Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Beta - Build 18816, Dev Q&A, Raid Testing, Valor and Lesser Charm

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2014-09-03 at 12:14 AM.

Slight boomkin buffs. Ill take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    upgrades with lesser charms now? interesting!

Dat Last Of Us

Feat Of Strength

Oo are we finally getting eng items?

I love that totaly new weapon that i have absolutely never seen before in the game that is shown at the top of the post !

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFiles View Post
    I love that totaly new weapon that i have absolutely never seen before in the game that is shown at the top of the post !
    you mean that hammer of the naruu from grulls?

Quote Originally Posted by knightwarhawk View Post
    you mean that hammer of the naruu from grulls?
    Yes, and he meant it with sarcasm.

I've shelved all my healers. Just not a fan of the direction it has taken in beta.

Screw everything else. There's a friggin BOW TIE cosmetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch.....That nerf bat stings......My POOR POOR SHAMMY!!!

So let me get this straight. My boomkin which is doubling my fire mages dmg in a bg, while being unkillable is getting a dmg buff (the only spellcaster close is shadow priest), fire is getting a nerf to fireball and pyroblast. My ret paladin which isn't as op as feral/dk on the beta is getting more dmg back so that i can kill people in 5 seconds instead of 6 while under wings/seraphim (awesome gameplay), while doubling my fire mages damage in a bg. Cool Blizzard. Might want to look at the meta data from BG's seeing that when playing my boomkin/shadow priest I have been so far above the next DPS in dmg that it is laughable, and it was always a DK/Ret behind me. Then again seeing that in the Bajheera/Holinka video, Holinka literally did not even heal himself on his DK? Maybe Blizzard really is this clueless. Hope Blizzard enjoys all the mages rerolling to Shadow Priests/Boomkins, and all the melee to feral/dk, or even worse idiotic tank specs, cus that worked so well in SWTOR...

Can someone PM me the answer to this - Is CRZ gone in WOD or was the blue-post ("SHAZAM...") a joke? Is CRZ already gone? (Haven't subbed since end of cata).

Bow Ties are cool! Matt Smith isn't... Why not a long scarf ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maciev View Post
    Can someone PM me the answer to this - Is CRZ gone in WOD or was the blue-post ("SHAZAM...") a joke? Is CRZ already gone? (Haven't subbed since end of cata).
    He was joking to make a point that CRZ isn't the heart of the issue. No its not gone and MoP areas will be CRZed.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, looks like its time to shelf my lock again. Back to DK I guess.

There are people that don't want free beer in the mail every month...SICKENING!

No more butterflies

What a cop out on CRZ. He could at least admit that they should increase spawn rates in certain areas to compensate for the completely artificial competition they've introduced on slow-spawning, low-health mobs. To say they introduced CRZ only through a substantial effort as a favor to the players... gee, thanks. Every time I go to Thunder Bluff or Silvermoon I never think of those cities as my cities anymore. A hundred people running around from all different servers takes me out of the game way more than a ghost town ever would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shred (Feral, Guardian) Shred the target, causing (294% 1% of weapon damage) Physical damage to the target and reducing the target's movement speed by 50% for 12 sec.
    Hahahaha, please say this is a typo or error, because the nerf is strong if it isn't.

I'm curious about the hearthstone stuff, would be really cool if we could play hearthstone in wow, or at least get packs of cards. I have a feeling they'll just be silly toys though.