
    • (2) Watch out! Goren!
    • (1) Spirits of fire, I seek ferocity- aaaaaah!
    • (1) Hold, $p! This is not our enemy.
    • (2) Drek'Thar! $p, cover me.
    • (2) Hear it faster! We are getting swarmed down here.
    • (2) Let your wolf guide you Drek'Thar, and stay close to me if you can. $p, look for us in the Ice Forges when you are finished. Lok'tar ogar!
    • (1) What is this?
    • (1) Intruder!
    • (1) You don't belong here!
    • (1) Huh? Hey!
    • (1) Get $Ghim:her!
    • (1) Draka, help me up. We shou- hrraarh!
    • (1) Do not forget, child, one of us is blind and unable to call upon the spirits like he used to.
    • (2) Bah! That should just come close to making it a fair fight. On your feet, old man.
    • (1) What hope is there against a foe that can consume the very elements?
    • (2) You taught me long ago that the elements have always been there for us. Now it is our turn to be there for them. Victory or death, we owe it to them to try.
    • (1) %s rumbles in assent.
    • (1) $C! You have freed my children and made me whole. Accept my boon and bring the full fury of Frostfire to your enemies.
    • (1) Shaman, you alone were strong enough to hear my call. You were wise enough to know what needed to be done. Give me your totem.
    • (1) Feel the flames of the fury!
    • (1) Exurotus was always believed to be a legend. A story told from shaman to shaman as a symbol of a true elemental spirit.$b$bTo see something so revered in shackles is an afront to orcs, to shamanism, and to me.
    • (1) The stench of tortured stone fills the air, Draka. What do you see?
    • (1) I can feel hundreds of goren burrowing through the earth. This will not be easy.
    • (2) Goren... lots of goren. We will distract them in order to sneak you into the Ice Forge.
    • (1) What you suggest should be good enough to bring down a forger, but only for a few seconds at a time.
    • (1) Spirits of the wind! Heed my call! We have need of your wisdom.
    • (1) This is not a place Frostwolves tread. Be mindful of what shadows you step in.
    • (2) I am sworn by duty. If we are needed, we will be there. Come, Vindicators!
    • (2) Hmmm... yes, you make a compelling point. Come, vindicators!
    • (1) Come, child. Find safe refuge in my totem.
    • (1) So many? Very well. When the Prophet calls, the rangari answer. Follow me, men! Velen requests our aid!
    • (1) I place my trust in Velen's wisdom. He is, after all, the Prophet of my people. Follow me, men!
    • (1) It is done? Good. Once this battle is over, we will have to begin repairing Karabor's proper shield defenses.
    • (1) You are a friend of the anchorites, visitor. I will see you back at the rallying point.
    • (1) Carry this symbol of my gratitude into battle, and its fire shall join with your own to burn your enemies to ash.
    • (1) We are the only ones close enough to collect these pieces and unleash the Fury.
    • (1) Your security is lax, Chieftain. I caught these Rangari spies within your gates.
    • (1) They are too late. The prisoners are already on their way to Blackmaw Fortress.
    • (1) Their blood will summon forth the Dark Star, and make me as a God among the Iron Horde!
    • (1) The Warchief honors deeds, not words, shadowcaster.
    • (1) Seal the exits! No draenei scum leaves this village alive!
    • (1) Quickly, undo my bonds! We'll fight our way out!
    • (1) Durotan...
    • (1) Enough! You scheming draenei can keep your precious temple... for now.
    • (1) The Iron Horde will return!
    • (1) I will move ahead and prepare a staging area for our counter-attack.
    • (1) These orcs have violated the sanctity of Karabor. Their attack ends NOW!
    • (1) May the Light guide our path!
    • (1) Karabor ki'le!
    • (1) Karabor ki'le!
    • (1) Arepheon! Provide us with cover fire!
    • (1) Rangari! Arrows ready...
    • (1) FIRE AT WILL!
    • (1) Artificers, disable those tanks!
    • (1) As you wish, Great Prophet.
    • (1) Akama, Taalo! Show them the might of the draenei!
    • (1) $n, you come with me.
    • (1) Yes... Very good. Around Shadowmoon Valley are four arkonite crystals, ancient wreckage from our vessel.
    • (1) I thought we would never need their power, but the time has come. Take my staff, and gather their energy for me.
    • (1) All right, give me one moment...
    • (1) Where have you taken my people, Ner'zhul?
    • (1) There are still enemies among us. EVERYONE TO ARMS!
    • (1) Her death will herald a new era, one led by the Iron Horde.
    • (1) Hmm... you are strong, Vindicator. Yours shall be the first soul I take!
    • (2) Now, champion!
    • (1) Detonation initiated.
    • (1) You must defeat Commander Vorka. There he is, at the very gates of Karabor.
    • (1) With pleasure. Vindicators, follow me into the fray!
    • (1) Furious little orcling!
    • (1) In your blind rage you rush to face my ogres alone.
    • (1) They will end you, little lone wolf.
    • (1) Your conquered clan will fill my slave pens...
    • (1) I'll drown you in the blood of your puny army!
    • (1) Get me lose and I will speak with your wolf chief.
    • (1) Let's go.
    • (1) I... feel... better! You've done the right thing! Now I shall go see what your wolf chief has to say.
    • (1) The siege is broken! Come, brothers and sisters - drive these orcs from Karabor!
    • (1) Karabor stands, for today.
    • (1) You will not die today, champion!
    • (1) Let the Light heal your wounds!
    • (1) The Light protects its champions.
    • (1) Thank you, $n. I will meet you back at Twilight Glade.
    • (1) Look! Fire!
    • (1) Aaauuughh!
    • (1) O're atal'sha! For the Light!
    • (1) We will not yield!
    • (1) Forward! For Karabor!
    • (1) There is much to be done. Taalo, see that the troops are healed and rested.
    • (2) Gah! He tried to stab me! I told you we couldn't trust the Laughing Skulls.
    • (1) Limbflayer forgot to be nice. I saw pretty orc. I wanted to see if she could dance. Sorry. Sorry.
    • (1) We are here to talk terms. Both of our peoples have suffered at the hands of this "Iron Horde." I mean to hunt down their general Orgrim Doomhammer and make him answer for the attacks on our peoples. Do you have the courage to stand with us?
    • (1) Yes, wolves and skulls need each other. You need to know where the big Iron Hordy weapon is at. We need your $p.
    • (1) Good. Their knowledge of the land, the elements, and our enemy should prove invaluable.
    • (2) Mind your tongue or my axe will mind it for you.
    • (1) And he brought his pretty wolf with him too.
    • (1) I will block the temple against any more damage.
    • (1) Go, $n. I will hold the temple gates!
    • (1) Look out!
    • (2) Fan out! Leave nothing alive!
    • (1) Let's get movin', then!
    • (1) Lemme just get her warmed up...
    • (1) Come on, baby girl...
    • (1) There we go!
    • (1) This way. There is a safe spot up ahead, just outside the Iron Horde's facilities.
    • (1) I s'pose priority number one is to take care o' that nasty giant cannon.
    • (1) Did somebody say "giant cannon"?
    • (1) Soon enough. Our first priority is to find Yrel. She is out there somewhere.
    • (1) D'kaan, you and our champion did some scouting earlier. What did you find?
    • (1) ...nothing conclusive, Vindicator.
    • (1) I see. Well then, we will just have to...
    • (1) I'll dispatch artificers to secure the crystals to the north.
    • (1) And what of Ner'zhul? Will we let him take our people without retribution?
    • (1) Patience, Maraad. A rescue will require planning - do not rush into danger until we know where our people are.
    • (1) We made the wrong choice once before. I won't let it happen again. I can't leave our people to die.
    • (2) I will keep an eye on him, teacher.
    • (1) If your madness doesn't destroy you, I will kill you myself.
    • (2) When the Iron Horde came, they gave our clan a choice. Join them, or die.
    • (2) My husband Ner'zhul chose to save our people. He joined the Iron Horde, but they asked of him a heavy price.
    • (2) They said:
    • (2) So Ner'zhul turned to the silent void. He broke the ancient laws. He drew upon the dark star.
    • (2) I pleaded with him to stop, but he would not turn back.
    • (2) Now, I see he has even destroyed the codex, defiling all memory of our people.
    • (2) I can ask only one thing of you now, stranger.
    • (2) Do what I cannot. Please, stop him. End his madness, before it is too late.
    • (2) Good work, $p! Meet us at the rendezvous. Time to see how to drive this beast.
    • (1) What good are stars and visions against steel and powder? Make a worthy offering, or your people shall die.
    • (2) To the west, on the highest rise of the village, is Ner'zhul's altar. You will find him there.
    • (1) Ner'zhul! Your army is scattered, your fortress in ruins.
    • (1) Your "dark star" has fallen, and now serves the draenei. You are a disgrace!
    • (1) We would still serve the Iron Horde, Hellscream. Our magic is-
    • (1) YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN MY IRON HORDE!
    • (1) Go back to your little village, Ner'zhul. You can watch the stars while the Iron Tide washes over you.
    • (1) Commander, what's wrong?
    • (2) Stay put, sweetie. This'll just take a moment.
    • (2) Damned mages!
    • (1) The Iron Horde are moving toward the Temple of Karabor. The attack has beg--
    • (1) Wait... what is that light?
    • (1) Stand back!
    • (1) It seems the elements do not respond to me on Draenor as they do on Azeroth...
    • (1) Go on ahead. Durotan awaits. I must catch my breath.
    • (1) To Bladespire! Attack!
    • (1) There is no time to waste! We strike NOW!
    • (1) That was barely a scratch! I should recover quickly.
    • (1) It is up to you, champion. I will stay here and help with the wounded slaves you rescued.
    • (2) Nothing worthwhile ever is.
    • (1) Drek'Thar, old friend, you're alive!
    • (1) I know your eyes don't work, shaman, but this one has green skin.
    • (1) Hmph. Yes. Ga'nar is already causing trouble.
    • (1) Very well, strangers. You've earned the trust of our shaman. If you wish to make enemies of our enemies, I will not turn away the help.
    • (1) I can barely stand. But for the actions of these heroes, I would be dead.
    • (1) These are champions from a faraway realm, pledged to fight the Iron Horde.
    • (1) I do not need eyes to see it; they are noble of heart. They saved our kin -- including your brother.
    • (1) The Bladespire ogres threw me into that hellhole. I'll notch my axe with their skulls until vengeance is mine!
    • (1) Bladespire Citadel! I will have my vengeance on those ogres, even if I have to tear it down stone by stone.
    • (1) My friends, you have earned a hero's welcome. Follow us to the Frostwolf Chieftain.
    • (1) My eyes may not work, but the familiar chill of the air is comforting.
    • (1) Ah yes. Garad's youngest: a noble soul named Durotan.
    • (1) Wise beyond his years, but still young. I fear he has been thrust into the Gronn's jaws - our people are in great danger.
    • (1) You mentioned the Frostwolf Chieftain...
    • (1) Durotan!
    • (2) Fomic ore is tougher than hardened steel. You will need my goren-toothed pick axe to cut through the rock.
    • (2) The spirits were kind to guide you to me at this moment.
    • (2) It is done! The blade is forged.
    • (1) You are hurt. Your flesh is pale.
    • (1) I will ride ahead. Frostwolves, hold the tower. Igrimar, with me!
    • (1) I will forestall any counterattacks by the enemy. Lok'tar ogar!
    • (1) Thank you, child. I can always count on you.
    • (1) There! Is this what you seek, Prophet?
    • (2) Kron is coming! Champion, with me.
    • (1) If I try to release Exurotus it is sure to bring Kron down on us.
    • (1) We have company, Master.
    • (1) Tagar, deal with the intruder.
    • (1) Frostwolves! The Iron Horde is coming. As we speak, they march on Thunder Pass.
    • (1) But the Frostwolf clan is reunited! Together, we can protect this land!
    • (1) Lok-Narash, Frostwolves! Prepare for battle!
    • (1) You know me, brother. I'm always ready to fight.
    • (1) Draka! Let us make our way to the cave the scout spotted.
    • (1) Champion, we will meet you ahead when you are done with your mission.
    • (2) Lead it away from Drek'Thar!
    • (1) Exurotus is too weak. The most I can do is free him of his bonds. Death will claim him shortly afterward.
    • (1) If I were stronger...
    • (1) You were the only shaman strong enough to hear the Fury's call, and the only one wise enough to know what to do.
    • (1) There might be something. Exurotus, I offer my spirit as host to your own. Join with me, so that your fire may not be quenched.
    • (1) MY SPIRIT... BURNS!
    • (2) Drek'Thar, what has it done to you?
    • (1) He has become one with the fury. Their spirits are now merged.
    • (1) I... I can see. I can see the shift of the elements, the movement of the spirits through the land. It is glorious.
    • (1) The ogres will suffer for what they've done!
    • (1) We will secure our borders!
    • (1) Flowers?! Noooooo!
    • (1) Please... no flowers...
    • (1) Not me! Not now!
    • (1) Not like this...
    • (1) The legends are true!
    • (1) Anything but flowers!
    • (1) Flowers?
    • (2) So the wolves have come to play with the skulls? I will speak with Durotan but I will not hold out hope. His wolves are soft and lack conviction.
    • (1) Ahhh!!!!! Finish it! Just let me die!
    • (1) No excuses, Kor'gall. We are at WAR with another world. Motivate your people, get a mining pick yourself, I do not care. You WILL meet your quota or find your clan the target of our next weapon test.
    • (1) Here, let me make some adjustments.
    • (1) There ya go.
    • (1) Durotan? Draka? What are YOU doing here?
    • (1) Orgrim Doomhammer! You will be made to answer for your attack on my people!
    • (1) Stay your hand, hero. I want him alive.
    • (1) I have not forgotten or forgiven that. But Orgrim was once an honorable orc, and my closest friend. I owe it to him to at least try to help him regain some of his honor.
    • (1) Always sentimental, Durotan. I am as loyal to my people as you are to yours. Do not presume that I walk this path willingly. Some things are more important than honor.
    • (2) Husband? It was his forces that killed your brother.
    • (1) So much for subtlety. Those Laughing Skull are going to get us all killed.
    • (1) Hmph. I remember ogre architecture being more formidable.
    • (1) I issued no such order. I wanted your people to join us and protect this world from the threat of those beyond the portal.
    • (1) You are my vanguard.
    • (1) These shores are ours!
    • (1) Leave no enemy alive!
    • (1) Iron will, iron blood.
    • (1) Go forth to victory!
    • (1) Boat!
    • (1) Will the Draenei stop us?
    • (1) No! They will not!
    • (1) As one clan, we are unstoppable.
    • (1) The iron tide washes over them!
    • (1) The doom that is coming will destroy us all. These outsiders will bring a wave of fire and death down upon us if the orcs do not act as one to destroy them first.
    • (1) Because I have witnessed it! Every night! Every night for many months now. My dreams become nightmares, and in those nightmares I watch helplessly as the land corrupts beneath our feet and the sky is turned to fire.
    • (1) Say what you will, but this is the doom that is coming. And it is these creatures from beyond the portal that will bring it.
    • (1) And how can you be so certain of such a fate?
    • (2) I have never known the great Doomhammer to be afraid of anything.
    • (2) Yes! Let us free ALL of the skulls! Remind them how to laugh! Burn all of the slavers to ash and ruin!
    • (1) SKULLS!
    • (1) Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Ha ha ha!
    • (1) Fire! Fire! Waa-aaaaaa! Ha!
    • (2) Looky looky. The great Durotan has come down from his mountain to play with the Skulls.
    • (2) Pretty words, pretty promises. We will join your Wolves, but only if we can remain Skulls, and burn any iron orcs we find.
    • (1) We will treat you as allies, not as slaves. There will be plenty of vengeance to go around if you join with us.
    • (2) So be it. Remember this moment, Wolf chief, when you witness our revenge.
    • (2) Burn burn burn burn torch and burn and cinder and burn and FIRE!
    • (1) Thank you, champion. I have always felt my fate and that of the Dark Star are intertwined.
    • (1) Light. Pure light. Hope in times of despair, brightness in our darkest hour!
    • (1) Ner'zhul's ritual ... begins! ... We are out of time!
    • (1) We must stop the Shadowmoon Chieftain.
    • (1) What needs to be done, child.
    • (1) Hurry, champion. I will get there as soon as I can.
    • (1) Do whatever you can to delay Ner'zhul...
    • (2) Prophet! What have you done to yourself!?
    • (1) LAUGHING SKULL! LAUGHING SKULL! HAHAHAHAHA!
    • (2) LAUGHING SKULL! LAUGHING SKULL! HAHAHAHAHA!
    • (1) This forest is ours!
    • (1) Yrel! Let us make our way ahead!
    • (1) I am your Chieftain; you and your warriors will fall back in line.
    • (1) OUR - FATHER - would BE - ASHAMED - of WHAT - YOU'VE - BECOME!
    • (1) Our strength comes from working together.
    • (1) [PH] Temporary cut-scene with my brother? Let's do it!
    • (1) Yrel, walk with us a moment...
    • (1) I... already told you... all that I know...
    • (1) The Iron Horde will not hesitate to use that cannon on our base. We should find a more tactical location.
    • (1) Is everyone alright?
    • (1) I think I soiled m'self...
    • (1) My ALE was back there...
    • (1) Yes, everyone appears to be alright.
    • (1) Very well. We will set up camp ahead, and deal with this cannon.
    • (1) Yrel will have to wait.
    • (1) Everybody in the Tank. Yrel is being held as a slave in the Stonemaul ogres' slave camp.
    • (1) Yrel might already be free if it weren't for the actions of one deceitful rangari.
    • (1) I did what I thought was right, Vindicator. The missing girl seems to be distracting you from our mission.
    • (1) Yeah, what's so special about this girl anyway?
    • (1) I lost her once. I will not lose her again.
    • (1) Now THAT'S somethin' I can get behind.
    • (1) Besides, the ogres're sellin' slaves to the Iron Horde. Stoppin' ta beat 'em up fer a bit is well within the scope o' our mission.
    • (1) You all is gonna get smashed.
    • (1) Oh no, ogre, that's where you have it wrong. You see, we are the ones that will be doing the smashing today. Thaelin?
    • (1) Aye aye, cap'n!
    • (1) Now is our chance! Forward, Thaelin, with speed!
    • (1) What da...?
    • (1) Stay silent, all of you! Ogre, if you so much as GRUNT, I will personally beat the Light out of you.
    • (1) We can set up over there.
    • (1) Ok'mokk didn't make no sounds at all. You don' need ta smash Ok'mokk.
    • (1) Ach, I have a feelin' yer gonna get smashed anyway.
    • (1) A direct attack. A bold decision.
    • (1) Gathering allies. Wise decision.
    • (1) Form up, everyone. We are headed to Smokebelcher Depot.
    • (1) Form up, everyone. We are headed to the Planteau. [TEMP NAME]
    • (2) Room for one more on that elekk?
    • (1) Always, my love.
    • (1) Yrel, did you learn anything about the Goliath Cannon before your capture?
    • (2) A bit. The one you destroyed was merely a prototype. The actual cannons are built in the foundry, to the north.
    • (2) I overheard one of the orcish leaders discussing a plan to use them on Shattrath.
    • (1) Shattrath? Ha! Even that big ol' hunk o' metal couldn't hit Shattrath from here.
    • (1) They could if it was loaded onta' a boat.
    • (1) I suspected the same thing. They must plan to load the cannons onto barges at the Naval Base, in the northeast.
    • (1) Our small group would never survive an attack on the Naval Base. Too fortified.
    • (1) We will continue attacking their supply lines.
    • (2) D'kaan, how long have you been scouting out here in Gorgrond?
    • (1) A very long time. Longer than you've been alive, probably by two or threefold.
    • (1) D'ye get lonely?
    • (1) A rangari who is not lonely is not doing his job.
    • (1) Sounds like a crap job to me. Life ain't worth livin' if y'don't have lads and a lass t'come home to.
    • (2) Do you have a wife, Hansel?
    • (1) Ach... the Blackrocks took 'er away.
    • (1) That's half o'why I'm here: ta look after Thaelin, and ta get me wife back.
    • (1) We will find your wife, Hansel. And we will leave a wake of bodies behind us. The orcs will pay with blood for what they did to our families.
    • (1) Y'know, that's the darkest, coldest, most inspirin' thing I've ever heard from the lips of a paladin.
    • (1) Our work here is done. Next, we head to Smokebelcher Depot.
    • (1) Our work here is done. Next, we head to the Planteau.
    • (2) Thaelin, are you doing alright in there?
    • (1) Quite fine, ma'am. Just happy to be out o' combat and back in me Tank.
    • (2) This land is plagued by war. Do you think you'll return to the safety of home after our mission is done?
    • (1) I dunno how much you've heard about Azeroth, ma'am, but we've got our fair share of war, too.
    • (1) Once I've found me Ellie, I know I'll be headed back ta Searin' Gorge.
    • (1) What about you, lassie? Will ye go home?
    • (2) With Velen gone, I feel like I don't have a home anymore.
    • (1) We are draenei, Yrel. Being without a home is in our nature.
    • (2) I was thinking I might go through the portal with you, my love.
    • (1) Yes, Yrel. You will have a home on Azeroth.
    • (1) But first, we will make these orcs suffer for what they did to you. Their sins cannot be forgiven.
    • (2) Maraad, you're frightening me.
    • (1) The Iron Horde's supply lines are now cut, however temporarily. We have forged our alliance with the Shapers.
    • (1) There will never be a better time than this. Let us head to the Naval Base and exact our vengeance on the Iron Horde!
    • (2) What is our plan, Maraad?
    • (1) We will slay as many of the vile things as we can. We will burn their homes and show them fear.
    • (1) I will make them feel the pain I felt when I lost you, Yrel.
    • (2) Maraad... I am honored...
    • (2) ...but perhaps you are taking your vengeance too far. Have you forgotten what the Prophet taught us?
    • (1) The prophet is DEAD, Yrel. Look what his teachings did for him.
    • (1) Ye've gone too far, Maraad.
    • (1) The Light's left ye. Even I can see that.
    • (1) I carry no particular love for the Light, but I agree. You need to remember what you stand for, Vindicator.
    • (1) Are any of you more holy than me? I am the LEADER of this expedition, and I will not be questioned any further!
    • (1) The Light has not left me, Thaelin. No... the Light has finally shown me its true form.
    • (1) Vengeance.
    • (1) I saw the naaru's vengeance in the Purge of Grommar. I was there as K'ara herself unleashed holy death upon the filthy hordes.
    • (1) And now that these hordes have taken, broken, and defiled my angel Yrel, I intend to unleash my own...
    • (2) Maraad, my love. That's enough.
    • (1) Yrel...
    • (2) You have been through too much, Maraad. Your thirst for vengeance will only lead to our death.
    • (2) Yes, I was taken, but I am not defiled, and I am not broken.
    • (2) Rest now. I will lead our attack on the Naval Base.
    • (1) I'm with you, Yrel.
    • (1) I, too, will follow you.
    • (1) And I.
    • (1) Very well.
    • (1) Thank you, Yrel. I don't know what's coming over me.
    • (1) It is no matter. These souls are mine. My power grows.
    • (1) Auchindoun will be mine! I will devour every last soul and bathe the ashes in hellfire!
    • (1) Run for your lives!
    • (1) Wow! Thanks! I can find my way out of here now. I'm sure I won't get captured again. See ya!
    • (1) I fear that even with the Heart intact, Auchindoun's defenses may not be enough. The Shadow Council has eyes everywhere.
    • (2) Mother?
    • (2) Confound these wards! No matter how much I call upon the light to purge them it is as if the wards themselves thwart my ability to unmake them.
    • (1) The runes have been destroyed.
    • (1) Ready to face Revaan?
    • (1) Child! Leave now. Those wards were there for your protection. You should not be here.
    • (1) Yes. And she will never be yours.
    • (2) Tuulani, go to Telmor and meet with Soulbinder Aedraa. She has retrieved the final crystal and brought it there. Retrieve it and meet us at Retribution Point outside Auchindoun.
    • (2) Right away.
    • (1) De slaves are ready for ye boss.
    • (1) Good, their wretched spirits will serve me better then their weak bodies ever could!
    • (1) Hush you idiot!
    • (1) Ahhhh... Yes, now the Soulgrinder hums with power! With this we shall be unstoppable!
    • (2) Looks like there's only one way out, hero. UP!
    • (1) You do not understand our purpose.
    • (1) You cannot defy the Great Work.
    • (1) This is the way of things. You cannot stop it.
    • (1) You do not understand... You cannot know...
    • (1) Yay! We unstoppable! We unstoppable!
    • (1) I must return to the spirit world to continue my research. Guard this room and make sure that NO ONE touches the portal!
    • (1) Come forth, Soulgrinder! Devour the souls that we have brought for you!
    • (1) Axes down, brothers! Don't you recognize your own clan?
    • (1) Are those Frostwolves? We are home!
    • (2) What do you make of it, Thrall?
    • (1) It reeks of hatred and dust, Choluna. I don't like having it here at the garrison.
    • (1) I'd like it even less in the hands of the Iron Horde.
    • (1) We should destroy it.
    • (1) Perhaps. First, we must find out what purpose it serves for Blackhand.
    • (1) Choluna, step up our operation in Gorgrond. Whatever the Iron Horde are planning, I want to be ready.
    • (1) And what are you supposed to be?
    • (1) Amazing.
    • (1) This is Frostwolf territory, but you may claim this plateau as your own. Consider it a reward for rescuing my people.
    • (1) Thank you, chieftain. We will establish a foothold immediately.
    • (1) Even our wyverns are not prepared for this type of cold.
    • (1) It looks as though we will not have allies in the skies for this one.
    • (1) We are going to have to find a better way to shield our wyvern from the cold.
    • (1) It would seem we need to rely on the local rylak for air travel.
    • (1) What do you make of it, Yrel?
    • (2) It reeks of hatred and dust, Omnuron. I don't like this.
    • (1) We should destroy it.
    • (1) Excellent work, commander. This terrain is ideal for a stronghold.
    • (1) I can open up a portal to Orgrimmar only briefly. Reinforcements are standing by I hope?
    • (1) The very best.
    • (1) Somebody call for a fixer?
    • (1) ... You're entrusting a goblin to be your foreman?
    • (1) Gazlowe oversaw the construction of Orgrimmar.
    • (1) Orgrimmar! The impenetrable fortress!
    • (1) Wasn't it recently sacked?
    • (1) Yeah yeah, okay, one little sacking.
    • (1) Omnuron, step up our operation in Gorgrond. Whatever the Iron Horde are planning, I want to be ready.
    • (1) What is this -- Wise-ear! You are alive!
    • (1) Lead us to Durotan, old friend.
    • (1) Wor'gol is the winter home of the Frostwolf Clan.
    • (1) Durotan walks a cliff's edge, pinned between the Thunderlord orcs and Bladespire ogres.
    • (1) Ga'nar seemed bent on dealing out retribution to both.
    • (1) Ah yes! I worry about Durotan's brother. Always quick to fight. His need for vengeance will make him more reckless than ever.
    • (1) What is THAT? I see a fortress of stone!
    • (1) Bladespire Citadel. Once a far-flung outpost of the ogre empire.
    • (1) If our people are to have any hope to survive, we must rout the ogres from their stronghold.
    • (1) This is Durotan's goal. He will not ask for it, but we will need your help!
    • (2) Ga'nar did not wait for the muster call. His blood burns too hot.
    • (2) Go! Win us a great victory. Tell my husband I will defend the town until he returns.
    • (2) Until we meet again, Exarch. Light bless you.
    • (2) We ride to Sunsworn Camp!
    • (1) I can only hope we do not need to unite again, Liadrin.
    • (1) For Auchindoun!
    • (1) Our work is done. The portal is closed, for now.
    • (1) The only remaining task left is to die fighting. Who's with me?
    • (1) No, human. It was my duty to watch over this portal, and I failed. My troops and I will buy the time you need to escape.
    • (1) I shared that duty with you, Dar'toon. We will meet the enemy together.
    • (1) Your sacrifices - and your camaraderie - will not be forgotten.
    • (1) Very well. Follow me!
    • (1) Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!
    • (2) I'll lead the wounded to safety. Cover our escape!
    • (1) Whoever you are... thank you.
    • (1) They were bleeding us dry. I don't think we had much longer...
    • (1) Thank you, stranger. Be wary of their altar.
    • (1) Freedom!
    • (1) Help us!
    • (1) Set us free!
    • (1) Is anybody out there?
    • (1) Help! Anybody!
    • (2) $p, I think you should follow Tuulani and protect her. We need to ensure the crystal reaches Auchindoun safely.
    • (1) $p, you should follow Tuulani and protect her. We must ensure the crystal reaches Auchindoun safely.
    • (1) Blessings to you, stranger. Because of you, I will see daylight once more.
    • (2) Thank you, stranger! I was supposed to be their next meal...
    • (2) Thank you, hero. I can fight my way out of here on my own.
    • (1) We must deny Teron'gor entrance to Auchindoun. Come, let us meet at Retribution Point and discuss how to bring the fight to the enemy.
    • (1) You have *cough* restored this dying orc's honor, champion. Farewell. And farewell, Snowfall, my old friend...
    • (2) Thank you, stranger. I hope we can meet again, someday.
    • (1) I want more!
    • (1) Come on!! Bring me more!
    • (1) Our guests have arrived.
    • (1) I'd greet you, invaders, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
    • (1) Nargal! Reskana! Crush these insects.
    • (1) That's not very sportsmanlike, Bladefist. Why don't we settle this in the arena?
    • (1) Hold everything! Now, they speak my language!
    • (1) But I'm afraid you're not much more than a warm-up, draenei. Doesn't anyone else feel like dying today?
    • (1) Thought you'd never ask.
    • (1) Return to Khadgar, champion! We will buy you the time you need!
    • (1) I feel the flames dying down. What is happening, draenei?
    • (2) We have a visitor. Perhaps a savior.
    • (2) Quickly now, follow me!
    • (1) Look at him - brutally cutting down unarmed prisoners.
    • (1) Kargath!
    • (2) But Master Velen, my training is not finished. I'm not ready--
    • (1) You are capable of more than you know, Yrel. Seek strength from within.
    • (1) Now go. We must find the prisoners.
    • (1) Just be ready when our ships arrive at Karabor.
    • (1) Look out behind you!
    • (1) I think I got him.
    • (1) Thank you.
    • (1) Thank you, stranger.
    • (1) A weapon!
    • (1) Now, let's see how they like being cut open!
    • (1) I'm free!
    • (1) Farewell, my love.
    • (1) Thank the Light!
    • (1) I thought I was going to die here.
    • (1) You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this.
    • (1) Die, pig!
    • (1) I will avenge you, Tannosh.
    • (1) Go with the Light, sister.
    • (1) May your spirit find rest with those of your people's ancestors.
    • (1) Kill them. Kill them all.
    • (1) Make them suffer, like I suffered.
    • (1) Thanks!
    • (1) I've never held a weapon before.
    • (1) It feels good.
    • (1) Ooh!
    • (1) You give my people hope, stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    So that explains the lore reasoning behind no flying.
    lol Yeah it does.

I am not concerned about no flying. People who are going crazy and threatening to rage quit will come around. I mean- it's a game. If you are that lazy playing a game- you got bigger problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebuthecow View Post
    lol Yeah it does.

I am not concerned about no flying. People who are going crazy and threatening to rage quit will come around. I mean- it's a game. If you are that lazy playing a game- you got bigger problems.
    People just hate change in general o-o

I'm glad they have a lore reason for it, however weak it is.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Especially considering that we can already fly in cold weather since we have training for it.
    Yeah I was gonna say, what was that cold weather flying I paid gold for?
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

Um, that YrelxMaraad relationship… That's just rough.

I have a bad feeling about Maraad not leaving this expansion alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    So even in Gorgrond and Talador its "too cold"?

Especially considering that we can already fly in cold weather since we have training for it.
    Its an entirely different planet. It's not unreasonable to think that temperature is wildly different then it is on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeladin View Post
    Its an entirely different planet. It's not unreasonable to think that temperature is wildly different then it is on Azeroth.
    Don't we own mounts that are native to Draenor?

Deleted

this explains NOTHING ... draenor only has 1 zone which is cold and can u please remember Wrath of teh Lich King where we can fly in ICE zones!!!!!! ... do u even remember Hodir??

Why did they even need to have Yrel in a relationship? Its wholly unnecessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    It doesn't matter if she is. Let her be in a relationship. It's not bad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I don't think it'll last long if Maraad's a ball of rage and fury.

Its stupid. They're tying her to a character who it seems is increasingly likely is going to die. And before that, goes off the deep end. We already had that with Jaina and Arthas, and it made Jaina an absolutely whiny bitch for years and years and years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its stupid. They're tying her to a character who it seems is increasingly likely is going to die. And before that, goes off the deep end. We already had that with Jaina and Arthas, and it made Jaina an absolutely whiny bitch for years and years and years.
    She wasn't that whiny. Don't even start. God forbid they get emotional. There's nothing wrong with that. Even if Yrrel dies. I just don't see an issue with a relationship. It's part of the world.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Maraad and her appertantly were together in the main timeline and she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Maraad and her appertantly were together in the main timeline and she died.
    Not just killed, defiled and broken.

Yeah we do, but to be fair those are from Outland after Draenor was destroyed so it's highly likely that even those species wouldn't be acclimated to the temperature. Regardless if this is their reasoning and we already have cold-weather flying and we're able to fly in Icecrown with it then the logic is weak. Which is whatever they might be going with different reasoning in each zone because otherwise this is extremely weak.
    I'm not sure Outland was broken long enough for things to mutate. I'm sure nether rays would still be good to go.

Beyond that we also have the Dread Raven and that ugly Iron horde store mount.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see what the issue with a character having a relationship is? Its additional depth to the story. A little flavor. A little more immersion. A bit of connection to draw you into the story. It gives a reason, empathy, what have you for why we do what we're doing. A little bit of additional depth to a character is a good thing. A little more story fleshes out the world, and makes it more easy to relate to.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

10+ Year Old Account
    (1) The doom that is coming will destroy us all. These outsiders will bring a wave of fire and death down upon us if the orcs do not act as one to destroy them first.
    (1) Because I have witnessed it! Every night! Every night for many months now. My dreams become nightmares, and in those nightmares I watch helplessly as the land corrupts beneath our feet and the sky is turned to fire.
    (1) Say what you will, but this is the doom that is coming. And it is these creatures from beyond the portal that will bring it.
    ''cough'' ''cough''

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    She wasn't that whiny. Don't even start. God forbid they get emotional. There's nothing wrong with that. Even if Yrrel dies. I just don't see an issue with a relationship. It's part of the world.
    Are...are you serious? She was whiny about it in every major appearance up until patch 3.3. Don't turn this into a "Women can't get emotional" point, because that isn't what I said.