Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    It's on par with Fade. (10sec duration, 60sec CD)

    Yep. Also don't locks already have silence/interrupt immunity with Unending Resolves - and Shaman have it tacked on to SWG via set bonus or something, right?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Yep. Also don't locks already have silence/interrupt immunity with Unending Resolves - and Shaman have it tacked on to SWG via set bonus or something, right?
    Correct. Though, these 10sec interrupt immunities are specifically for healers.

  3. #43
    Travel form mount.. meh :'/ Most glyphs in WoD seems meaningless just like the glyphs now. I wish they would have a bit bigger meaning than what they have now..

  4. #44
    Pit Lord Alltat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    2,494
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Yep. Also don't locks already have silence/interrupt immunity with Unending Resolves - and Shaman have it tacked on to SWG via set bonus or something, right?
    Yes. It's the shaman season 15 PvP set bonus, now in glyph form. I guess Blizzard liked how that turned out. It's not the first time that a popular set bonus ends up being added as a talent or glyph.

    Quote Originally Posted by mherlevl View Post
    Travel form mount.. meh :'/ Most glyphs in WoD seems meaningless just like the glyphs now. I wish they would have a bit bigger meaning than what they have now..
    It's a minor glyph, so you can't expect it to be all that exciting. Also keep in mind that these are the datamined new glyphs. We still don't know what will happen to all the old glyphs that will have to be remade, like Glyph of Innervate. A lot of the current resto glyphs are made obsolete in WoD with the removal of Innervate and Nourish and with Glyph of Efflorescence becoming baseline.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

  5. #45
    Surprised to see no mention of the Stampeding Roar glyph being baked in. With HotW and DoC gutted it's the last reaming Raid CD for Druids.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Surprised to see no mention of the Stampeding Roar glyph being baked in. With HotW and DoC gutted it's the last reaming Raid CD for Druids.
    As far as I can tell it's not being baked in/baseline, but the 2 roar glyphs (stampede and stampeding roar) are becoming a single glyph. Not sure why it's not baseline yet meh.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I've tweeted Celestalon about why is combat disabling the whole Travel form, rather than just the glyph itself but he hasn't responded...

    Disabling the whole form is stupid in my eyes because running is our only option to drop combat.
    I guess he did read it

    Minor Glyphs

    • Glyph of Travel allows for travel form without the movement speed bonus in combat.

  8. #48
    Yeah, was thrilled to see that. Def taking this minor beast (pun intended) of a glyph.

  9. #49
    Pit Lord Alltat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    2,494
    That's going to be pretty amazing for getting out of unwanted world PvP. Travel form away, then instantly gain mount speed once you drop combat and keep going. Pretty much impossible to catch up with as anyone who wants to give chase has to stop to mount.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    That's going to be pretty amazing for getting out of unwanted world PvP. Travel form away, then instantly gain mount speed once you drop combat and keep going. Pretty much impossible to catch up with as anyone who wants to give chase has to stop to mount.
    Guessing it may not automatically update the speed when out of combat, but even then it's only one shift with the powershifting macro. Considering I also play a Shaman this looks like it will be fun.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Guessing it may not automatically update the speed when out of combat, but even then it's only one shift with the powershifting macro. Considering I also play a Shaman this looks like it will be fun.
    Could be though. If you swim out on a flying mount from TI it will be able to fly at a certain point without needing to be re-summoned. So there is tech in place to dynamically update mount rules at least.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •