Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidyTv View Post
    Check this: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...english/daemon

I'm old mate, much older than you can imagine. (for a WoW player )
    I doubt that, I'm not even surprised when players tell me they're 60+ anymore. Seems to be a popular hobby for retirees (which is cool)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidyTv View Post
    Check this: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...english/daemon

I'm old mate, much older than you can imagine. (for a WoW player )
    Doesn't change the fact that Demon hunters are Demon hunters and not daemon hunters, since blizzard are the ones that make the lore.

Knowing the daemon spelling isn't really tied to age either, considering that spelling is used by Games-workshop for it's warhammer franchise, it's about as fanciful as knowing there are dwarfs and dwarves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    Glyph of Metamorphosis - When you activate Metamorphosis, you no longer transform into a demon, but instead grow demon wings on your normal form.-- im taking from this that either demo locks might be able to have form 100% or its being removed or something they have to announce any thoughts on this
    Not removed, just a different flavor. Think the boomkin glyph that makes you look like a sparkle horse.
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really wish that they would let us use the wings in caster form, and then when we morph into meta, we completely morph, as if the wings are side effect of being so... demonically infused, i guess would be the correct term. With this, as we build up our demonic fury, we look more like we are about to burst out all demony.