Thread: Capping 50 90s!

Page 1 of 8
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Capping 50 90s!

    So I've been working on this for a while now, and I've finally made it.



    Anyone else working on the same thing? And if so, how far are you?

    EDIT: So, gonna clear this up. None of these characters were bought. One was boosted from 60 -> 90 with the WoD prepurchase.
    They are all on the same account, and I havn't/can't multibox.
    Last edited by elfox; 2014-04-06 at 07:58 PM.

  2. #2
    Jeezus that dedication must be strong with you wow

    INB4 someone rains on your parade and says you have no life

  3. #3
    Stood in the Fire Shirohibiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    495
    Wow. Congratulations! I gave up after my second 90. I had a lot more stamina in Cata. We'll see what WoD brings. ^^; But that certainly is a feat, I'm impressed =)
    (Multiple fandom-y things/my artwork)

  4. #4
    Wow, gratz! I will stick with my 3 level 90.
    I can see what you see not - vision milky then eyes rot. When you turn, they will be gone - whispering their hidden song...

  5. #5
    I can hardly stand gearing 2 toons but 50, that is an accomplishment, congratulations.

  6. #6
    Damn, and i thought i was ahead of others with my 11 lvl 90 chars ;(
    Though most of mine have made it through 12 Heroics in SoO; with two on 14/14 hc.

  7. #7
    Dreadlord Fungj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    888
    And I can barley get 11, what made you decide to get 50 90s?

  8. #8
    Impressive feat!

    Also before anyone tells OP he has no life - it's all about how you use your gametime, looking at flowers or standing around in Shrine won't level your character!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    And I can barley get 11, what made you decide to get 50 90s?
    Well before I started actively working on it, I already had 26 of them at 90, from just playing with friends.. So I thought why not go the rest of the way :P

  10. #10
    You got 50 toons to level 90? That must have cost a fortune.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

    Over the last 10 years, Blizzard has taken over $10bn from MMO players. Take a look around your game...do you see $10bn worth of content available to you? Do you see even a tiny fraction of that in relevant content? Now ask me again why I dislike what Blizzard has done to the MMO industry.

  11. #11
    Banned Shadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey shore night club
    Posts
    1,313
    Do you ever get out? Like one of the loading screen tips says, it's important to have a social life outside of Azeroth.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You got 50 toons to level 90? That must have cost a fortune.
    Except none of them are bought ;P But thanks

  13. #13
    Brewmaster Asphyxiate9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,366
    I wonder what your played time is :P I often wonder if I should be doing better things, over my 8 90s my played time is a little under 450 days ;_;

    I don't have an addiction, i just have nothing better to do :/ haven't played in about 2 weeks anyway, been busy with university etc

  14. #14
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In the Elitest World
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Do you ever get out? Like one of the loading screen tips says, it's important to have a social life outside of Azeroth.
    You do realise there is alot of MULTBOXERS that play WoW and Box it, and can level tonnes of characters faster then a solo player ?
    And if he is not multiboxing, he could just be creating, and burning rested status, cycling through the characters which is really easy way to level

    I have 30 level 90's. multi-box x5 accounts = loads of 90's with little to no effort.

    Create, leave rested, use next x5 until rested gone, switch to the next x5 rinse and repeat. Mind you alot were level 85 so was easy to continue to level through rested state dungeoning.

    Been boxing since BC, easiest fastest way to have an army of alts, alchemists and whatever profs you want without the boring solo play and grind.

    Cannot imagine how people actually do level alts 1 at a time, when I can level x5 in one go, with no real effort and keep it flowing if I want in a quarter of the time.

    What is your goal with your 90's ? I presume you have an army of alchemists ???
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

  15. #15
    Nope. I got to, I think, 8/11 on a server and stopped.
    All classes to 100. Check.
    My opinions: 5.0 was the golden age of content, the pruning was far too light and HFC is the final raid of WoD.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    You do realise there is alot of MULTBOXERS that play WoW and Box it, and can level tonnes of characters faster then a solo player ?
    And if he is not multiboxing, he could just be creating, and burning rested status, cycling through the characters which is really easy way to level

    I have 30 level 90's. multi-box x5 accounts = loads of 90's with little to no effort.

    Create, leave rested, use next x5 until rested gone, switch to the next x5 rinse and repeat. Mind you alot were level 85 so was easy to continue to level through rested state dungeoning.

    Been boxing since BC, easiest fastest way to have an army of alts, alchemists and whatever profs you want without the boring solo play and grind.

    Cannot imagine how people actually do level alts 1 at a time, when I can level x5 in one go, with no real effort and keep it flowing if I want in a quarter of the time.

    What is your goal with your 90's ? I presume you have an army of alchemists ???
    I don't multibox; dont have the funds for that I did however cycle through the characters one by one and did one expansion at a time. So the rested didn't really play in before I hit the MoP zones.

    And nah, I have all the professions on each of my capped realms, but I havn't really done anything noteworthy to earn gold with them.
    I don't really have a goal :P Right now I'm sitting trying to figure out what to do with them!

  17. #17
    I have a family, a job, friends to meet. No time to cap more than 5. Gz for doing this but don't forget that WoW is just a game and success in that does not mean a thing except that you play a lot.

  18. #18
    Fluffy Kitten Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    9,431
    Currently have 27 (soon 28) 90's only.

    2 of them geared for SoO normal raiding, and 1 for SoO HC
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)

  19. #19
    If you only cap chars and go to the next it won't take long I guess.
    I use Hokuto Shin-ken, you cannot win.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I have a family, a job, friends to meet. No time to cap more than 5. Gz for doing this but don't forget that WoW is just a game and success in that does not mean a thing except that you play a lot.
    The fact that you have 5 90's shows that you sacrifice something from those friends and family. What you said is just a REALLY backhanded compliment. It would be the same as me saying "Grats on the 5 90's it is very impressive but don't forget that your child's hockey games are more important to be at than capping a toon"....I said grats, but I also called you out on neglecting your kids, see how it's pretty fucked up?

    Leveling takes very little time compared to gearing up characters as well. Someone who's got 1 or multiple heroic geared characters (like myself, I spend LOTS of time playing this game) probably spends as much or more time than this person leveling. Having 50 max level toons does not mean the person has no life, it means they use their free time in wow leveling characters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •