Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Think about it from that perspective - at least alliance can do military RP. As horde you are not allowed, its bad, and you should feel bad.
    "Da horde be da family mon brudda" and liking war or anything war related is bad. Now, pray to thrall for forgiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    At the current pace, isn't the Alliance going to run out of places somewhere half way during the expansion after WoD? Are they going to give them "tents" instead like they did in the Badlands? Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. "If in doubt destroy an Alliance place" is a horrid way to write this story.
    WoD happens in Draenor, so I'm certain that Nethergarde will be the only Alliance place "lost" on Azeroth.

Deleted
    Garrosh and the Iron Horde destroy Nethergarde Keep which is a Kirin Tor settlement and now Jaina is the leader of the Kirin Tor, ofc. Shit just got real (again).

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenscream View Post
    Garrosh and the Iron Horde destroy Nethergarde Keep which is a Kirin Tor settlement and now Jaina is the leader of the Kirin Tor, ofc. Shit just got real (again).
    Nethergarde is not entirely under Dalaran jurisdiction, sure Kirin Tor magi were there, but the Keep was international so to speak.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I am really interested how the new horde base buildings look in ruins.
    dont even think they have models for that, only those under construction

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "Da horde be da family mon brudda"
    oh yeah, Horde is family - except if you dont like some family members, then its totally cool to just kill them all
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Which is a pity really, I am really curious

oh yeah, Horde is family - except if you dont like some family members, then its totally cool to just kill them all
    He is a troll, some tribes still eat each other and they are actual family, what did you expect? ;P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just get one thing straight; Garrosh tried to kill Vol'jin first, which basically started the whole thing... So yeah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Let's just get one thing straight; Garrosh tried to kill Vol'jin first, which basically started the whole thing... So yeah.
    I always thought it was vol'jin not being able to keep his mouth shut, and having brilliant idea of openly threatening garrosh.