Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Another Nesingwary? Why can't they all die already? Their quests always suck so much the whole zone they take place in turns to shit. I hope that whatever shady things Sylvanas is doing in WoD is killing every man, woman and child (Dwarf, Dwarfess, Dwarfling?) of that wretched family.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I thought that Blizzard could not disparage even more to the Alliance, but I was wrong...

I have the intuition that Khadgar, the most powerful and wisest of the Kirin Tor archmages, will be a neutral hero at the service of the Horde and Alliance alike, another hero of the Alliance turned into an ally of the Horde, and not only that, but I believe that he will die at the beginning of the expansion, probably sacrificing himself for something stupid ...

It's a shame; he was the only hero of the Alliance that was going to have a major role in the next expansion, the purple Gandalf of WoW neither more nor less! All a living legend of the Alliance!

And now he will become nothing, like many other heroes of the Alliance...
    How is Khadgar the only Alliance hero to play a role in WoD? Also, how is Khadgar the most powerful of Kirin Tor's archmages? I'm pretty sure Jaina is. And finally, Khadgar already went neutral all the way back in TBC, when he learned of the Naaru and they showed him the greater picture of universe's problems than meaningless Alliance-Horde war. He was also against Dalaran's retaliation against Orgrimmar during Tides of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    It's not Go'el you guys have to worry about, it's whomever Blizzard chooses to lead the future Forsaken rebellion against the Lich Queen. My guess is that it's some sort of Troll... an Undead Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Vol'jin could use Go'elzilla as redeeming point for both orcs and forsaken. Wow, such a great storyline !!! Half orc, half forsaken and 100% of lawful good and political correctness.
    Even reading this makes me weep. Because it sounds like something Blizzard would write.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    How is Khadgar the only Alliance hero to play a role in WoD? Also, how is Khadgar the most powerful of Kirin Tor's archmages? I'm pretty sure Jaina is. And finally, Khadgar already went neutral all the way back in TBC, when he learned of the Naaru and they showed him the greater picture of universe's problems than meaningless Alliance-Horde war. He was also against Dalaran's retaliation against Orgrimmar during Tides of War.
    Exactly, Khadgar is just another hero of the Alliance neutralized by Blizzard to please the Horde.

Now he is nothing more than another traitor to the Alliance, as Rhonin or Tirion. Surely he has better relations with orcs, trolls and goblins than with high elves, humans and dwarves ... a shame!

With the loss of Khadgar, the Alliance has no real heroes in WoD! We are doomed to suffer another Horde-focused expansion...

As for the power, I'm sure Khadgar is a lot more powerful than Jaina!

After all, who is Jaina? Has done something useful that little apprentice of Antonidas? Khadgar is the greatest archimage of all time, is the Gandalf of Warcraft!

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Exactly, Khadgar is just another hero of the Alliance neutralized by Blizzard to please the Horde.

Now he is nothing more than another traitor to the Alliance, as Rhonin or Tirion. Surely he has better relations with orcs, trolls and goblins than with high elves, humans and dwarves ... a shame!

With the loss of Khadgar, the Alliance has no real heroes in WoD! We are doomed to suffer another Horde-focused expansion...

As for the power, I'm sure Khadgar is a lot more powerful than Jaina!

After all, who is Jaina? Has done something useful that little apprentice of Antonidas? Khadgar is the greatest archimage of all time, is the Gandalf of Warcraft!
    But how on earth is that a complaint about WoD if that happened in TBC? And what do you base the idea that he has better relations with Horde races than Alliance races on? The fact that he doesn't want to kill them on sight and rape their corpses doesn't mean he has to love them. It means he is concerned with other things, especially the Burning Legion.

Also, you have Maraad, Yrel, later on Varian and maybe Anduin, and who knows how many other characters, while all Horde gets is "Magical and Fantastic Adventures of Go'el, volume 13" with a dash of AU Go'el's dad, who obviously is the only non-evil AU Orc, because Go'el.

And while I think Jaina is a waste of space, that is either ultra peace loving (although a hypocrite at that, just look at Theramore in 4.0) or a warmongering psychopath that beats even 3.0 Varian on the mad(wo)man scale, with nothing in between, I have to admit she is strong in terms of power, as Tides of War has shown us.

And what has Khadgar done?

1. He killed Medivh. With a sword. Doesn't really count for his archmage-ism, does it?

2. He closed the Dark Portal. But... WoD shows us that Dark Portals magic isn't that hard. WoD Orcs construct one just fine, with no telepathic guidance from Medivh/Sargeras or a wide array of trinkets that Ner'zhul gathered in Warcraft 2. Instead we have a bunch of savage Orc savages, with savage shamanistic magic of savagery and they create Savage Dark Portal nonetheless. One that also can link different timelines and different alternate universes, so I'd say it's even better than non-savage Dark Portal made with fel magic. It's likely closing one is even easier.

3. The only meaningful magical feat of his that's left, is weakening Deathwing's armor a bit. The old, way weaker, adamantium armor.

Jaina on the other hand has a fetish for gathering magical toys that empower her. Some vibrating, some with additional bumps, some more plain, some to insert in more than one.... I mean, things like infusing her staff with Vita. Yes, that. She also has the power of universe's worst PMS.

Also, since the succession of Alliance of Lordaeron laws are not clear, and we can't be sure about the status of the current Alliance in relation to Alliance of Lordaeron, it's probable that Rhonin's Dalaran was not a member state, which means no treason could have been committed. And Tirion was expelled from Alliance and Order of the Silver Hand for not being a war criminal all the way back in the Second War. And both of them also worked with the Horde because there was a greater threat than them.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2014-04-19 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    But how on earth is that a complaint about WoD if that happened in TBC? And what do you base the idea that he has better relations with Horde races than Alliance races on? The fact that he doesn't want to kill them on sight and rape their corpses doesn't mean he has to love them. It means he is concerned with other things, especially the Burning Legion.

Also, you have Maraad, Yrel, later on Varian and maybe Anduin, and who knows how many other characters, while all Horde gets is "Magical and Fantastic Adventures of Go'el, volume 13" with a dash of AU Go'el's dad, who obviously is the only non-evil AU Orc, because Go'el.

And while I think Jaina is a waste of space, that is either ultra peace loving (although a hypocrite at that, just look at Theramore in 4.0) or a warmongering psychopath that beats even 3.0 Varian on the mad(wo)man scale, with nothing in between, I have to admit she is strong in terms of power, as Tides of War has shown us.

And what has Khadgar done?

1. He killed Medivh. With a sword. Doesn't really count for his archmage-ism, does it?

2. He closed the Dark Portal. But... WoD shows us that Dark Portals magic isn't that hard. WoD Orcs construct one just fine, with no telepathic guidance from Medivh/Sargeras or a wide array of trinkets that Ner'zhul gathered in Warcraft 2. Instead we have a bunch of savage Orc savages, with savage shamanistic magic of savagery and they create Savage Dark Portal nonetheless. One that also can link different timelines and different alternate universes, so I'd say it's even better than non-savage Dark Portal made with fel magic. It's likely closing one is even easier.

3. The only meaningful magical feat of his that's left, is weakening Deathwing's armor a bit. The old, way weaker, adamantium armor.

Jaina on the other hand has a fetish for gathering magical toys that empower her. Some vibrating, some with additional bumps, some more plain, some to insert in more than one.... I mean, things like infusing her staff with Vita. Yes, that. She also has the power of universe's worst PMS.

Also, since the succession of Alliance of Lordaeron laws are not clear, and we can't be sure about the status of the current Alliance in relation to Alliance of Lordaeron, it's probable that Rhonin's Dalaran was not a member state, which means no treason could have been committed. And Tirion was expelled from Alliance and Order of the Silver Hand for not being a war criminal all the way back in the Second War. And both of them also worked with the Horde because there was a greater threat than them.
    It's the same alliance, members have just come and gone.

But it's no use arguing with Northem, he can't draw a line between ooc discussion and RP, nor between actual lore and his head canon. I guess to him characters only count as alliance heroes if they were in an rts game.

Mehlar and alastor are in WoD. magister alastor is awesome