Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This also works to great effect on monks with zen med. I actually had a macro with zen med and diffuse magic together on lei-shi for my monk, and when I popped them both just after a splash hit you end up getting 100x the normal amount of vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Oh and talking about ranks, I thought your Juggernaut rank wouldn't be beaten for some time too, kinda surprised me, I guess it isn't as good as my Protectors rank :P.
    Ya, I looked and I can see why he beat me. He ended at a high point. After the 2nd 10 stack fell off. Whereas my rank is after my 10 stack had been off for over 40 seconds, but maybe my Thok will hold its about as far ahead as my IJ was over 2nd.

I think your Nazgrim will hold for more.

LOL that nazgrim not like anyone really cares about that. It was fun to do for a bit shit was intense and slow basically 8 manning the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    LOL that nazgrim not like anyone really cares about that. It was fun to do for a bit shit was intense and slow basically 8 manning the fight.
    I'm trying to convince my guild to do it a few times, since i got tired of explaining that if people want to rank w/o cheesing, our 2(3) warlocks can't go ham on the starting adds.

Ya if you want to do it you just have to run past and die or aoe stealth past the shamans. Pull the shamans like 2-3 sec before pull timer and group them all up against the wall where nazgrim starts and keep nazgrim near the adds all fight. Around 15-20% slowly move the shamans along the wall on other side of nazgrim to the wall where adds spawn and slide nazgrim along the other wall to where he spawns and burn him real fast.

We actually had the whole raid AoE everything down during the 2nd D stance and then burned boss after. Didn't kill everything but we killed all the faithfuls and 2 of the 6 shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Ya if you want to do it you just have to run past and die or aoe stealth past the shamans. Pull the shamans like 2-3 sec before pull timer and group them all up against the wall where nazgrim starts and keep nazgrim near the adds all fight. Around 15-20% slowly move the shamans along the wall on other side of nazgrim to the wall where adds spawn and slide nazgrim along the other wall to where he spawns and burn him real fast.

We actually had the whole raid AoE everything down during the 2nd D stance and then burned boss after. Didn't kill everything but we killed all the faithfuls and 2 of the 6 shamans.
    I think it can be fairly manageable if you 3 tank.
    I was thinking of just making a 3rd tank grabbing all adds and then waiting until the shaman adds come out, and just taunting them in.

Real men solo tank Nazgrim. Deal with the axes
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Or you can play properly like everyone else and get your ranks properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Real men solo tank Nazgrim. Deal with the axes
    Ohh, i would, but our melee dps would die. And so far we only have 3 warlocks, still need to get like 4 more for the god comp.

Or you can play properly like everyone else and get your ranks properly.
    Its about the solo tank not the ranking . I honestly did not care about ranks at all this tier. It was much more fun in T15 with ranking. This tier has just been so boring.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Its about the solo tank not the ranking . I honestly did not care about ranks at all this tier. It was much more fun in T15 with ranking. This tier has just been so boring.
    Nah, my comment was for tanking all the shamans etc to do 1M dps. Not for you

I never really bothered going for decent parses this tier either till recently. Not really much else to do though as we'll be stuck with this content for some time still and it gets boring after awhile doing the normal stuff on each fight. With that said don't really bother to do padding strats as that seems pointless.

Nah, my comment was for tanking all the shamans etc to do 1M dps. Not for you
    ah, thought you meant nazigrim.

ah, thought you meant nazigrim.
    I did mean Nazgrim ? D:

Ok this is confusing. My reply was to Liminara and Jello regarding that 'cheesing' to drag shamans to boss to do around 1 M DPS instead of doing the fight properly.

You sure you aren't high firefly? :P
    Last edited by Lazel; 2014-04-08 at 08:41 AM.

I am just tired and not reading posts properly. I just read shamas and presumed you referred to dark shamans and then stopped reading

Idk, i did 1 week when i didn't change tactics/gear (outside of cloak), but actually tried to rank, and got a number of top parses, so now i don't even wanna bother with ranking, atm it's either "change strat to adjust for solo tanking + etc" --> parse top5, or just do normal and still parse ~top10.

Tried Vengeance abuse on garrosh with monk, got 1M Vengeance aka cap on first ever hit. But I noticed something with this, using this method to abuse Vengeance is insanely risky because the cd you pop on that millisecond doesn't actually reduce the damage you take. Either that, or I am popping it way too late but still manage to abuse it.

Tried Vengeance abuse on garrosh with monk, got 1M Vengeance aka cap on first ever hit. But I noticed something with this, using this method to abuse Vengeance is insanely risky because the cd you pop on that millisecond doesn't actually reduce the damage you take. Either that, or I am popping it way too late but still manage to abuse it.
    The bug is based on the fact that the CD does not reduce the damage taken but the game thinks it did. So basically you are trading damage reduction for vengeance. If you pop it too early it will reduce the damage but dont give you any (increased) vengeance. If you pop it too late it will neither reduce damage or give you vengeance.

Well enjoy the bug while you can, no more cheesy Veng damage in WoD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.