These were already posted here but without any context.
Full Version of Conversations
Here they are again with the appropriate speaker, cutscene, and conversation order (lots of cross-referencing fun).
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionGorgrond - Caravan Scenes - Alliance Transition A - Run Actions - PRK
- Maraad: The Iron Horde will not hesitate to use that cannon on our base. We should find a more tactical location.
- Hansel: Let's get movin', then!
- Thaelin: Lemme just get her warmed up...
- Thaelin: Come on, baby girl...
- Thaelin: There we go!
- Ovuun: This way. There is a safe spot up ahead, just outside the Iron Horde's facilities.
- Hansel: I s'pose priority number one is to take care o' that nasty giant cannon.
- Thaelin: Did somebody say "giant cannon"?
- Maraad: Soon enough. Our first priority is to find Yrel. She is out there somewhere.
- Maraad: D'kaan, you and our champion did some scouting earlier. What did you find?
- Ovuun: ...nothing conclusive, Vindicator.
- Maraad: I see. Well then, we will just have to...
- Maraad: Is everyone alright?
- Thaelin: I think I soiled m'self...
- Hansel: My ALE was back there...
- Ovuun: Yes, everyone appears to be alright.
- Maraad: Very well. We will set up camp ahead, and deal with this cannon.
- Maraad: Yrel will have to wait.
Gorgrond - Caravan Scenes - Alliance Transition B - Run Actions - PRK
- Maraad: Everybody in the Tank. Yrel is being held as a slave in the Stonemaul ogres' slave camp.
- Maraad: Yrel might already be free if it weren't for the actions of one deceitful rangari.
- Ovuun: I did what I thought was right, Vindicator. The missing girl seems to be distracting you from our mission.
- Thaelin: Yeah, what's so special about this girl anyway?
- Maraad: I lost her once. I will not lose her again.
- Hansel: Now THAT'S somethin' I can get behind.
- Hansel: Besides, the ogres're sellin' slaves to the Iron Horde. Stoppin' ta beat 'em up fer a bit is well within the scope o' our mission.
- Okmok: You all is gonna get smashed.
- Maraad: Oh no, ogre, that's where you have it wrong. You see, we are the ones that will be doing the smashing today. Thaelin?
- Thaelin: Aye aye, cap'n!
- Maraad: Now is our chance! Forward, Thaelin, with speed!
- Okmok: What da...?
- Maraad: Stay silent, all of you! Ogre, if you so much as GRUNT, I will personally beat the Light out of you.
- Ovuun: We can set up over there.
- Okmok: Ok'mokk didn't make no sounds at all. You don' need ta smash Ok'mokk.
- Okmok: Ach, I have a feelin' yer gonna get smashed anyway.
Gorgrond - Caravan Scenes - Alliance Transition C1 - Run Actions - PRK
- Maraad: A direct attack. A bold decision.
- Maraad: Form up, everyone. We are headed to Smokebelcher Depot.
- Yrel: Room for one more on that elekk?
- Maraad: Always, my love.
- Ovuun: Yrel, did you learn anything about the Goliath Cannon before your capture?
- Yrel: A bit. The one you destroyed was merely a prototype. The actual cannons are built in the foundry, to the north.
- Yrel: I overheard one of the orcish leaders discussing a plan to use them on Shattrath.
- Thaelin: Shattrath? Ha! Even that big ol' hunk o' metal couldn't hit Shattrath from here.
- Hansel: They could if it was loaded onta' a boat.
- Ovuun: I suspected the same thing. They must plan to load the cannons onto barges at the Naval Base, in the northeast.
- Maraad: Our small group would never survive an attack on the Naval Base. Too fortified.
- Maraad: We will continue attacking their supply lines.
- Yrel: D'kaan, how long have you been scouting out here in Gorgrond?
- Ovuun: A very long time. Longer than you've been alive, probably by two or threefold.
- Thaelin: D'ye get lonely?
- Ovuun: A rangari who is not lonely is not doing his job.
- Hansel: Sounds like a crap job to me. Life ain't worth livin' if y'don't have lads and a lass t'come home to.
- Yrel: Do you have a wife, Hansel?
- Hansel: Ach... the Blackrocks took 'er away.
- Hansel: That's half o'why I'm here: ta look after Thaelin, and ta get me wife back.
- Maraad: We will find your wife, Hansel. And we will leave a wake of bodies behind us. The orcs will pay with blood for what they did to our families.
- Hansel: Y'know, that's the darkest, coldest, most inspirin' thing I've ever heard from the lips of a paladin.
Gorgrond - Caravan Scenes - Alliance Transition C2 - Run Actions - PRK
- Maraad: Gathering allies. Wise decision.
- Maraad: Form up, everyone. We are headed to the Planteau. [TEMP NAME]
Gorgrond - Caravan Scenes - Alliance Transition D1 - Run Actions - PRK
- Maraad: Our work here is done. Next, we head to Smokebelcher Depot.
- Yrel: Thaelin, are you doing alright in there?
- Thaelin: Quite fine, ma'am. Just happy to be out o' combat and back in me Tank.
This land is plagued by war. Do you think you'll return to the safety of home after our mission is done?
- Thaelin: I dunno how much you've heard about Azeroth, ma'am, but we've got our fair share of war, too.
- Hansel: Once I've found me Ellie, I know I'll be headed back ta Searin' Gorge.
- Hansel: What about you, lassie? Will ye go home?
- Yrel: With Velen gone, I feel like I don't have a home anymore.
- Ovuun: We are draenei, Yrel. Being without a home is in our nature.
- Yrel: I was thinking I might go through the portal with you, my love.
- Maraad: Yes, Yrel. You will have a home on Azeroth.
- Maraad: But first, we will make these orcs suffer for what they did to you. Their sins cannot be forgiven.
- Maraad*: Maraad, you're frightening me.
* I assume this is supposed to be Yrel's line and is just a bug.
Gorgrond - Caravan Scenes - Alliance Transition D2 - Run Actions - PRK
- Maraad: Our work here is done. Next, we head to the Planteau.
Gorgrond - Caravan Scenes - Alliance Transition E1 - Run Actions - PRK
- Maraad: The Iron Horde's supply lines are now cut, however temporarily. We have forged our alliance with the Shapers.
- Maraad: There will never be a better time than this. Let us head to the Naval Base and exact our vengeance on the Iron Horde!
- Yrel: What is our plan, Maraad?
- Maraad: We will slay as many of the vile things as we can. We will burn their homes and show them fear.
- Maraad: I will make them feel the pain I felt when I lost you, Yrel.
- Yrel: Maraad... I am honored...
- Yrel: ...but perhaps you are taking your vengeance too far. Have you forgotten what the Prophet taught us?
- Maraad: The prophet is DEAD, Yrel. Look what his teachings did for him.
- Thaelin: Ye've gone too far, Maraad.
- Thaelin: The Light's left ye. Even I can see that.
- Ovuun: I carry no particular love for the Light, but I agree. You need to remember what you stand for, Vindicator.
- Maraad: Are any of you more holy than me? I am the LEADER of this expedition, and I will not be questioned any further!
- Maraad: The Light has not left me, Thaelin. No... the Light has finally shown me its true form.
- Maraad: Vengeance.
- Maraad: I saw the naaru's vengeance in the Purge of Grommar. I was there as K'ara herself unleashed holy death upon the filthy hordes.
- Maraad: And now that these hordes have taken, broken, and defiled my angel Yrel, I intend to unleash my own...
- Yrel: Maraad, my love. That's enough.
- Maraad: Yrel...
- Yrel: You have been through too much, Maraad. Your thirst for vengeance will only lead to our death.
- Yrel: Yes, I was taken, but I am not defiled, and I am not broken.
- Yrel: Rest now. I will lead our attack on the Naval Base.
- Thaelin: I'm with you, Yrel.
- Ovuun: I, too, will follow you.
- Hansel: And I.
- Maraad: Very well.
- Maraad: Thank you, Yrel. I don't know what's coming over me.
Tanaan Jungle Intro - Dark Portal - Running Away - Khadgar - PRK
- Khadgar: Our work is done. The portal is closed, for now.
- Khadgar: The only remaining task left is to die fighting. Who's with me?
- Dartoon: No, human. It was my duty to watch over this portal, and I failed. My troops and I will buy the time you need to escape.
- Netherwane: I shared that duty with you, Dar'toon. We will meet the enemy together.
- Thrall: Your sacrifices - and your camaraderie - will not be forgotten.
- Khadgar: Very well. Follow me!
- Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!
Tanaan Jungle Intro - Bleeding Hollow - Cage 01 - PRK
- Runner1: Whoever you are... thank you.
Tanaan Jungle Intro - Bleeding Hollow - Cage 02 - PRK
- Runner2: They were bleeding us dry. I don't think we had much longer...
Tanaan Jungle Intro - Bleeding Hollow - Cage 03 - PRK
- Runner3: Thank you, stranger. Be wary of their altar.
- Runner4: Freedom!
Tanaan Jungle Intro - Shattered Hand - Ring of Fire - Yrel - PRK
- Yrel: We have a visitor. Perhaps a savior.
- Yrel: Quickly now, follow me!
Tanaan Jungle Intro - Shattered Hand - Ring of Fire - Drek'thar - PRK
- Drekthar: I feel the flames dying down. What is happening, draenei?
Tanaan Jungle Intro - Shattered Hand - Kargath Fight - Thrall - PRK
- Thrall: Look at him - brutally cutting down unarmed prisoners.
- Kargath: I'd greet you, invaders, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
- Thrall: Thought you'd never ask.