Heirloom leveling spec

So I started leveling a new hunter just yesterday, and I was wondering if you guys think it would be better to level as Survival or Marksman compared to BM? I know BM is typically viewed as the easiest spec, especially for leveling, but with the full heirloom set, would I benefit more from powerful shots like explosive shot as survival?

I'll probably play around a bit and test it out, but I can't play for a bit, so was just looking to start the convo on here

Meh personally letting your pet do everything as BM is pretty easy, but a lot of people level as survival as well. I think beast cleave is pretty strong later on and makes it pretty simple to just bring all together and cleave down.

Whatever you prefer, really. I usually like to play whatever spec I'll probably end up with at max so I have a good feel for it and can set up my keybinds naturally as I get abiilities.

MM tends to be able to 1-shot things with Aimed Shot and full looms, which is fun while questing, Surv is just sort of SS and run, kill everything in the area, and BM is very easy, safe, survivable. For dungeons, it's gonna be whatever spec gets AoE first- Beast Cleave or Serpent Spread or whatever MM has that buffs Multishot.

yeah, I level as MM on any hunters I roll.

Interesting, glad I asked bc those are good responses. Really appreciate the opinions!

I would level as my end game spec but idk which I'll go with then either ha

Heirlooms are so strong now you could quite easily go bm and just right click things and watch your pet devour them. Sure it might be slower than survival with 100% concentration but you can do 80% of the performance with 30% of the effort