10+ Year Old Account

Pakistani 9 Month Old in Hiding After Being Charged With Attempted Murder!...WHAT!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...0,136853.story

I dont actually understand how a 9 month old can be charged with attempted murder

Relatives of a 9-month old baby charged with attempted murder in Pakistan have taken him into hiding, one said Tuesday, in a case that has thrown a spotlight on Pakistan's dysfunctional criminal justice system.

Baby Musa Khan appeared in court in the city of Lahore last week, charged with attempted murder along with his father and grandfather after a mob protesting against gas cuts and price increases stoned police and gas company workers trying to collect overdue bills.

Deleted
    What do you expect? There's places where the police have held a goat(A fucking goat): http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7846822.stm

People gonna be stupid.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-04-08 at 04:35 PM.

Watch the video on the page you linked.

Charges were dropped and the official responsible for the charges was fired.

Hardly surprising. Their justice system is shambolic, and often based on local customs and regional rules, rather than a National Infrastructure. It's also a radical part of the world, which is sad considering it's liberal and globally significant past.

Deleted
    Cleary guilty. Death sentence for that little peckerwood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Watch the video on the page you linked.

Charges were dropped and the official responsible for the charges was fired.

this was still a thing!

10+ Year Old Account
    No no, I swear that's not the sound of me laughing at you.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so fucking happy that I wasn't born and raised like these people but I'm actually curious how it feels to be that stupid and it's sort of interesting to see how much of a difference there really is between people and places on this planet. Like I can't actually comprehend being that retarded, it seems impossible.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I am so fucking happy that I wasn't born and raised like these people but I'm actually curious how it feels to be that stupid and it's sort of interesting to see how much of a difference there really is between people and places on this planet. Like I can't actually comprehend being that retarded, it seems impossible.
    I know, right? Our system is so much better in the US that you can literally get away with rape and murder as long as you have enough money.

...wait.

At least the person responsible for this stupidity was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I know, right? Our system is so much better in the US that you can literally get away with rape and murder as long as you have enough money.

...wait.

At least the person responsible for this stupidity was removed.
    It seems silly even for Pakistan. Who knows... Maybe the guy was TRYING to get fired or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It seems silly even for Pakistan. Who knows... Maybe the guy was TRYING to get fired or something.
    The only slightly reasonable explanation I can think of was that they thought it would put pressure on the family...or something.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The only slightly reasonable explanation I can think of was that they thought it would put pressure on the family...or something.
    Slightly reasonable would be pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...0,136853.story

I dont actually understand how a 9 month old can be charged with attempted murder

I don't understand how a 9 month old can go into hiding. Maybe the 9month old was actually a midget in disguise
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    but I'm actually curious how it feels to be that stupid.
    I'm sure it feels like you're fucking smart, that's how all the stupid people feel! (and no this isn't aimed at you)

He'll probably be held in contempt when he won't stop crying at his court appearance.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Dropping charges Pakistan!? Show some back bone! Throw the book at this child!