Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well enjoy the bug while you can, no more cheesy Veng damage in WoD!
    Honestly I think tanking was the best when /sit worked.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    High Risk - High Reward

Loved it! Ardent defender was our safe guard

Hated sit tanking lol, seemed so odd to have a boss attacking you and just sitting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Accurate View Post
    Hated sit tanking lol, seemed so odd to have a boss attacking you and just sitting down.
    The idea in itself was weird. It was a bug etc. But that bug really added the most interesting mechanic that tanking has ever seen.

Never have it been such high skill/risk-reward ratio as a tank. I really loved it even though the idea sounded retarded.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

The idea in itself was weird. It was a bug etc. But that bug really added the most interesting mechanic that tanking has ever seen.

Never have it been such high skill/risk-reward ratio as a tank. I really loved it even though the idea sounded retarded.
    I guess yea, there was a pretty huge difference between tanks who knew how to do it properly and tanks who either didn't do it or didn't know how to utilize it. I just mostly like you said found it a really weird thing to do.

Yup. Missed soaking decapitate on lei shen then sit spamming with Guardian