Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Maybe a Fel Breaker is someone who kills demons, just like a Demon Hunter is a hunter of demons, not a demon who hunts

I doubt it though, it's probably a big green ogre with spikes.

Since someone else allready mentioned him from the creature list, I am once more gunna spread my wild theory, because I'm a huge Ner'zhul fanboy^^
    We kill Ner'zhul, the Lich King Gains enough control of Bolvar's body to get through the Infinite Dark Portal and to alternative Draenor. He finds alternative Ner'zhul wherever we left him, Places the Crown of Domination on his head, and Ner'zhul lives Again, spirit and body United, either setting up for another Lich King expansion (if getting his body back empowers him), or using it as a source for more Alliance / Horde tension, if he just return to life, no great Lich king powers, and rejoins the Horde. Even if the Horde can forgive (Sylvanas and the Forsaken will have the mother of all bitch-fits), I doubt the Alliance will be happy about that.
    I know it's VERY unlikely scenario, just something I came up with when I saw Bolvar in the files, and done right it could be fun :P

Anyway, Little more on topic after my rant: Yeah, I'd say the Picture posted above looks very Fel Breaker-ish. Pretty sure that thing is the giant love child of Illidan and Gul'dan :P