[Feral Druid] *burst moment* for rip.

At the start, i'm still unsure about the starting *burst* rotation. HT-Stealth-SR-TF-SR-Ravage-RIP? RIP with 2 CP after ravage or? am i wrong from the start..

Don't rip with less than 5 cp. Where are you getting this "burst" rotation from anyways?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravage has high crit chance, that rotation is generating 3 combo points from the 4pc set bonus to give a 5 point tigers fury/roar/pot/doc (and probably trinket procs) rip.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lyshift/simple

Should i be reforging crit to haste or haste to crit? I'm using the normal trinks from shaman and siege.

That rotation i got from is some people suggested it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have Rune of Re-Origination, go for hit/expertise > mastery > crit > haste (as a general rule)

when i go stealth SR Tiger fury and ravage, it only gives me 2 CP. what do i do from there to get 5 cp for rip?

Quote Originally Posted by suxorz1994 View Post
    when i go stealth SR Tiger fury and ravage, it only gives me 2 CP. what do i do from there to get 5 cp for rip?
    I guess if you're gonna do this:

You need the 4 set, sr after tf for 3 points (the 4pc allows your next finisher after using tf to add 3 cp to your current target)

10+ Year Old Account
    You need the savage roar glyph to be able to use a zero combo point savage roar after using tigers fury, which will then put 3 combo points on the target.

Generating the 3 combo points casts an "invisible" spell on the mob and aggros it, so you can't use it to generate the 3 points and wait for tigers fury to come back off cooldown.

i should be using mangle as cp generator?

Quote Originally Posted by suxorz1994 View Post
    i should be using mangle as cp generator?
    Yes. You only use Shred during periods of high energy regen such as Bloodlust/Heroism, Omen procs unless you need to re-cast Thrash etc etc at all other times use Mangle.

Several things, since i think i wrote in the original thread OP created.
    The opener you talk about, is wrong, and i said that too in that thread since it breaks your stealth, making you unable to use ravage.
    It does require you to have the 4-set bonus of current tier, since it gives you 3 combo points on your target when you use the first finisher after tigers fury.
    It's really strong in use with roro trinket + ticking ebon detonator. I see you don't use roro, but dunno if you have it.
    The 3 combo points aggros the target, so you can't do it too early.

The opener, if you have that, goes like this.(i have berserk included in mine)
    Healing Touch-> Savage roar-> pre pot-> Tigers fury-> Stealth, Savage roar -> ravage-> rip(when your trinkets pops which should be almost instantly)-> After this i'm a bit unsure. Personally i cast my instant healing touch now and apply rake and trash for getting both of those buffed.

The reason for the 2 savage roars is to get a few seconds extra on it. The marked part you can put into a macro(but it will fail if you have too long left on your first savage roar), making it less of a hassle to pull off. Lastly the 3 combo points have a rather short range, so you will have to be pretty close to your target. The range you rest at at malkorok, before pull, is too far away, so you have to run to him at pull and then press it a second after, to get it up.
    Last edited by Terridon; 2014-04-11 at 07:21 AM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away