Calling All Bloodline Champions Fans

I know many of you have stopped playing this game; I, myself have always wanted to play BLC, but sadly found out about the game too late.

Has anyone found a similar game to BLC by any chance? I know there are a few out there, but most of them seem very childish, lack a lot of depth, or have very low population of players.

I figured I would create this thread for people who enjoyed BLC, so perhaps we can help each other find a replacement for this particular type of game that we enjoyed so much.

So far, from my research, i've found the followings, and i hope everyone will chip in and list other games they've found, as well as a brief description of what they think of the game upon first inspection.

XAM: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=204711276

futuristic action moba that's probably most similar to BLC. It's developed by a small Russian company. Personally i have not tried the game yet, so i was wondering if anyone have experience with it. Is it worth playing? how does it compare to blc? and is there a large enough player pool?

SmashMuck Champions:
    https://www.smashmuck.com/

have downloaded the game, but the gameplay seems very shallow and lacks a lot of depth. I've only tried the game a few times, so perhaps someone else could provide a better opinion.

There are a few other new games out there, but most of them are simply a more action oriented typical moba game with objectives/minions/nexus/farming. Including big names such as Heroes of the Storm by Blizzard.

Deleted
    I also ended up in bloodline champions too late, it was really fun.
    Have thought about trying out smashmuck but read on it's steam forum they didnt have many players online.
    Another game is forge which seems like a game not many players are satisfied with.

Personally I'm waiting for Magicka - wizard wars that you can find on steam. It seems very fun. In alpha you can buy yourself into now, but seems like they aren't having enough alpha players to have a good gaming experience, hard to find games, lots of premades. But when it opens up for f2p-players I hope many people will try it, because I will.

there has to be an alternative game ... a successor ... it's gotta be out there!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uptick View Post
    there has to be an alternative game ... a successor ... it's gotta be out there!!!
    Yea, but keep eyes on magicka wizard wars, fingers crossed!
    Read that devs to Smashmuck champions has stopped developing the game so seems like it's about to die =/

Smite and Forge kinda fill arena based PVP niche a bit. But they are rather small games and not overly polished.

The genre of arena based PVP has few enthusiasts in the mainstream presently. Where people tend to play calculation based PVP or arena based PVP they do so in games where those modes of play are aberrant or secondary. Usually both.

The genre is not very respectable yet.

What happened to Bloodline champions? i played it on the beta and it was very fun.