Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a pastry chef and unfortunately a baker, meaning I need to make bread for the early customers who come at 6, ovens are heated at 3 in the morning. Breakfast consist of danish pastry and cinnamon bun fresh from the oven with coffee, makes it so worth it. Rest of the day I eat chocolate and occasionally make a cake.
    Last edited by Saft; 2014-04-08 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    Teach primary ed. I like it. Easy hours, loads of holiday, ofsted outstanding and generally being a boss.

I hate covering for people though. It's a special needs school and there is a class with all the fucking biters in it. I fucking hate those little gremlins biting me.

Business Consultant (Healthcare) - It has its moments.

Enterprise level systems engineer and software developer for in-house applications.

Pretty good, I used to work in a desktop support role working the shittiest shifts. This job provides stable work schedule and an incredibly comfortable environment. Not the most "enjoyable" position, but moving into this role has made me incredibly happy.

I'm in the IT department at the college I attend. Until mid May when I graduate with my associates degree and I am no longer qualified for the student employment. I'm bottom of the ladder doing help desk work mostly. I like it and I intend to like whatever new IT job I get.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it! I have pretty flexible schedule. I choose when I want to start, so long as I don't ignore my duties. I'm responsible for making sure the area I'm responsible for looks good and that things work and are clean, that includes cutting grass, picking up garbage, painting buildings, fixing broken things and making sure the customers stick to the rules. We're a rental service for some outdoor activities.