Deleted

Next Xpac sam old Feral/Bear

Hey guys, does the idea of looking the same again through another Xpac bothing you? I really hate the idea. Ok we understood, no armor/weapon for the Cat, but we have nothing else to compensate this. We dont have visual upgrades for new Stuff, we don't profit from Challenge Mode rewards, Transmog is redundant and Visual Update for Race doesnt effect us. I am mostly either in Catform or Flyform and when im not sitting on my Mount in PvP i never see my true Character.
    In almost every RPG ithe visual appriance is important. Since we dont profit form this, why the heck dont you give us at least 1 new visual form for our shapeforms? It was done before with Cata with the Fire Kitten. We could get similar things for the other Xpac, like Sha infused Kitten for Pandaria, Frozen Beast for WotLK or for the newest XPac Primal Shapeforms. Just a VA nothing with mechanic etc. so we can participate in this area. too.
    We could even evolve with the iLvL, like Red Kitten at a certain threshhold, thn little flames at a certain point and finally complete under fire when you reach max. What are you thinking?

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of Visual? Eh, we were the same for bout 5 and a half years, new bear/cat models came out half-way through WotLK. I'm fine with not having new forms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Moonkin form has a greater need to be updated than Cat and Bear forms. Wouldn't mind getting those armored versions permanently but I understand that for the PvP oriented the armor is a major indicator that the Druid popped Incarnation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Moonkin form has a greater need to be updated than Cat and Bear forms. Wouldn't mind getting those armored versions permanently but I understand that for the PvP oriented the armor is a major indicator that the Druid popped Incarnation.
    I should've include Moonkin too, but i forgot it since i never play Moonkin. Now i know how Blizzard guys must have feel
    But on a serious matter feel free to add Moonkin to the list too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    In terms of Visual? Eh, we were the same for bout 5 and a half years, new bear/cat models came out half-way through WotLK. I'm fine with not having new forms.
    Yes i mean in term of Visual, like the Feral Cat.

Honestly this should have been on the challenge mode gear (in non caster form) from the get go for any form other than resto. I think blizzard really missed an opportunity with it. Let us show off that we obtained something special in form as well as out.

Here's what i'd love to see, but doubt we will see most of it given the time it takes blizzard to update druid models:

- Updated moonkin forms for all races
    - Glyph of the Arakkoa for moonkin - made a thread about this here
    - Ability for our cat/bear/tree forms to 'copy' existing forms in the wild with some sort of restriction.

I actually posted a suggestion on how to resolve this fairly easily on the official forums back in Burning Crusades, it was a very easy thing to do as well. They do it every time you make a guild or arena talbard.

Have it so that the gear actually layers a texture change to your fur on your character in the respective forms.

An example of this would be like you getting a new cloak, you see it in caster form as a cloak, but in your cat and bear forms, it changes the fur pattern on the upper back of your character. If you get a boot, then the rear paws of your forms have a texture change and so on and so on.

Then each druid in form would have completely different textures layered over their bodies in relation to their gear. Seriously, it was an easy to implement change even back then that they refuse to do till this day.

Seriously you have reroll. Rogue is dumbed feral with f armor. Warrior is bear brother with f armor.

Hey, that does sound well.
    We all know the warlocks green fire quest. It is hard, it is interesting and it IS fun !
    What about introducing something like this for druids.

The Idea of different "elements" is also great.
    Lets say, the quest can go 3 different ways. And the player has to chose what way he want to go.
    The Frost way, which will change the forms to some sort of frosty-looking animals - The quest line would continue somewhere in Northrend obviously.
    The Fire kitty - Firelands
    Sha-kitty - Pandaria
    Primal - Wod (primal should be damn cool =D )

There could be some ways in redoing the quest, or maby leave it to 1 time choice, so it would bring something personal to the character.
    And of course a way to switch between normal forms and the one you chose.

As the first post said! I damn like this !

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play a Druid, but I think they should get at least helm and shoulders transferred into their bear/cat/moonkin forms. Would add uniqueness to such a dull looking class.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Seriously you have reroll. Rogue is dumbed feral with f armor. Warrior is bear brother with f armor.
    Also...Wut?!....

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Also...Wut?!....
    Feral is kinda fourth rogue spec. Early bear was dumbed warrior compensated with utility. They [rogue warrior] wear armor.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-04-09 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Even though i like Rogue, i can't just reroll. Its my first character, i love to play him, awesome skills and you are a Kitten, a f Kitten