would like a GIF made

tried searching for a request a gif thread but i didn't really find one that specified in people asking for them.

anyway, i am trying to get a gif for my avatar over at the crunchyroll website and was wondering if there was anyone who enjoys making gifs who could help me.

anyway, its just a very small clip from the show engaged to the unidentified's opening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLC3VBrldw4

its pretty much 1:01 - 1:02, where it goes black and white and her eyes go "sigh" lol

if anyone is able to help me that would be much appretiated, i do not know how to make a gif and i don't think i have the tools for it either.

and if there is not a request a GIF thread and it seems like a good idea to have one, a mod can change this titles name to fit that description.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a size limit? I can try it out.

the only thing i see about limitation is that it has to be less than 3 mb, i don't see anything about pixil size. it might just auto size it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, assuming this is the right piece you meant, here is a bigger-ish one, 350 pixels wide:

Also did saved a little one, 100 pixels wide:

Threw some pauses in there so it wasn't just going nuts, but if you don't want them I can save one without.

ya that is practically it, her hair waves a little bit, would like that part included too if it is not too much trouble :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    the only thing i see about limitation is that it has to be less than 3 mb, i don't see anything about pixil size. it might just auto size it.
    Correct you're just limited to the 3mb on CR. I believe the max Pixel is like 480, but been awhile sine I posted any pictures/gifs there though.

actually over the past hour i managed to make this gif through various downloads and google searches lol. .

BUT NEW PROBLEM!!

because the gif is not box shaped, its asking me to make it a box, which ends up cutting the gif in half, how can i add black bars top and bottum to make this a box so i do not have to crop it.

[img]//i.imgflip.com/7ypep.gif[/img]

NEVERMIND! i managed to figure it out lol, sorry i like to ask questions while looking for solutions myself =P, buuut how do i post gifs here so i dont have to post links?

Last edited by orderschvank; 2014-04-06 at 12:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you found your solution.

Just post a gif in as you would any other image via that little button third from right when you're making a post.

hmmm, it has given me 3 links as options and none of them are turning into a gif when i paste it into the bar, one of them just ends up leaving it blank lol.

thereeeeeeee we go, but the one i made doesnt have the makeagif.com on it, so don't worry about it, i just used the site to give me a better format to post onto here lol.

anyway this is my first ever GIF! this makes me excited despite me knowing how simple it is to make them haha.
    Last edited by orderschvank; 2014-04-06 at 12:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use photoshop to make gif's :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

yaa well i don't have photoshop so i had to find my own way =P