Assassination come Tuesday

What does assassination look like come tuesday? Im not much into combat so I could really care less. What are the priorities for stats looking like? rotation? etc
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1800MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 780 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III| Mushkin Chronos 480GB SSD SATA III (Games) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

I dont think anything has changed tbh. You will most likely still be gemming agi and gearing for mastery>Haste>Crit. I dont have number for this but other than venomous wounds ticking 100% of the time it is the same stuff. Just more energy from multi rupturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    What does assassination look like come tuesday? Im not much into combat so I could really care less. What are the priorities for stats looking like? rotation? etc
    The real question is how will it perform compared to the other specs on the different encounters.I hope Assassin and Sub will go ahead of combat.

I hope combat dies in a fire
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    The real question is how will it perform compared to the other specs on the different encounters.I hope Assassin and Sub will go ahead of combat.
    If what people are saying is true and that AoC will come out with flat CDR then combat should/would win hands down. AR-KS-AR-KS-AR.

EDIT: Been fixed apparently so. Im guessing still combat though

Rotation's effectively unchanged.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esults-for-WoD for the rest of your questions.