Long time player looking for forever / raiding guild

I am a long time player coming off a break (college) and am looking to find a forever home. I currently have a bunch of 90's and some normal SOO experience but am looking to join a guild and be completely ready for WOD. Here is a bit about myself:

I currently play ever tank class...with off specs of dps. I also have a 90 shaman. Here is the breakdown:

Monk (540) brewmaster / WW. (On secrets for cloak)
    Druid (530) Guardian / feral (on sigils)
    Warrior (515)
    DK (515)
    Pally (515)
    Shaman (enh / resto) I think is still under 500

What I bring:

I am a team player. I do what is best for the guild. I supply free things to all guildies and help run people through dungeons, etc. (Hence why I tank).

Feel free to message me Jazzius#1101 if interested. It seems no one is willing to give me much of a shot since I am late to the game....but I have increased each toons I level every week....I think I'm worth it.
    Last edited by Jcav299; 2014-04-07 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Updated ilevel

We're willing to give you a shot - we look for players who want forever homes! We mostly need a tank with a dps offspec, ideally non-druid, so we'd be most interested in your brewmaster. Have a look at our details below:

Disgruntled of Whisperwind (PvE, CST) is recruiting!

Current Recruiting Needs:

Our 10-Man Team Honey Badger (Tues/Thurs) is currently looking for:

- one tank (ideally with a DPS offspec)
    - one ranged DPS (ideally a warlock)

We always welcome applications from any great player of any class, but this is our only open raid spot for now. However, things change and spots open in time, so if you're interested and you aren't one of the above class, please apply!

Why Choose Disgruntled?

In our experience, people looking for a new guild are looking for three main things: stability, maturity, and quality raiding. Disgruntled delivers all three.

Stability: We recognize how disheartening it can be to join a new guild only to have it collapse after only a few short months. That won’t happen here. Disgruntled has been around and raiding continuously since 2006 and we intend to maintain our presence in WoW indefinitely.

Maturity: Although we are one of the larger guilds on our server, we have successfully cultivated a fun and family-friendly (PG-13) atmosphere. Above all, we make it our mission to obliterate drama wherever we find it. As a result, we have attracted a mature membership with a lot of blue and white collar professionals. Our average member age is well above 30. Guild chat is lively and, at times, risqué, but it's definitely not a high school locker room. Also, rest assured that no one will ever yell at you or curse you for any reason.

Raiding: If you are looking for serious, long-term, progression-oriented raiding, but you aren‘t interested in raiding every night of the week, we have you covered. Most of us have raided since vanilla and through each expansion we have maintained a competitive raiding force. We deliver serious raiding in a well-organized, stable, and professional environment. Equally important, Disgruntled is uniquely positioned to tackle mythic raiding in the next expansion. For most 10 man raiding guilds, in order to experience mythic content, the guild has to recruit an additional 10-15 players depending on their roster. Disgruntled, on the other hand, already runs two friendly 10-man raid groups with ~10-12 folks in each group. Both groups run two-night-a-week schedules with no overlap. Team Honey Badger runs Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern) and Team Timbits runs Wednesdays and Sundays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern). Both groups use a simple, "don't be an !&#" need before greed loot system. Invites for both groups are sent out 15 minutes prior to raid start time.

In WoD we are merging the two groups and going to three nights a week (Wed, Th, Su - same hours) for even faster progress so that we can be among the few to experience mythic content. Do those other guilds you may be considering have a plan for mythic? Is the plan: "We just need to recruit 12 more people and we're all set!"? If so, ask yourself whether you believe that plan is truly viable considering that virtually every 10-man raiding guild that wants to do mythic will be trying to recruit an additional 10 to 12 people.

There’s a lot more to tell about Disgruntled, so we invite you to visit our website at www disgruntledguild com and take a look around. You can also check out our current level of progression by visiting www wowprogress com (if you want to see our long-term track record, be sure to check our progress over multiple raiding tiers).

Are YOU Disgruntled Material?

If you wish join our ranks, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions. Once your application is posted, a guild officer will respond within a day or two (at the most) to arrange a short vent interview.

Remember, come visit us at www disgruntledguild com!

Also.....most characters are Horde. I can faction change if I find the right family. Also....I have healed in my wow career and am not against doing that either if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks all....I found my forever home.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are looking for a few core raiders for our 25 man core team that raids Friday 9 pm - midnight CST and Sunday 7-10 pm CST. We are looking for a tank, a healer, swing dps/heals and a few rdps (lock!!).

We also have a 10 man that raids Tuesday & Thursday 7 pm - 10 pm CST that is in need of 2 DPS. This is a team made up of 70% of alts from 25 man team that want to raid 10 man as well. We are looking for a spriest with heals off spec and another dps that isn't a shaman or wears plate.

SoO Progress - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 flex

Add my recruitment officer if you think we might be a fit.

Bacon#1364

We are a 14 of 14 normal mode raid team looking to fill some core spots from people leaving due to burn out and real life issues .we would like to keep farming normals and also start progressing on heroics in current content while we would also like to get our team up to 20-30 players so that when Warlords comes out we will be able to transition into mythic raiding fairly seamless but right now are just trying to fill our ten man team .A warlock and a shadow priest would be great but all dps will be considered We are 18 and older guild we like to have fun and progress at the same time.If you value teamwork and fun and want to progress in a friendly environment this is a spot for you.We are a bit older as most of us are mid 30's we all have jobs and real life commitments but like to game as well. If you want a active social guild with two raid teams please apply @http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home. One team raids Thurs/Sun/mon/ 7-10 server and the other raids Fri/Sat 7 to 11 server. The team recruiting is the during the week team. If this all sounds good and want to get more info please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/homeand we will schedule a mumble interview with you. We are recruiting dps for the most part may be able to work with a healer but dps is what we need.

Thanks....anyone else? Im looking to make a decision soon. Hit me up: Jazzius#1101

- - - Updated - - -

Making me decision this weekend. Anyone else interested?

Working on cloak.....willing to play boomkin.....maybe not well...LOL

Hey J
    I'm one of the officers from Arrythmic on US Mal'ganis. We aren't looking for a tank at this time, but we would love to have any of your one toons with a tank offspec (boomkin would be great also even if you think you may not be well at it. We are a small group of friends who enjoy having fun and progressing through content. We are 13/14 normal SoO with geat attempts on Garrosh.
    We raid on Tue/Wed/Thur from 8pm-10pm CST.

Our website is
    Arrhythmic . Guildlaunch .com ( had to post it funny because it won't let me post the link XD)
    We hope to hear from you ! And if not we wish you well on finding a new home

Liwanu

Anyone else? It seems no one wants melee....so I guess I will be working on my sham and monk....maybe I will roll a lock

Hey, I'd be willing to chat with you about potentially joining our guild/raid team!

We are a 25m raid group and 7/14 heroic. We are looking for dedicated and progression driven individuals looking to finish up this tier and venture into Mythic raiding in 6.0 and WoD!

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9pm CST(7-10pm EST). So just 9 hours a week.
    My btag: Lgeme84#1466 feel free to add me anytime

So...also thinking about rolling a priest from scratch....since it seems no one wants melee. Also....if you were added to my battle.net account....you might need to readd me....seems I lost some people. Jazzius#1101

So. I have decided to boost a priest and lock.....gonna start working on them asap....anyone wanna bite on those?