Need tips on BoA enchants...

What would you guys say is the best enchants for BoA gear. I plan to level my rogue via pvp and mainly just pvp with him at 100.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    I've heard Dancing Steel from cata was a popular weapon enchant, this may be slightly outdated though.

Probably crit and agility on whatever else you can, movement speed is a big plus for early levels. Crit begins to fall down in value I think past level 60, so you might wanna consider switching crit enchants out for something else.

I couldn't tell you at maxed level, I don't really PVP myself, but I can almost say for certain that crit isn't good at max level pvp. (I've heard mastery was really good, however It does depend on your spec you play.)
    Last edited by Synep; 2016-01-12 at 06:52 AM.

K thz for the info.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Suggest using this handy spreadsheet, shows you exactly what stats you get for any given level range with enchants:

LINK

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Suggest using this handy spreadsheet, shows you exactly what stats you get for any given level range with enchants:

LINK
    Cool tyvm.

For PvP Versatility is the king low lvl. You can get quite a lot of it in the 10-19 bracket I've heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore