Feral: 4pc LFR vs. 2PC + Warforged

So, I'm wondering what is better for Feral currently: a 4 piece bonus, of 561 Hands & Legs, 548 Chest, and 536 Head or Shoulders + Warforged to fill the 5th gap slot, or 2 piece 561 Hands & Legs, with Head/Shoulders/Chest all Warforged?

Armory link - I've already got the 2 piece + Warforged (a few lucky runs at Ordos for Head, Shoulders, Chest, Neck & Belt), and an upgraded Flex Chestpiece. Is it worth it to burn Seals on the Tier bosses in LFR to get the 4 piece bonus, or should I just be skipping LFR entirely? My lowest gear is Timeless, with an upgraded LFR Assurance of Consequence just above that.

If LFR isn't worth it, would a second Flex piece be worth it? Or getting 2/3 of the missing Normal tokens?

Thanks for the assistance.

15+ Year Old Account
    probely 4 pieces is best as you only loose 2x 8 ilvl
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Catus is telling me if I were to use my 'borrowed' warforged Arielle's legwraps it would be a slight dps increase over my 4 set, but I like the 4 set. Still 2x 8 ilvl is not a small amount with this crazy mop stats.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2014-04-09 at 12:03 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    probely 4 pieces is best as you only loose 2x 8 ilvl
    No, he'd be losing 19 ilevels on the Chest and 31 ilevels on the Head/Shoulder for a total of 50 ilevels.

That is quite a lot of stats and on your big stat items with the highest ilevels too (remember the higher the ilevel, the more valuable each ilevel point is). Thats a loss of 384 agi on the chest, and 442 agi on the shoulder (826 total). It's effectively almost like trading a Warforged chest for a ToT LFR chest

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Catus is telling me if I were to use my 'borrowed' warforged Arielle's legwraps it would be a slight dps increase over my 4 set, but I like the 4 set. Still 2x 8 ilvl is not a small amount with this crazy mop stats.
    Ah. Figured there was some helpful simulator out there. That will go a ways towards helping me judge the changes and all. Ran a few with my current setup, LFR Shoulders + Flex Chest, Flex Shoulders + Flex Chest, and Normal Shoulders + Flex Chest, and it's looking that until I hit Normal Shoulders / Flex Chest or Flex Shoulders / Normal Chest, that I may as well stick with what I have. Granted I know that's under perfect circumstances (though I left off other class temp buffs, like Hero, Skull Banner, etc.), and I'm far from that, it gives me a decent ballpark to look at.