Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[WOD] Druid Glyphs - Datamined (Wowhead)

I'm just copy/pasting the thread created on the NA forums by poster Cyous since I didn't see it posted here.

This is typically a list of "NEW GLYPHS". Not that the other ones were removed. Please keep this in mind.
    Glyph of Astral Communion - Your Astral Communion ability can be used while moving.
    Glyph of Imbued Bark - While Barkskin is active, when you are interrupted the resulting school lock has 50% reduced duration.
    Glyph of Enchanted Bark - For 10 sec after activating Barkskin, you are immune to Silence and Interrupt effects.
    Glyph of Ursol's Defense - Increases your armor in Bear Form by an additional 210%.
    Glyph of the Ninth Life - Reduces all damage taken while in Cat Form by 10%.
    Glyph of Celestial Alignment - Celestial Alignment now lasts 60 sec, or until 12 spells have been cast with it active, whichever occurs first.
    Glyph of Sudden Eclipse - While not in an Eclipse state critical attacks done to you restore 20 Solar or Lunar energy whichever is more beneficial to you. This effect can only occur once every 6 sec.
    Glyph of Maim - Increases the damage done by Maim by 100%.
    Glyph of the Shapemender - Each time you activate a shapeshift form, you are healed for 5% of your maximum health.
    Glyph of Moonwarding - Moonkin Form no longer grants bonus armor, but instead grants 10% increased maximum health.
    Glyph of Travel - Travel Form grants an additional 60% movement speed, but can no longer be used while in combat. This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas and cannot be combined with other temporary speed bonuses.
    EDITING the OP to add in numbers that were updated
    Last edited by gestapo; 2014-04-05 at 12:31 PM. Reason: EDITING the OP to add in numbers that were updated

Travel Form grants an additional $s1% movement speed, but can no longer be used while in combat.

My god. It's happening.

Pretty excited. PvP might be fun with all these defensives and communion glyph is great, and CA glyph should be interesting depending on the numbers.

on the NA forums, I added my personal thoughts and opinions on most of the glyphs. since those numbers arent finalized, but we can assume some values (such as "Sudden Eclipse.") And I just got finish doing a 30min discussion on the glyphs for both PVE and PVP with Hotted. Video will be up soon.

Waiting on your vid, Cyous. All of these look very exciting. Worried that they may see Feral as too tanky and end up overnerfing us (as is typical with Blizzard).

Glyph of Travel - O...M...G. I'm also liking the DR for feral.

Glyph of Travel - {all specs}
    Travel Form grants an additional $s1% movement speed, but can no longer be used while in combat
    If it's full mountspeed, this should be fun, with the seat. Carrying people around.

Glyph of the Shapemender - Balance, Restoration
    Each time you activate a shapeshift form, you are healed for X% of your maximum health.
    This one i would like to see to ferals too, with all the shifting we already do, it would be much more satisfying.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post

Glyph of the Shapemender - Balance, Restoration
    Each time you activate a shapeshift form, you are healed for X% of your maximum health.
    This one i would like to see to ferals too, with all the shifting we already do, it would be much more satisfying.
    I'd love to see this too, but I don't think it will happen. In fact we seem to be quite good on paper as it is. My biggest concern is that

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    they may see Feral as too tanky and end up overnerfing us (as is typical with Blizzard).
    Look at what we've got so far:

1. SI buffed to 70% DR, cd reduced to 2min, has 2 charges (to replace removal of Symbiosis) - This is a huge buff! Can't wait for this

2. From our perks

Enhanced Berserk - Your maximum energy is increased by 50 while Berserk is active.
    Enhanced Cat Form - Your movement speed in Cat Form is increased by an additional 5%.
    Enhanced Tiger's Fury - Increases the duration of Tiger's Fury by 2 sec.
    Enhanced Prowl - Removes the movement speed penalty from Prowl.
    Improved Shred - Your Shred deals 20% additional damage.
    Improved Pounce - Your Pounce deals 100% additional damage.
    Improved Ferocious Bite - Your Ferocious Bite deals 20% additional damage.
    Enhanced Rejuvenation - You can cast Rejuvenation while in Bear Form or Cat Form.
    Improved Healing Touch - Increases the healing done by your Healing Touch by 20%.

Will be great being able to rejuv in cat. Wonder if the +20% to HT is on top with our existing Glyph of Cat form. That's insane.

3. Glyph from this list: Glyph of the Ninth Life - Reduces all damage taken while in Cat Form by X%. This is huge for pvp and you can bet every feral (including myself) will be taking this. They said they don't want glyphs to have a mandatory feel to it, but i think I've already decided on this & SR glyph (lazerkitty talent seems best for pvp) as mandatory for Feral pvp.

If they add +heal on shifting I fear for our viability. I'd rather we keep our shifting untouched since so many are already calling for it to go on cooldown or nerfed in some way because of CC reduction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    Glyph of Travel - {all specs}
    Travel Form grants an additional $s1% movement speed, but can no longer be used while in combat.

i hope its as fast as a mount
    Glyph Of Travel: "Travel Form grants an additional 60% movement speed, but can no longer be used while in combat. This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas and cannot be combined with other temporary speed bonuses."

EDIT: Looks like Shapemender was updated for all specs! Craziness!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really worried for our shifting now. If they're giving us 5% HP healed each time we shift they must be nerfing shifting in some way. I'd really much rather keep shifting as is and not have this mechanic.

Deleted
    Glyph of Imbued Bark - While Barkskin is active, when you are interrupted the resulting school lock has 50% reduced duration.
    Glyph of Enchanted Bark - For 10 sec after activating Barkskin, you are immune to Silence and Interrupt effects.

Why would you ever want Imbued Bark over Enchanted Bark? Either 50% less lock out time, or 100% chance to not get locked out at all. Seems weird.

Glyph of Ursol's Defense - Increases your armor in Bear Form by an additional 210%.
    210% - That's gotta be a typo, right?

Going to guess Enchanted Bark is going to be changed (or already meant to be, and simply made it into the files as is) so it ends up like the fade glyph for priests; increased cooldown to compensate.

Glyph of Shadow Magic - For 10 sec after activating Fade, you are immune to Silence and Interrupt effects, but the cooldown of Fade is increased by 60 sec.

@Kals - Saw your post on official forums but could not reply because I've not subbed in months. What if we had a maim glyph to have it function like it used to: as an incapacitate? Would you see yourself using that in pvp? I used to love that and was incredibly disappointed when they made it a stun. Not sure how it would play out in the current game, though.

Be an interesting choice, but I feel we could then just be a CC bot all game if we're not CC'd ourselves.

(5 pt maim --> 5s Mighty Bash (build up 5 more CPs during this) --> 6s Cyclone --> 3s Cyclone, repeat)

Couple that with any and all CC your partners may have (especially if they have access to Polymorph effects or Fear [3 of the 4 healers we'd run with]) and there's no way Blizz would allow it when they're trying to prune down CC.

Interesting thought though!

Why would anyone in their right mind take Glyph of Imbued Bark when Glyph of Enchanted Bark exists and is a billion times better?

Also Ursol's defense seems mandatory for guardians, I thought they wanted to do away with mandatory glyphs?
    Last edited by Emophia; 2014-04-05 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Why would anyone in their right mind take Glyph of Imbued Bark when Glyph of Enchanted Bark exists and is a billion times better?
    Because it's datamined information which means the description is very likely incomplete. Enchanted Bark will probably have a penalty, like an extended cooldown.

Deleted
    Glyph of Travel - Travel Form grants an additional 60% movement speed, but can no longer be used while in combat. This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas and cannot be combined with other temporary speed bonuses.
    Not too bad, if it's a minor glyph I might use it but I doubt i'll ever use it if its a major one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that Ursol's Defense is non-Guardian, to bring bear form armor on up for non-guardians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Less CC means we'll have more steady damage coming in, so now i'm wondering if the increase in DR abilities and healing is to combat this at least partially? Noticed a few others getting increases in DR & healing abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It seems that Ursol's Defense is non-Guardian, to bring bear form armor on up for non-guardians.
    yea keep in mind 210% armor is probably not that much DR - not sure how to convert it either. Moonkin form actually got buffed again as a leveling perk to add 100% to the already existing 100% on live servers. I'm guessing this would be popular for resto and feral if they are getting swapped to a lot in arena moreso resto with only one charge of SI

From what I can tell. I have never seen those "spec" flags. And I'm guessing they plan on making certain glyphs "spec exclusive." For example, everyone gets Travel, but only Shapemender is for Balance and Restoration. And I think that's the case here. No reason to make those flags otherwise.

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/159453-...he-shapemender
    "Rank: Balance, Restoration"

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/159456-glyph-of-travel
    --no rank flag--

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    ]snip

EDIT: Looks like Shapemender was updated for all specs! Craziness!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really worried for our shifting now. If they're giving us 5% HP healed each time we shift they must be nerfing shifting in some way. I'd really much rather keep shifting as is and not have this mechanic.
    I overall agree with you. I only wanted it because it seems like a fun thing. Specially as how we play it now with constantly shape shifting in pvp. Think we get too much selfhealing from the patch notes. Looks like we should be able to just run away when we want to reset the fight healthwise from our side, can cast our stronger rejuv, when we wait for energy anyway, and can powershift if we want more health.
    I just think they nerf the shift-heal again. Don't really see how they would change the shifting itself, except making it more mana expensive.
    I might be wrong about how strong the healing is though, considered they will try to balance health/damage differently.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away