The end of season for challenge modes

Have they announced when this is or simply keep referencing it. Because I planned to get silver at least but would want to hold off subscribing until as close to WOD as I can get. As such has any information been released on roughly when is the last time you can still get the current challenge mode stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by gamma Ray View Post
    What if there was a second spitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    I guess you'll have to speak to the fair-dating commission in your area then.

No announcements yet but I imagine that whenever the current PvP season ends will be when the Challenge Mode stuff ends as we'll probably have the pre-patch the following day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    No announcements yet but I imagine that whenever the current PvP season ends will be when the Challenge Mode stuff ends as we'll probably have the pre-patch the following day.
    Ok thanks. That's what I assumed just wanted to check if there was any information out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamma Ray View Post
    What if there was a second spitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    I guess you'll have to speak to the fair-dating commission in your area then.

So a few more months at least?

Hai there
    - Beta hasn't even started yet. This will take about 3 months before the game releases. My guess is August, or September. October is the new fiscal year. Blizzard won't risk busting just in case. But it would be a Very stronk first Q1 2015 too