Looking for a weapon transmog, have you seen it?

My friend is looking for a weapon transmog that looks similar to a "kama." I've personally never seen the model in WoW, but I figured I'd post in here to see if anyone else has. In case you don't know what a kama is, here's a picture https://www.macho.com/data/default/i...WPKAST-793.jpg
    Last edited by Slonah; 2014-04-13 at 03:26 AM.

I don't believe there is one. The only kama model in-game is exclusive to Akama.

http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification I do not think their is a non npc version of this in game.

First: Change your image to a link
    Second: They aren't in game. Akama has them (ironically) but they aren't a player-ownable weapon. Your best bet is trying to find a curved axe that looks similar.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    I don't believe there is one. The only kama model in-game is exclusive to Akama.
    The only kama model in-game is exclusive to Akama.
    ... kama ... Akama.
    I can't believe I never made that connection before.

There is no kama available to the players yet, but I did see somethign similar looking among the Warlords of Draenor weapon models I believe.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    There is no kama available to the players yet, but I did see somethign similar looking among the Warlords of Draenor weapon models I believe.
    Yes, there was kama-like axe in datamined WoD weapons, though it looked more like a pickaxe. Anyway, currently in-game i think this is the closest you can get.
    Former unique snowflake.