1H & Dagger Pairs

So I've been trying to come up with some good matching 1H and Dagger pairs- I think the mismatch in size is cool, and it's what I've got to work with atm on my rogue.

I'd especially like to find a good match to Quel'Delar, but I'm not having a lot of luck.

Anyone found some good matching 1H (Sword, Axe, Mace) & Dagger combos for transmog?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Talon of Azshara + Boundless Agony
    Only one I ever used on my rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

You can transmog the same item across both items..

Dual wield Quel'Delar.
    Win internet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    You can transmog the same item across both items..

Dual wield Quel'Delar.
    Win internet
    You cannot transmog daggers into one handed weapons such as swords, axes and maces.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    You cannot transmog daggers into one handed weapons such as swords, axes and maces.
    I am pretty sure 1h/1h has better dps than 1h/dagger.
    1h/dagger hasnt been viable since Cata because of dagger speed and DP stacks.

If you are mogging your rogue. Just to shelf it then i would suggest looking at this list and see if there is anything you like or that you think matches

1H+Dagger is about as good as 1H+1H for combat, assuming dagger & 1H are equal item level. Depending on who's doing the theorycrafting, there are arguments either way for which is better, but they're pretty much a wash.

More, I think the look of a MH+Dagger is cool- it's something a big different from a Fury Warrior.

I've looked through the models and am tracking some down in game, I just thought I'd see if anyone else had run across some they like. I've noticed there aren't a lot of weapons that match well across item types, even within the same "themes".

The LK arena daggers would have been perfect, but they're no longer in game (for QD).

One nice one is the Saber+Dagger with the Mogu theme from SOO, and the Klaxxi have a nice 1H+Dagger set as well.

Can't go wrong with Japanese-style. You can get them in both sword and dagger styles; for instance Wicked Mithril Blade (blacksmithing) in main hand and a Permafrost Dagger (Outland green item) gives off a good matching pair look.

Then there's the Bloodlord's Protector and Twinblade of the Hakkari if you don't mind one of them going on the back (the dagger in this case).
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2014-04-13 at 01:03 AM.