Xmog sets that go with Breath of Yu'lon?

I just resubbed after 6 months and picked up my legendary cloak, but it never connected that it was a) unmoggable and b) green.

My mog has always been whitish/bluish so it doesn't really match anymore. And yeah it's always hidden in Form but I'd still prefer if it matched.

I'm being a total unicorn about this but hey it matters to me okay, it is important.

So, anyone have any good ideas?

P.S. I did use the search function, and I've spent a lot of time in the Xmog megathread. Sorry if my search wasn't thorough enough, it could have been I suppose.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-04-05 at 08:21 AM.

I found the T11 normal mode set looked pretty decent with the cloak. I was using the lookalike set with my mage having the cloak showing and I liked it.

Ew t11, never liked it. But thanks for the suggestion!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    I just resubbed after 6 months and picked up my legendary cloak, but it never connected that it was a) unmoggable and b) green.

My mog has always been whitish/bluish so it doesn't really match anymore. And yeah it's always hidden in Form but I'd still prefer if it matched.

I'm being a total woman about this but hey it matters to me okay, it is important.

So, anyone have any good ideas?

P.S. I did use the search function, and I've spent a lot of time in the Xmog megathread. Sorry if my search wasn't thorough enough, it could have been I suppose. Lick my Shadow Orbs.
    http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrif...dels-guide-wow

Icy Veins always has a great Xmog section where you can compare all the models from every slots side by side to find out a good look

I find this set looks pretty good Gladiator's Raiment and wouldn't take long to acquire since it is all just bought.

15+ Year Old Account
    T7 matches the best I've seen.

Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Check out my set. Not too hard to get, but you rarely ever see it:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...udine/advanced

There is a sweet option to hide cloak, the effect still shows.