Poll: What race is your Monk?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. NO. Used to be when MW was fun to play.
    2. NO. Considering the changes to MW will make them worse.
    3. MW and BM.
    4. Zen Sphere because it looks cool.

Is it your main character now? Yes
    Will it be your main character in the beginning of Warlords of Draenor? Very unlikely
    What is your two favorite specializations? WW/BrM
    Name just one of your favorite abilities. Chi burst. Too bad it sucks.

Will it be your main character in the beginning of Warlords of Draenor? Yes, no matter what.
    What is your two favorite specializations? Mistweaver and Brewmaster
    Name just one of your favorite abilities. Life Cocoon

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. BrM and WW
    4. Guard with boatloads of vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Is it your main character now?. Not sure I have a main right now. My monk is my most geared and accomplished toon in MoP, but I've had a craving for ranged dps which (blast you Blizzard!!!) Monks can't sate.
    2. Will it be your main character in the beginning of Warlords of Draenor? Maybe. I've been mostly playing catch up on alts and rediscovering my love of some of them (Mage, Pally, Hunter). It's a toss up atm.
    3. What is your two favorite specializations? WW and MW
    4. Name just one of your favorite abilities. Flying Serpent Kick
    Last edited by Bavol; 2014-04-14 at 02:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. No, is my main alt right now. My warlock will always be my main
    2. No
    3. Windwalker. Haven't really given the other two a proper try at max yet
    4. Flying Serpent Kick, such a fun ability

1. No
    2. No
    3. Mistweaver
    4. Chi Burst. SHORYUKEN! HADOUKEN! KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

1. Yes
    2. Unless I find something else I like as much.
    3. WW / MW
    4. Touch of Karma

Playing a Pandaren Horde

Deleted
    1. Is it your main character now? Yes
    2. Will it be your main character in the beginning of Warlords of Draenor? Yes.
    3. What is your two favorite specializations? Mistweaver and Brewmaster
    4. Name just one of your favorite abilities. Just one ? That's impossible. Roll/Diffuse magic/Zen meditation/Rushing Jade Wind

1. Yup.
    2. Yup.
    3. WW followed by BRM.
    4. Fist of fury, post WoD probably SEF.

Deleted
    1. Yep!
    2. Most likely, Brewmaster tanking is awesome!
    3. Brewmaster...... Maybe Windwalker
    4. Flying Serpent Kick tbh, i have been flying into oblivion at times (by mistake) however have gotten some good laughs. I wish Brewmasters had that ability

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Is it your main character now? - No.
    3. Will it be your main character in the beginning of Warlords of Draenor? - Undecided, it's a choice between my Hunter and Monk.
    4. What is your two favorite specializations? - Windwalker only, i don't like tanking or healing on the Monk.
    5. Name just one of your favorite abilities. - Spinning Crane Kick, i do a lot of farming on my Monk so gathering up tons of mobs and kicking them to death is fun.

Also my Monk is a male Pandaren, thinking about changing race because the armor on male panda's looks awful. Especially the chest piece as it has to stretch over the massive belly.

1. This is my main character now.
    2. I think it will remain my main character, but some old favorites, Rogue and Druid, are looking as fun as ever, so I don't know!
    3. Windwalker and Brewmaster are my favorite two specs simply because I can't seriously heal. I don't know how anyone stands it.
    4. Rising Sun Kick is my favorite ability without question. I've never been so satisfied with an ability in every single aspect.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) No
    2) No
    3) WW/BrM
    4) Rushing Jade Wind
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Is it your main character now? No
    Will it be your main character in the beginning of Warlords of Draenor? Definitely not
    What is your two favorite specializations? MW, pretty much it. Didnt like the other 2 specs
    Name just one of your favorite abilities. Ring of Peace. I found this very useful when healing tanks, especially when healing bad tanks.

I've been thinking about going from Gnome to Pandaren, even as Gnome get new model. I just don't know.
    Gnomes look most awesome in helms and all, but overall the Pandaren are bigger and their fighting animation bit better because of that.

Deleted
    Is it your main character now? Yes. Brewmaster Fo Life
    Will it be your main character in the beginning of Warlords of Draenor? Yes, I have other tanks at 90 which I plan on taking to 100 but BrM definitely will remain as main
    What is your two favorite specializations? Brewmaster & Windwalker. Not really done much as WW or MV
    Name just one of your favorite abilities. I actually really like Clash. The pull effect on mobs is sometimes a little derpy but I like having a targeted charge(Played an Arms warrior for like 3 expansions). Gonna miss that shit.

1. Well, it's my best geared but the only thing I do on my 90's is log in, do daily heroic and scenario and log out.
    2. Probably, together with my mage. I love the mobility.
    3. Windwalker, didn't even bother trying the others yet.
    4. Flying Serpent Kick. Love flying all over. Zen Flight rocks too.

Deleted
    Orc female. I do have a male alliance panda which feels a bit more appropriate but all the same, I don't like playing pandas. They are the most natural feeling monks though.

1. Yes.
    2. No idea until class changes are finalized. At the moment, brewmaster is the most fun tank, even though I feel uncomfortable with the theme. But I love warriors, even now I would probably play one were my co tank not a warrior too. Windwalker is far more fun than either warrior dps spec though.
    3. Brewmaster. Windwalker pvp
    4. Uhhh, I don't really like many of the abilities. Rising Sun Kick, I guess. I prefer the idea that this is a martial artist class rather than a retarded drunk so the brews and keg smash annoy me. If only we were diablo styled monks.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef6914e13; 2014-04-23 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    Will it be your main character in the beginning of Warlords of Draenor? I'm not 100% sure yet but probably yes
    What is your two favorite specializations? Brewmaster and Windwalker
    Name just one of your favorite abilities. Forty brew OP