Poll: Which tier was the worst?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Absolute Worst PvE tier

What would you say is the absolute worst PvE tier for Warriors, looks wise?

In my mind, that award easily goes to the latest one: Prehistoric Marauder.

The set starts out good. If I had only been shown the chest legs and boots, I'd think that its shaping up to be a good set. But the shoulders, head, belt, and to a lesser extent, the hands, ruin the entire thing. I don't feel like a warrior wearing that set. I feel like someone who just came from a disco. It litterally hurts my eyes to look on that set, and I can't fathom how it ever got made.

Poll isn't counting tiers 2.5 (AQ) and 9 (Argent), since it was a shared tier with paladin and DKs.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2014-04-07 at 06:50 PM.

Worst is actually a pretty easy choice, I am going to go with T14 as well. While I personally didn't like T2 much either and would count that as the "runner up" I feel like art and looks had improved vastly since them, so I can forgive it a bit more. T14 was just god awful, mostly because of the hat. I can't imagine how anyone thought that looked good on any race at all.

If I had to choose best it would be a hard choice, I think it would be a tossup between T1 Might (still love the bear trap helm and spike shoulders), T3 Dreadnaught, T12 Molten Giant and my personal favorite; a mashup of T4 hat with T5 shoulders. Honorable mention to T10 Ymirjar Lord. Loved the hat, but pig shoulders were a bit weird on some races. Worked great with Orcs though, despite the hilarious connotations.

Deleted
    Worst one is definitely T14. Warriors sucked at the DPS and the gear looked horrible.

Deleted
    With transmog I don't even know what the sets look like anymore. After first glance I mogged all of the mop tier pieces.

T14 hands down, it's almost like they had to give ideas for warrior gear and the only one who spoke up shouted "rings!!!! lots and lots of rings!!!"

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rather like Prehistoric Marauder. Looks pretty cool on Orcs and some others.
    Mainly dislike TBC stuff (4, 5 and 6). Tier 14 (Resounding Rings) gets my vote for worst, and Tier 15 (Last Mogu) isn't that far behind it.
    Personal Favourites are Tier 3 (Dreadnaught), Tier 10 (Ymirjar), Earthen (Tier 11), Molten Giant (Tier 12) and Colossal Dragonplate (T13). Cataclysm was good IMO for Warrior Armor Sets.
    Sanctified Ymirjar is my favourite Colour/Set for most Warriors, although as my Worgen I prefer the Normal Earthen Warplate.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

T14 for sure, I hate the chain mail look and the stupid looking helmet. not the biggest fan of last mogu but the complete LFR set is very mogworthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    i really can't pick one because all MoP ones have been more or less terrible. so it would be one of the last three

I hated tier 1 cata, spent months trying to get rid of all the pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 14 and 15 /shudder

But I think it depends on the race you pick. Neither looked good on a femtaur.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Honestly, I didn't have much issue with resounding rings.

Yes, the helm is HORRIBLE. But the rest of it was ok in my book.

Still a shame how badly they screwed up doing a Pandaren/Chinese themed plate armors (first two pve tiers, first two pvp tiers). Like, so many badass heavy armors irl from the Asian nations, and what do we get? Some of the least inspired, ugly, crap ever conceived that often looks more like leveling gear.

Deleted

Can it get any worse than this?

10+ Year Old Account
    T14 by far for me. Though to be fair, I hate all of the MoP Warrior tiers.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    The belt alone could be runner up in any worst gear competition as far as I am concerned.

The one redeeming quality of T16 is that the chest, legs, and feet, can mix and match with some other armors. Ironically enough, the Paladin tier is one of them.

Deleted
    Pretty much everything released in MoP with exception to Challenge Mode gear, looks god awful. I literally don't know what they were thinking when they designed any of our tier gear.

Further more, without transmog we'd be wearing fucking slippers as our Best in Slot, is this a joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the option for "All"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

i really like my t16 on my orc. i believe the normal version looks best (because i like blue) and gonna use it someday when i get bored of my cm-set

but yeah. t14 is fugly

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post

Yes. Tier 2, a blue can-opener.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann