geforce GTX750 ti

so iv been looking at 2TB GPUs of this rating, anyone know which brand i should go with? evga or msi? any suggestions? my mobo is the z87 msi gd65

should i stick to mobo+gpu being the same brand, or is their other brands thatll be hands down better for the money/performance?

Deleted
    You mean 2GB, surely? And it's not really an issue as to whether the GPU and motherboard match, outside fo aesthetic concerns.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer MSI, but I usually recommend whatever is cheapest amongst MSI, Asus, and Gigabyte.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

15+ Year Old Account
    The Asus cooler is really good in the 750ti so I'd go for that one personally. Overclocks like a champ and the dual fan design keeps it both cool and quiet plus it's usually even cheaper then the other 750ti's.

Keep in mind, not all 750 Ti have a 6PIN connector, so if you wish to overclock get a model with a 6pin connector

15+ Year Old Account
    The 6pin isn't needed for overclocking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isaaru View Post
    so iv been looking at 2TB GPUs of this rating, anyone know which brand i should go with? evga or msi? any suggestions? my mobo is the z87 msi gd65

should i stick to mobo+gpu being the same brand, or is their other brands thatll be hands down better for the money/performance?
    There's no "same brand" benefits with core components, as long as it's compatible it will all work just the same.

As for the best 750 Ti...depends on the store. On Newegg right now EVGA has the cheapest ones, but for $10 more I'd grab the Asus for dual fans and better looks. But they are all the same GPU, there is no big difference in performance. For all graphics cards I recommend either Asus, EVGA, Gigabyte or MSI.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze