Poll: Which aspect do you hate most?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Dislike. Getting ganked by my own faction, real fun stuff...

Because i have probably killed Huolon 1000 times and still no mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted no flying as reason I dislike Timeless Isle most
    As for Firelands, I didn't play back then

10+ Year Old Account
    TI was and is lazy game design. If you go on a character that you've been raiding with the 496 gear isn't needed. OK, fine, send it to some alts since it's BoA... but now those alts don't even need to go to TI to get their gear.

Rares - dead easy.

Shao Hao rep - fine for completionists and people who want the mount but otherwise meaningless grind.

Celestials - do once a week, just like every world boss in MoP.

Worst? They completely bailed on bothering with a story. Here you have an island that reappears out of the time stream. Things are still odd - the sun never moves, it's always noon* but do they do ANYTHING with this possible storyline? No. Not one thing. None of that is remotely relevant to what you do on TI or elsewhere in the world. Instead, you get the boring crap we've had since Westfall and Redridge - "Kill X of Y and bring me their Z".

Blizzard doesn't know how to do interesting design anymore. TI just copies GW2 for the most part, complete with jumping puzzles for god's sake.

*let's face it this was probably just a way to avoid coding night time...

other option, I have no real complaints. I've been grinding dailies since sunwell and I have yet to tire of them. to me io just see them as time munchers that actually give me rewards for the time i put in while waiting in a que or have down time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't really hate any of it. The Molten Front, the Isle of Thunder and the Timeless Isle were all different and I liked them for what they where.
    With that being said, I would rather see end tier daily hubs be a combination of those 3. Take the best of those and leave out the worst. I enjoyed finding little treasure boxes, killing tones of rares, having BoA gear for an alt, having the option to do PvP or PvE dailies, having the hub change based on your progression of the dailies, ETC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    A one-sided discussion is hardly a discussion. If everyone who hates it joins together, it'll become a giant circle-jerk where people will continue to fuel each others hate for the game, rather than attempt to show the positives of it.

Personally - I've not made the best use of Timeless Isles, it never really captured me, it felt out of the blue and with very weak lore / logic. I do however love the Loot system, a nice catch up for those who've been out of action for a couple of months.
    That's the OP's problem, he asked for the opinion of those who hate it and not for those who don't hate it.

Multiple reasons. I disliked the grindy feeling in general, the lack of options for rep besides grind grind grind and 1 daily a day, how fast the rares died without any challenge, the lack of an interesting story for Timeless Isle. I disliked the no flying in all the zones, but some at least had a more interesting story/theme than Timeless Isle did.

Molten Dailies suffered from lack of randomization. Too many daily chains required doing the exact same thing over and over again. Worse yet is some of the progression, like the quest where you help the Shadow Wardens take a point. I took over that point just YESTERDAY, and because I'm farming your rep I have to help you take that same point EVERY DAY? It was a bit ridiculous, and they could've at least made it an actual repeatable quest, instead of a story-based quest made repeatable.

I don't mind the grind if it wasn't made out so obvious as a grind.

I like the Timeless Isles and have absolutely no complaints.

The Molten Front was rather annoying though. I understand how they tried to implement zone progression, but it became very irritating to quest in. Because all of your dailies became sequenced it became more annoying as you unlocked more dailies. Not to mention they handled giving you a choice very badly. There was no logical reason to ever choose going the Druids of the Talon dailies over the Shadow Wardens dailies other than trying to complete the achievements.

I only hated Timless Isle. Why? Because it's not WoW, it's a pathetic GW2 rip-off. I didn't like the original, you know, running around with the zerg in Orr to do events, why the hell would I like it in WoW, in a much more retarded form? And platform jumping in WoW? REALLY?

I like that isle of thunder has the pvp daily option and i liked the karasang landfall dailies, mostly because the story progression with them was done really well. Timeless isle seems utterly pointless to me and there is no epic story to go along with it.

I hated firelands dailies but I loved the story that you unraveled by doing them, so I did them any way...once. Timeless isle I only go to for killing celestials once a week. I never see anyone kill Ordos, and I am on a full pop server... so he's useless. Timeless isle has no direction, no plot and it's boring. Also calling enemies that spawn every hour "rare" is absurd. "Rare" has no meaning any more.