Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Al Sharpton was an fbi informant?.

My, My, MY, isn't this an interesting development.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ormant-report/

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why you seem to be putting an emphasis. I'm gonna refrain from commenting until his contributions as an FBI informant are made clear and who, if anyone, was negatively affected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    What is interesting about it? There are no specifics given in the article you linked so please enlighten me as to what is so interesting about it?

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    What is interesting about it? There are no specifics given in the article you linked so please enlighten me as to what is so interesting about it?
    It's the Jews. The Jews are behind everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ormant-report/
    No.

The article provides no interesting information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    It's the Jews. The Jews are behind everything.
    I don't mean this in a mean way.

But do you just prefer to be a member of the audience and either "yay" or "nay" performers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post

But do you just prefer to be a member of the audience and either "yay" or "nay" performers?
    Sir, I will have you know that this is a forum for intelligent discussion, and it would be a travesty not to see this thread treated with the gravity it deserves!

This question would be better aimed at SO many other and more deserving posters.

Deleted
    I don't see how that's even remotely close to being interesting.

Gosh, this is fascinating!

Golly!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Sir, I will have you know that this is a forum for intelligent discussion, and it would be a travesty not to see this thread treated with the gravity it deserves!
    The reason I emphasized that I wasn't being mean about it is because I don't think that it's a bad thing.

That's fine if you think this forum has the skill requirement of the NFL. To continue my analogy, I consider it more like and intramural league where anyone can come in and try to compete. So rather then be in the stands, jump in the game.

Gangster turned snitch, if asked I would have presumed he at least talked to the FBI and CIA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    This question would be better aimed at SO many other and more deserving posters.
    I'll acknowledge that there are others. My previous post emphasizes my overall view on it. They should all come down and play.

Do you expect anything else from an Uncle Tom who pimps out black people for personal gain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll acknowledge that there are others. My previous post emphasizes my overall view on it. They should all come down and play.
    But Sharpton is the...black dude we deserve...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Gangster turned snitch, if asked I would have presumed he at least talked to the FBI and CIA.

We literally have no idea what his "Snitching" contributed to. If it brought down a white supremacy group, then get your snitch on.

*Sigh*

I really hate when "Uncle Tom" is used in a pejorative fashion. Uncle Tom wasn't a villain! Read the damn book!

The reason I emphasized that I wasn't being mean about it is because I don't think that it's a bad thing.

That's fine if you think this forum has the skill requirement of the NFL. To continue my analogy, I consider it more like and intramural league where anyone can come in and try to compete. So rather then be in the stands, jump in the game.
    To continue your analogy, it's more like people are trying to play Bocce in the middle of a football game and insist that it's football.

(No offense to Bocce players.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon Artis View Post
    Do you expect anything else from an Uncle Tom who pimps out black people for personal gain.
    Oh look at that. This thread may have taken a path to irrelevancy already. A negative result of "everyone playing", but whatever i'll bite.

I'm sure if we were given a good reason to work for the FBI. You know; like for a greater good, we would all do it unless we were extreme anarchists and gave no shits about anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    *Sigh*

I really hate when "Uncle Tom" is used in a pejorative fashion. Uncle Tom wasn't a villain! Read the damn book!
    Nope, but certain people see him as a race traitor.