Enhanced Crimson Tempest - New Assassination Rotation?

Everyone know that they add Enhanced Crimson Tempest as the one of the Assassination buff at level 100. Here's what it gives:
    Crimson Tempest also increases the damage targets take from your poisons by 30% for 1 sec plus 1 sec per combo point.
    To be honest I didn't even try using it because it's a DPS loss and overall Crimson Tempest is very weak ability for Assassination Rogue(DoT'ting everyone with rupture does a lot more dmg and also gives you a lot energy), so I totally forgot about it.
    But... Someone tried using it with 4PC and Archimonde trinket(that combo seriously gives many combo points)? I'm pretty sure there are situations when Rogue have 5 combo points, rupture on the target and Envenom buff, it's worth to use it to make boss 30% more vulnerable to poisons? It does increase DMG of Dispatch or Envenom? It's overall DPS gain? Anyone tried that?

Definitely not worth it on poisons alone. If it affects Envenom (which I doubt), then it is a more interesting question.

Does it affect venomous wound and envenom or only deadly poison? With 4p and trinket we are swimming in CP and energy.

Only poisons, also not worth it, tried simming it but no amount of CT was a dps gain.
    Watch me play Rogue in Nihilum on Twitch. Armory link
    Formerly known as nihna on MMO-C

there's a whole topic about it on ravenholdt

http://ravenholdt.net/index.php/foru....php?f=6&t=334

tl;dr version
    it might or might not be a slight dps increase or dps loss, so far nothing is confirmed and even if it would then it still would probably be a marginal dps change so not even worth bothering