Deleted

D3 Rifts. - Sever Lag / FPS drops

So, to our US cousin's that have got the patch. Are you still suffering from the huge lag spikes in multiplier rifts ?

I haven't had a lag spike in D3 since RoS launched. I run rifts in private and public multiplayer games. Never had any issues.

Good for you I guess. Still doesn't change the fact that ppl with high-end computers are having lag spikes in Rifts (only in rifts).

Most notably, this happens if you open your inventory or swap gear, regardless of how many mobs there are in a close proximity. This is obviously a bug with the game itself, just like Rakkis "Lagbridge" Crossing in Act3.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have seen a return of slight rubber banding which has been odd. I checked a bunch of other games and ran some tests to make sure my connection wasn't being wonky on my end and everything seemed normal. I hope it was just a hiccup on their end.
    BAD WOLF

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Good for you I guess. Still doesn't change the fact that ppl with high-end computers are having lag spikes in Rifts (only in rifts).

Most notably, this happens if you open your inventory or swap gear, regardless of how many mobs there are in a close proximity. This is obviously a bug with the game itself, just like Rakkis "Lagbridge" Crossing in Act3.

If you ask a question, don't get upset when you don't hear the answer you want to hear.

I still have interface/lag issues in rifts. Campaign is fine, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    If you ask a question, don't get upset when you don't hear the answer you want to hear.
    I haven't asked any questions, nor am I upset. One guy claiming that he has never had any issues, and that it's all fine, does nothing to answer the OP, when the question was aimed at the majority of ppl, aka those who actually did experience those issues.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to turn off reflections again even though nvidia drivers said they fixed it when I was in Westmarch with the rain. Otherwise I haven't had any drops.
    Last edited by Loyrl; 2014-04-09 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Spelling
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Deleted
    I only get freezes when opening friend window, clicking on achievements and when someone ID's loads of legendary's in the clan..

10+ Year Old Account
    No but I frequently get kicked out of the game after opening a rift, which means I spend 10 fragments for 1 rift

Don't know about fps drops, but I'm constantly being disconnected after the patch. Makes completing bounties a real bitch, and doing rifts pointless. It even fucks with farming the caldeum sewers.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep actually all my friends I was in a game with last night was suffering from random lag. Especially when opening bags, mousing over the UI, or opening paragon/skill sheets. It's quite annoying. Seems to be more problematic in the Act 5 rift areas, but I've experienced it in all of them.